ITT: 0/10 casting

>Dave Franco as Greg Sestero

Greg Sestero as Oh-hye Mark

Hey, I like RLM, too!

nepotism ruins everything. it's affirmative action for unqualified relatives

>DUDE WHY DO HOLLYWOOD DIRECTORS MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT MUH SECRET FILM MOVIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOTHING WILL EVER BE PERFECT ABOUT IT REEEEE

grow up, you literal autist

t. you never worked

it's better to have people you trust around you that some mercenaries that may be good at what they do but you don't even know them

hiring friends and family is the most intelligent idea

He was the only bad choice.

Dave Franco is only Dave Franco in everything he does. He's fucking awful.

we ain't talking about the acting quality, op is suggesting he doesn't fit the physique du role

He doesn't.

Yeah, he doesn't.

This guy's eyebrows and facial hair in general really bothered me during The Disaster Artist. His whole face is pretty troublesome, tb.h.

so¿

That's the point of he thread. He's fucking terrible.

It sucks people were shitting on James Franco as Tommy just because they dislike him when he had the makeup to look the part, and did a great job getting the voice, physicality and demeanor of Wiseau just right, when meanwhile Dave was shit and barely looked like or acted like Greg Sestero. Not to mention that shitty glued on beard

The Disaster Artist's effect on how many people know about The Room doesn't matter to me. I even think James did a good job as Tommy. Dave still sucked as Greg.

The Disaster Artist should have used Greg Sestero as Greg Sestero.

jewish nepotism/10 casting

Even worse was casting his wife as Greg’s gf in the movie who was a totally pointless character

>physique du role
>¿

I'm sorry but it's fuckin funny

I laughed at the scene where Greg’s just like “oh yeah she moved”. She was such a pointless character lmao, at least in the book she gave some conflict

No need to quote the OP exactly my man

pure nepotism
greg is suppose to be tall and good looking