Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6q8E2-Egdo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pajama_Boy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jim for preferring some office hot plain Jane to Karen.

Jim had the rooftop covered until top badass Roy failed to call out the inbound mortars fast enough and got the captain killed

Used to think it was Roy.

But since I've been JIMMED and had my fiancee stolen from me by a beanpole soyboy, I realize now that Roy was in the right. He was providing for Pam, taking care of her, working his ass off every day.

I'm glad he got a happy ending.

Roy is obviously the good guy, Jim is literal human garbage

He wasn't a perfect boyfriend, but Pam should have broken it off with him before kissing Jimbo

Pam,women pick the man

You sound like a fag

Karen had a shit body, muffintop and a titlet

Roy apologists and Jim bullies gtfo

haha :)

They were all in the right.
As Roy explains to Jim at his wedding. "You really helped me dodge a bullet"

Ths term soy boy is just a blanket label used for people you dont like or disagree with, usually so that you dont have to take the time to form a real argument.

The fact that you labeled the dude who stole your girl a soy boy means that youre avoiding thinking about the actual cause for her leaving you.

Or youre just a liar.

Either way, get your shit together.

uh oh, we got a Sup Forums badass here

Sup Forums is mostly soy

Nah Im a bitch, and youre still deflecting.

Mulatto Hillary Clinton, pantsuits all day everyday

he's right.
man the fuck up.

Do people in offices just fuck each other all day?

Yes
Thats what happens when people are around each other regardless of the setting

You want to fuck?

Depends, do you like fat guys?

>a soyboy stole my gf
What does that say about you then? You need to take this advice and get your act together user.

HEY HALPERT

cuck me, will ya? *roy unsheathes katana*

Halpert uses autism

Did Roy ever smash it????
You know he could have

Whoever writes something like this is a soyboy

She would never fuck Roy

you kidding? they both had the hots for one another

She loved Roy

No, it's a synonym for a faggy nu-male who has been feminized by soy xenoestrogens. Pic related, a soyboy. Just because you don't like a term or think it's overused doesn't mean it has no specific meaning. Cuck is overused too, but it refers to an actual, very specific thing.

Underrated

The face of a man who refused to be cucked

Jim for cucking our guy Roy. Roy literally did nothing wrong and Pam was a dumb skank for ruining what they had over an office crush

Here are the facts of the situation

>Roy and Pam had a healthy, happy relationship
>The two had trouble putting together their actual wedding because Roy was a blue collar worker and Pam was a receptionist
>Probably barely made 65k/yr between the two of them
>This is somehow Roys fault in Pams eyes
>Pam wants to STOP WORKING and GO TO ART SCHOOL in NYC (the most expensive city on the planet)
>Roy tells her no because it's horribly irresponsible
>Pam gets mad
>Jim comes along and eggs her on because he wants their relationship to dissolve
>Pam is a horrible person so flirts back
>Jim pursues her knowing exactly what he's doing
>Literally forces a kiss onto her
>Jim ends their relationship then immediately transfers to another branch and dates another girl
>Gets bored of her and goes back to Pam
>Roy gets angry when he finds out that Jim forced a kiss on Pam while she was still with Roy
>Confronts Jim like a man
>Jim betas out
>Roy fired
>Jim marries Pam

Roy did nothing wrong and got BTFO at every opportunity by a jealous and vile Jim Halpert. Jim still wins in the end. What a fucking faggot.

>fiancee stolen from me by a beanpole soyboy
Sad!

If there was anything more offensive to the brain than using the term soyboy as a blanket insult for people you disagree with, it would be sincerely using the term soy boy as if its not some dumb, catch all straw man for left leaners that's become momentarily trendy with a bunch of out of touch virgins on a chinese checkers board. Get a fucking grip dude.

>healthy happy relationship
Literally stopped reading, they did not. Did you even watch the series?

what the fuck is that ad real

Citation needed

its photoshopped

Ryan started the fire episode.
Roy says Angela in the "who would you do" game.
Episode when they think the branch is closed Angela flirts with Roy "You are very capable"

pam emotionally cheated.

