MY OPERA RECORDS

COVERED IN BUBBLEGUM!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCsDqBOnUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh the inhumanity

MY COLLECTION OF RARE INCURABLE DISEASES!
VIOLATED!

>anti vaxxers whenever somebody gets vaccinated

MY DINOSAUR DROPPINGS!
PAINTED LIKE EASTER EGGS!

I've soon discovered Ren & Stimpy is nearly on par with Spongebob in terms of potential reaction images

YOU EEEEEEEEEEDIOTS

one of my favorite scenes from the series.

I'd argue its better, but there are just fewer screencaps available.
I'd love a 1080p release just so I could rewatch it and grab frames.

Where do you think Spongebob (and everyone else, for that matter) got it from?

Say what you want about John K, he practically invented the static reaction image. (Not that the golden age cartoons weren't godly at emoting, but they carried more through animation than sheer over-the-top face contortions).

Oh, the field day I'd have screencapping just one 1080p episode...

I want to hear the original Ren line read by Alex Ross now.

With these hands I hold the fate of millions!

Bongo Bongo

I'm currently taking a storyboard class at SVA with Bob Camp, if anyones interested in some stories...

Yes.
Holy crap that sounds awesome

He's a really good guy and one of the most honest teachers at my school. But he's brutally honest. And thats why I can easily see John K throw a tantrum after working with him.

one time this extremely cringe case in my class tried arguing with him that anime was superior to all western animation. This kids artwork was atrocious; seventh grade tier art of anime waifus. Bob (being a polite guy) let the kid finish his rant. Bob immediately shut him down when he was done screaming by calmly reminding the kid that at least he could draw.

Another time, some asshole in my class brought up John K (already knowing about all the beef that had happened between Bob and John). Bob half jokingly said he was gonna punch him in the face. Kid transferred out the next week.

Hes also told us a lot of industry stories. He just recently did some work for a show on Nickelodeon that he let me peek through (I took pictures but I'm not gonna post it until what he showed me airs bc he'd know its me instantly if I leaked it)

He also HATES the adult party cartoon, got offered to work on Rick and Morty (but turned it down bc they wouldn't let him work from the East Coast) and got to walk around Skywalker Ranch and told us about how George Lucas is basically a recluse now whos slowly loosing his sanity and that the studio had a gift store where workers could buy star wars memorabilia for regular retail price.

>tried arguing with him that anime was superior to all western animation

That's mostly true though. There are more Japanese animated scenes that have left a great impact on me compared to the number the west has managed to produce, and their animation culture values things that most western animators seldom focus on.

MY OPERA RECORDS.... COVERED IN CUM!

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCsDqBOnUM

I still don't get why YTP's use those stupid warp and repeat effects so much. Some would be genuinely funny if they weren't spastic shitfests.

I legit have to ask,what the ever living fuck was John Kricfalusi? Not even Dilworth's Courage the Cowardly dog wasn't that fucked up. (and it was quite fucked up.)

>>mentored by Ralph Bakshi
>>thinks himself incapable of doing wrong
>>believes everything networks say or demand is evil so standards and practices are as well
>>self righteous cunt who thinks pushing the envelope is in and of itself noble
It was a rich tapestry.
Should point out that being mentored by Bakshi should have been a good thing, but with Kricustardflump it was like that chick from Saw 3. He took all the edginess and completely missed the point of everything else.