Best DC cartoon in years

>best DC cartoon in years
>lowest sales

Are people plebs? Is the DCEU actually good? I say yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXXFnEwDXB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey look Im Bruce Timm and I can do whatever I want lol

I saw this as an unsung masterpiece honestly. It's like a little Bruce Timm passion project, unfortunately ignored but quietly brilliant.

I think that it loses a tremendous amount of impact if you don't already know all the odd DCU lore that it inverted. Not exactly obscure shit, but it doesn't handfeed you all the Kirby mythology.

A lotta my friends are dopes and that stuff just went unnoticed for them.

Wish this has branched out into a larger thing. Those for in comics and web shorts were great.

it's probably my favorite DC animated movie

btw did we ever get a season 2 for the animated shorts

Great Movie.

This is the kind of Justice League we need for the post-2010 era. The modern era heroes. It's just sad everyone ignored it.

Don't look at me, I bought the blu ray.

>>lowest sales
Source?

No, they cancelled those due to lack of sales for the Gods and Monsters movie.

A certain person with the name of NeddleMouseProductions got a video regarding the sales of every DC animated movie. It's pretty good info, but in the same video Gods and Monster has the lowest sales.

Just watched his video youtube.com/watch?v=hXXFnEwDXB0

He doesn't say anything about Justice League Dark or Gods and Monsters.

I think the user was trying to say you should look at the source the guy share then look for how did this movie perform.

>dude we are all immigrants
>fuck drumpf and fuck white people
yeah. really a shocker that liberal proganda like that didnĀ“t sell

wish there was more

I enjoyed the movie and the shorts, but the comic backstories is where I started to really want to see more of the universe.

Shame about it being shelved, I would've liked to see more of that Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superhermano. How they came together as a team felt more natural than the main Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman trinity, imo.

I wish they hadn't shelved this universe. I loved the movie when I watched it.

>darker justice league that isn't afraid to kill
>movie ends with them learning that they have to be better and they can't go around killing

I was fine until that point.

i would play good if the military threaten to gun me down.

One of the best of the recent DC animated movies. I prefer JLD but I love Constantine and Zatanna together, didn't really need most of the rest of the cast, although Etrigan was awesome too.

Then comes TT and it's back to terrible DCAU

Superman is raised by Mexican border jumpers, leftists will love it!

the one and only example of edgy superman done right

WRONG!

>. I prefer JLD but I love Constantine and Zatanna together,
That shit taste