Who will play him in the biopic?

who will play him in the biopic?

twitter.com/ChrisEvans/status/939976020479938562

this is one of the saddest things i've ever seen 2bh. props to captain america.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HaileeSteinfeld/status/939984594459279360
twitter.com/Lakyn_Jones/media
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the state of white bois lmao, your race is done

So this is a 100% face. Interesting.

Based fucking Chris Evans.

someone tell me the story

WTF I love Captain America now!

Bet it was the muslim kids doing this.

>get bullied
>next week UT players show up and have lunch with you, celebs reach out
>week after that everything back to normal
>get bullied again

uncanny

hailee is begging for his dick now. that alone would make it all worth it.

twitter.com/HaileeSteinfeld/status/939984594459279360

Pretty sad, but it's still just attention whoring

>single mother parenting
>Cry about this and i'll post it on social media
The absolute state of the nuclear family

The weak must fear the strong, dear child.

>gets asked out on a date by Hailee

he gonna fuck her

>Sup Forums is bullying this kid
>Sup Forums IS this kid

what did Sup Forums mean by this?

/thread

Imagine if a male actor did this
>OMG TH-THAT'S LITERALLY RAPE WHAT A FUCKING PEDO

>how would you and your mom like to come to the Avengers Premier? Oh you would!? WELL TOO BAD FOR DORK! *gives Keaton a swirly while jeremy renner calls his mom a slut*

>gets to watch avengers weeks before and spoils it for them

>go on date
>she won't even look at him
>go to school on Monday
>get shit beaten out of you again, like usual

Yeah, sounds great

Who is this faggot?

mmmm, imagine licking her puse!

truly based.

Based Luke

bullies BTFO

why do these pretty jewish girls fuck up their nose and become michael jackson?

seriously wtf, they're the most powerful group in america and they still have this hang up?

If I was bullying this kid before, I am going to double bully him after all this. Those celebs, like all celebs, are just virtue signaling this kid and are gonna end up making it worse for him lmao.

>inserting your retarded male oppression fantasies into anything and everything
>stuttering

was it autism

so this kid is ugly af and he's cryin like a fuckin bitch and everyone's actin like he's the coolest motherfucker to walk the damn earth but i rape literally ONE girl and i'm on the sex offender registry for the rest of my life? yeah okay THAT'S FAIR. baka

GTFO Bully

I'm glad Chris is a cool dude and I feel bad for this kid, but what kind of shitty parent films their kid while their going through something like that?

mods, pls ban this man.

fucking fraud fuck off

single mothers

Fucking this, literally what does the mom gain from filming her child breaking down because of the bullying he receives at school?

someone give me a transcript i'm too afraid to watch

LOOK AT THIS DUUUUUDDDDDDEEE, NONONONO, WAIT. *INHALES*
BOP! AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Exactly, he's gonna get a week of "support" from brainless celebrities stroking their egos and in a month's time he'll be back in the fucking hospital with a broomstick shoved up his ass after getting picked last yet again in gym class and whining to the teacher about it

Let's be fair, Chris Evans probably bullied some fair share of his own victims. Steinfeld for sure.

twitter.com/Lakyn_Jones/media
The chick is his sister, not his mom. She's an obvious slut. And she's underage

>calling another guy handsome
Gay lmaooooo
A roastie who knows she can get some precious social capital by posting retweet bait

im gonna find out what school this kid goes to, pull a 21 jump street, and extra bully him. not for crying, i can forgive crying, but for recording yourself crying and putting it on the internet for ever.

holy shit dude why

meme magic

Hey let's pick on a bullied kid that's, that'll show the bullies that made me into the meme spouting ball of anger and hate I am today.