Who do you think Charles fucked in the office?

OK fine

Obvious homesexual

You forgot
>Roy started his own company
>making bank
>marries girl hotter than Pam
>Jim starts his own company
>quits due to Pam
>company Jim started sold for millions
>Jim missed out on that
>now works for Darryl at company he started

Literally none of them were good enough for him
Also was Wallace the best character?

The Senator might have had a shot.
He was out of Oscars league though.

SUCK IT

I would love a new season where Jims business fails and they have to move back to Scranton. And Roy, in genuinely good faith gives Jim a job and cuckolds him.

It has no specific meaning because there’s no science behind the soy shit besides being an epic alt-right meme. Not to mention who the fuck actually likes soy enough to eat that much soy that it would require to actually change your body

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever read on this website and I've been here for over 13 years

>I'm glad he got a happy ending.
His ending felt really contrived.

What did Infowars mean by this?

Definitely fucked Pam behind Jim's back, would've been crazy if he fucked petite Angela

The writers

Lol feel free to tell me why

Absolutely loved this plotline, wish they had kept Charles

hey youtube.com/watch?v=h6q8E2-Egdo

Because soyboy is a meme that his audience is stupid enough to buy into

He probably says his product uses testosterone soy or some stupid shit that the idiot Republicans will buy by the truckload with their welfare check

Roy.

He attempted to commit assault, a felony offense.

t.Dwight

No, it was an ad that created a whole big controversy when it went up because conservatives called the guy a faggot and used it to make fun of obamacare, and then liberals got offended. It was such a thing it got news stories and its own Wikipedia article. Were you actually born yesterday?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pajama_Boy

Pam, obviously for whoring herself around and Jim for being a beta soiboi and not challenging Roy to fisticuffs for the maiden's hand. Couldn't even beat the lil' queer up cause dwight pepper sprayed him

Jim was Pams emergency last resort friend zone guy. Whenever Roy gave her the btfo she was like 30 so she cashed in the emergency Jim and popped out some quick kids to saddle him.

Pretty sure you didn't watch the show

Pretty sure I've seen everybody episode at least 10 times

>all these mad soyboys
Lmao nobody's stealing your soy milk

Then you're just retarded?
Pam dumped Roy to be with Jim
Also ten times? Jesus Christ faggot

Danny Cordray was like btfo dork when she tried to get that

>Jim I called off my wedding cuz of you, but I tried to get that much better looking dude first

Imagine being an actually attractive guy who doesn't act like a passive agressive condescending bitch to his coworkers like Jim. Karen deserved to be properly assfucked by a real man, not being dumped by this goofy looking beta

all three were in the wrong. the order from least bad to worst:

roy was a crappy boyfriend.
jim was a douche getting in the way of a relationship. also he was a dick to karen.
pam cheated emotionally and physically.

pam and jim deserve to be unhappy and get cheated on. probably pam cheated with the camera guy and jim cheated with that other office girl. roy is the only one who somewhat deserves to be happy because he realizes he was a crappy guy and improves.

Roy was a realistic bf.

Pam wtf Jim is the only person I can interact with without treating it like I'm being sexually harrassed.

When people refer to soy they are not referring to soy beans. Rather the extracted SOY from said soy beans.

The danger of soy is that it is in a lot of products people eat regularly, and estrogenal effects of soy in large doses are very, very well documented.

Roy was a prick but an honest, hardworking prick. Jim is a weasel. A sarcastic lazy weasel.

In the UK Office Roy’s equivalent was an actual piece of shit and Jim’s equivalent was slightly less of a piece of shit.

>Ethan Krupp
guess this guy was the original soyboy

>armchair psychology

Hello Reddet!

Depends on what kind of people work there. If all the people are the same age people will but if there's a mix of ages then no. At my place of business there are strict no fraternization rules so if people fuck they do it in secret

cringe

If you had your girl taken by a soyboy what the fuck does that make you?