youtube.com/watch?v=6KHoVBK2EVE
youtube.com/watch?v=B4FBD8MBH3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

T H I C C

her best career move at this point is to marry a successful producer

Every single time I see this commercial I become diamond

>watching commercials

she's getting fatter

This is truly the decline of commercials. Notice how every actor is forced to either look past her or look at her eyes with a totally sterile glare. Even the fucking background actors have to look away from her in order to be spared from any implication that they were portraying a problematic male gaze. I bet they all fell into line spontaneously as well

Such a comfy commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=6KHoVBK2EVE

THICC jewess

Every time the icebreaker commercial with the dabbing yeti airs I become enraged

Is THICC the new word for fat?

Geico commercials have always been good.

That Ice-T commercial was brilliant

Too thicc for my taste. I like slender women.

I used to jack off constantly to the girl behind the counter who says "welcome to subway".

I used to record it on the TIVO and had to make multiple copies because my parents would delete them because they thought it was a mistake because the clips were so short.

After a month or so my parents confronted me about it at the dinner table and my two brothers and sister would constantly make fun of me by singing the "FIve!,Five dollar footlong" chorus.

youtube.com/watch?v=B4FBD8MBH3g

Did they know you were jacking to the commericial or did they think you were just an autistic that wanted to watch the same commercial over and over?

Honestly I think they just accurately jumped to conclusions. I lived in a small house and growing up they called me "masturbator" because I masturbated loudly (mostly when I was younger and didn't know better)

Maybe they didn't clue in the girl behind the counter part specifically. But I would bet that they knew it was for a sexual reason.

I still to this do get the "Five! Five dollar footlong"

Did you ever have anything like that?

we're so desperate for the 4chins audience we'll start a fucking thread for our fucking commercials

fuck off

I have no family left to make fun of me for stupid shit I did as a kid.

Needs to stop shaving and waxing everything, gain 20lbs, and unfix her gap teeth, and she'll be perfect.

sorry to hear man? Care to share any embarrassing stories? I find it therapeutic