>Name ends in -kyn
Bad sign

good god

Imagine trying this hard to project toughness on a Timbuktu kite safety instruction forum

base puse poster

KI KI KI MAMAMA

>being a soyboy instead of a Sup Forums chad
i forgot i was touring Sup Forums again, and you guys love your soy milk

it's just not the same

what a pussy

everyone gets made fun of in school

i ain't afraid to go back to jail bitch

OH NO NO NO

>You're so handsome
Now you're just straight up fucking lying to him, which does absolutely no good for him

How is this helpful? What Chris did is alright because he brought the bullies down (which they deserve) but didn't somehow glorify the kid. Mark just outright lies. It's not about whether he's ugly or not ugly, it's about not deserving to be bullied and humiliated because of something you were born with and can't change. Mark is playing into a bad mentality that people have these days, you can see it with the fatties who proclaim that "Fat is beautiful", ans they even have he luxury of being able to fix their condition. Keaton doesn't.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>Buzzwords

Yeah you're real though dude please don't TRIGGER me anymore

NOT BASED. I REPEAT NOT BASED

lmao fuck white bois are pathetic
guess that's what you get when you introduce them to soy products and anime

this kids is fucked for life, believe me. single mothers are the problem here, people. many such cases!

hey, nothing personal, kid

Crying on camera about bullies seems like something that will just lead to more bullying. None of these queer actors are going to have people protect him or something.

She'll show up and end up fucking one of the Chad bullies

>It will probably get better one day

Hang in there kiddo the celebs will save you

kinda cute desu. id let him fuck me.

BASED

>implying its not cancerous niggers
I fuckin guarantee you monkeys did this to him .

pretty racist of him to specifically pitch the white thumbs up desu
should use the default

Why the fuck is everyone on social media? If I ever caught my daughter posting pics of my face on twitter , I'd disown her.

dumb question, is it even possible to stop bullying at schools?

I bet his sister only fucks black guys too

Spot on lad

Oh is this the next progeria kid thing? They all give this one kid attention and they fixed bullying for ever? This kid is going to get beat twice as hard now that the bullies know they got to him so badly that Captain America had to get involved. Batman would have quietly taught him to defend himself with a mixture of martial arts and theatrics. Yet another reason why DC is better than Marvel.

You have to go the school board, try and get the kids in trouble or the administration to protect the kid(s)

I-IT'S DRUMPF'S FAULT!

Yeah.

It does get better, though. Sadly most people on this site went the other way, became jaded cynics that want nothing more than to be included by the very people that bullied them. The only way to move forward is to confront the pain you feel from bullying and how it has defined you as a person instead of accepting it as something "everyone goes through" and assume you're the problem which leads to major insecurities, depression and anger. Uh I mean big guy for you haha

Chris Evans: Bullies are bad!
Chris Evans: Fuck all you retard Drumpf supporters.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>Americans
>Handling the banter

I invite this brave young man to come to my house for a real fucking beating

FUCK DRIPMFY

The celebs will just use him until he becomes irrelevant next week

Then what? He's gonna be more famous but a year down the line he's gonna have the same problems

>pours milk on a person and shoves ham in their pants
Yeah, that unironically sounds like American banter.

almost had me there

this is the power of meme magic

Create an environment where it is fine for children to tell an adult if another student is bothering them.

You could also teach the victim party better insults. But thats not what the school environment is about

This looks like more of a job for Hawkeye honestly.

There is. kick them out of school, they get no second chances. Not protecting the kid or anything but, you do not get to act like a nigger in a civil environment and expect to get proper education afterwards. If multiple maybe even almost all kids act like this, kick them out too. They deserve no future.

Often it is those that bully that turn out to have miserable lives, it is such a easy yet nasty way to show dominance in a group setting when young but try that shit as you mature and your heading for a fall.

No it sounds like pavement ape behaviour

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

*exhales*

>yes yes let me use the suffering of this child to shill my upcoming Marvelâ„¢ Corporations superhero flick, haha I'm sure this kid loves Marvelâ„¢ - All hail the mouse!
Celebrities are cancer.
And no it's not gonna get better. He'll go on the ellen show, get a bunch of twitter followings, get a bit of self esteem, attract some leeching "friends" but after a couple weeks his life will be back in the shit and his bullies will live happy lives. It's just the way it is.

Will never happen with the current government run structure. Also by inviting this guaranteed you will create a shit storm as minorities overwhelming get kicked out of school. Send your kids to private schools it's the only way. It's another tax on white people but it's the only way your kid won't be forced to go through a prison like school. My zone public high school here in NYC had metal detectors and everyone acts like this is normal. That is not fucking normal.

>And no it's not gonna get better. after a couple weeks his life will be back in the shit
I mean, obviously most American's stay in school all life, but this kid probably won't.