Mlaatr thread 2.0

Which XJ unit would you date besides Jenny?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4H72rtEC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

XJ8

How is this even a question

Go the polyamorous route.

NONCOMMITTANT MANSLUTS GET OUT

Also I'd get 6's dead fish arm and use it to jerk me off

Is there anything to talk about in MLAATR threads other than begging drawfags for Jenny lewds?

4 or 6

Begging writefags for lewds

On that note, you niggas got any ideas?

Jenny's Exosuit

Discussing story ideas that we beg writefags to write

XJ-8 going on her first date with Tuck.

>/ss/

Sorry, unable to process your request

Where do you think Tremorton is at?

XJ-6 easy. In fact I prefer her to Jenny

New Jersey or Connecticut

I guess it could be California but the neutral/dark backgrounds make me think of the mid-Atlantic states

I think her personality would complement mine well

I like you.

lame

Do you think Jenny's world is post apocalyptic?

Could keep going on about that big-butt Jenny model

>Xj7 gets working legs
>Xj6 can't get another arm
Missed opportunity to put 7 in a wheelchair. I mean she already had tank treads

that could be good

my preferred solution would be for her to use one of her legs in that arm, maybe stick it in a cast to explain why it's not as good as her actual arm

and the other one our mysterious draw friend did for us

Brad mentions Jenny missed Super Bowl 100 since she's only 5 years old. The show takes place in the year 2071.

And yet they still call it Peking

Black Exosuit slowly plumping up/staining Jenny's robotic frame through usage.

She realizes she needs to stop using it eventually, but the more she does, the harder and harder it is for her to stop. eventually leading her to be thiccer and thiccer

Who else but 6 am I right?
Talk about legs for days

3 BUTTCHEEKS?

2 vajoynas

maybe more

oh and Pennicandies' original pic for this version of Jenny

Jenny wrestling for control with the Black exoskin.

so Sup Forums what kind of Jenny would you order from the Jenny Factory?

Hard Mode: come up with a distinct appearance for your Jenny

Extra Hard Mode: come up with a personality for your Jenny

Ultra Hard Mode: write a short greentext story involving your Jenny and/or draw a picture of her

The big one.

How effective would Jen's new Tukas be in fighting crime and saving the world?

It could deflect attacks, be used as a battering ram and transport citizens to safety in its pillowy folds

Quints for the Quint Devil

Uuulaaa

Hah

>fake
May be KSfaggotry showing, but she should have just one arm.

HERE'S JENNY.

Neat

drawfags please attention

this picture, but girl as Jenny

and the guy as Brad.

Has anyone ever drawn X-J10?

I'm gonna be a bit busy today but if this thread is up tomorrow. Albert I'll see about doing a request or 2

Who's Albert?

On phone, it autocorrected, but I'm not sure what

XJ-6 or XJ-8

Everyone else can shove off.

Yes. Just look up XJ-10 on deviantart

they're all garbage

Unf

really hope BL finishes this set of fusions

Pennicandies' attempt at a final fusion was a solid effort but overall just was kinda awkward, plus since the other three fusions were already done by BL, it made his stick out like a sore thumb due to stylistic differences

How did Nora add so much additional metal to her base frame?

The thicc one and the dead armed one

Brad getting snu snu'd by XJ-8 in human form

Where are XJ1 and XJ2?

I wouldn't mind seeing more Robo Krust art if you wouldn't mind. Maybe have them getting a better feel on their new mechanical naughty private parts.

Why did you make another thread? This new thread is just going to be reposts.

I'd plug into that power supply

>Where are XJ1 and XJ2?
artist never did them, couldn't figure out how to make it work with their body types(there's a reason why one of the lewd ideas that floats around in these threads suggests having XJ's 1-8 getting upgraded to XJ-9/10 style bodies, makes a lot of things much simpler)

>he doesn't waifu Vega

>ywn cuddle up to Exo Suit XJ-8 in the middle of the night with her acting as a really warm pillow

I hurt myself today

If the artist was able to give XJ4, XJ5, and XJ7 appendages then surely there's a way to give the first two XJ units artificial limbs too.

XJ1 would be Big Fat Baby from Histeria.

XJ7 is underrated and needs more attention.

it's more a matter of XJ-1 being an egg, and XJ-2 being a sort of tank shaped robot

she is pretty cute(and I love the running gag we have about her Exo-Skin and/or upgraded body being among the bustiest of the XJ sisters)

XJ7 is bound to meet a guy who would be all too willing in helping build her self-esteem

maybe i could make it work, ive got a couple ideas

Seems rather simple if you ask me. Just give XJ-1 two strands of hair to serve as the trademark XJ pigtails and add a pair animatronic arms and legs programmed in her suit.

on the topic of upgraded versions of XJ's 1-8, I like the ideas we came up with for the old "user's Life With Sexy Teenage Robot Girls" idea; pastebin.com/4H72rtEC

feel we came up with some good ideas for how to both bring them more in line with Jenny's level of technological sophistication, while also ensuring that each of them remains recognizable

it's more an issue of the fact that unless she were to reconfigure her body around, XJ-1 in an Exo-Skin would basically still look like an egg, just with limbs and human skin, and that wouldn't be cute, it'd be weird looking(same with XJ-2 and her tank shaped body)

now if we were to give XJ-1 a new body more in line with XJ-9's then we'd have something more workable, as much as many of his designs are iffy at best, I'd say this design for a "Loli" Jenny that Bleedman did as a gag would actually work really well for a more humanoid XJ-1 with some minor tweaks

Would each of them be on par with Jenny in terms of strength measurement or number of weapons?

broadly speaking yes, although most of them would have areas they specialize in, the Pastebin I linked to goes into this in fair detail towards the end

Wisteria Wakeman doing a yoga pose while nude. (Feel free to choose between drawing her older or younger design. Either one works for me.)

I'd love to see what you come up with for those two.

Nice knowing that Cyborg Krusts are starting to make a bit of a comeback.

Do the Wakeman girls have any reservations if one of their siblings gets a little too excited and makes a lewd act towards another during a moment of intimacy?

You ever thought about writing a greentext of how each XJ reacts upon seeing their upgraded selves for the first time?

not at all I'd say

I'd love to, but my writing skills are meh at best, I work better as an Idea Man and Archivist

however if anyone else wants to do it, I'd be totally game with it

XJ5 seems excitable enough to get grabby once everyone gets their advanced exosuits.

If she gets a pair of hands, she'd love to see who has the most squeezable padding.

Endless reposts? Just look at the thread.
Oh, and Dressguy, I guess.

>Oh, and Dressguy, I guess.
thankfully he hasn't shown up yet

Well as the brainchild of this idea, surely you must have some inkling of how several girls would react?

Having a fresh set of hands will get you in a touchy feely type of mood. Especially when she discovers her newly installed junk

>Both characters have giant lashes
>Fusion doesn't

I don't remember their personalities, but going off their robot designs, I'd probably go with XJ-4. XJ-6 is pretty close though.

>Well as the brainchild of this idea, surely you must have some inkling of how several girls would react?
I imagine the most extreme reactions would be from XJ's 1-3, 5, and 8, since one of the things about the upgrades is that it's not only a physical one, it's a mental one, and since XJ's 1-3 were barely sentient, and XJ-8 had almost no emotions at all, them being upgraded to being on par with XJ-9 mentally will be a very interesting experience, as for XJ-5, well of the more advanced models, she's the only one without proper limbs, so yeah I imagine she'd become really curious about being able to properly touch things

Finally, the ideal hotdogging experience for hemipenes.

bump