Las Leyendas/Legend Quest

Fanart aside, I enjoyed this show.
It's definitely not flawless but still a big improvement over the first movies.

What do you think about it?

>cropping out the artist's signature
For what reason?

Pretty good show man

Xochitl when!?

You win this time!

Watermarx.

Never, Neflix is too pussy to allow "problematic" description of minoritys

Why was Xochitl problematic again?

She was one of Teo's family's servants in the movies.
But considering that Movie Teo and Series Teo are completely different character I don't see how it's a problem

Would you hug Leo?

manly brofug only, no homo.

LEO IS FOR MARCELLA ONLY!

It's not a problem, someone just likes trolling Xochitl fags. Since when has Mexico ever cared about political correctness anyway?

True.

Imagine having an animation industry SO SHIT you have to defend this

fuck off, Legend Quest is decent at worst and great at best

>FOR MARCELLA ONLY
Not with the way Teodora's looking at him.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Great Quetzalcoatl, please don't let these threads be ruined by turning into nothing but cancerous shipping wars like so many threads before.

Es el ciclo natural user

Well, she'll always have all those pics of his butt she took!

Name fandoms that have among other things been ruined by shipping, Not the shows themselfs.

>SVTFOE
>Voltron
>Gravity Falls
>Steven Universe
>The Loud house
Miraculous ladybug is just endless lewd posting until s2, so no major cancer there.

Anything else?

>lease don't let these threads be ruined by turning into nothing but cancerous shipping wars like so many threads before.
There's literally no substance to be discussed so you've only got waifus left

Mexico will never produce something good if you support this , granted the series is not as bad as the movies ,but is still goes from mediocre to pretty bad.

That is very pesimistic of you to say. How do you know they can't improve? Even with their track record they can always redeem themselves and make something good for once. I had great fun qith this series. I know it's not the greatest. The humour falls flat at times and the pacing could be better, but it's good. If they could improve a lot for the series they can improve more in future projects.

Animation wall when?

I hope this is not bait, it sounds like it but anyway.

You made me remember that threads ago we had some mexican guy complaining that people supported this show, pretty much because "Mexico did bad animations before so you're just enabling them to keep being bad", the guy never stopped to think things could get better and his mindset was that, since Mexico produced these things, they would never improve.
I hope other people from there aren't this biased and pesimistic against their own culture and animation advances, it's really bothersome and they are definitely not helping improve things.

A lot of people here are from those fandoms