X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX Plot Details

From Entertainment Weekly.

>In 1991, the X-Men – Jean Grey, Cyclops, Storm, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver, Beast and Mystique – have become national heroes for saving the world from Apocalypse. Professor Charles Xavier has became arrogant and is pushing the X-Men too hard despite Mystique’s objections. Meanwhile, Magneto has been trying to atone for his past crimes by building a safe haven for mutants in the island of Genosha.

>During a mission to rescue the crew of a malfunctioning space shuttle, Jean is exposed to solar flares that awaken the Phoenix, a powerful entity that exists within her. The Skrull Queen (Jessica Chastain), ruler of a group of shapeshifting aliens who have infiltrate Earth in order to conquer it, begins manipulating Jean.

>After losing control of her powers and accidentally killing one of the X-Men, Jean flees to Genosha. Magneto attempts to shelter her, but the X-Men, the Skrulls and the government soon intervene, and the strain causes Jean to develop a malevolent split personality, the Dark Phoenix, who is hellbent on unleashing chaos upon the world, and the X-Men are the only ones able to stop her.

Jean kills Beast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hs3C6d-9_tA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgettable Xmen Movie #58299

The space mission.

Mystique's new look.

Jean losing it.

Beast's funeral.

The Skrull Queen.

>Cyclops and Jean have a burgeoning relationship, and he is determined to save her, rising as the leader of the X-Men once even Xavier believes Jean's crimes might be too great for her to stay alive.

/ourguy/'s time to shine.

Cyclops has always been my favorite Chad hero. The Chad of Chads. White Boi Prime.

"What you doing there white boi?"

>optic blast

We've seen her in one film, and she barely said anything. What makes them think I would give a shit if she goes crazy?

Will they ever kill her off? She stopped putting in even the slightest bit of effort after Firat Class

How can Scott be a Chad if Wolverine cucks him with Jean all the time?

Jean says she wants the nice guy Scott but her body wants that deep dicking from a hairy Leaf.

wait this is actually real? A real movie about this shit? Again?

Why would you assume they give a shit if you like their characters or not? Normies watch super hero movies for bang bang BOOOMM *quip* pew pew psssheeeow kkzaapp kkzaapp *sassy quip*.

>putting the skrulls in an xmen movie
>while marvel is going to do the same in captain marvel
Well fortunately disney is going to purchase fox and this mess will solve itself

Beast was literally in the future sequence of DOFP. Fox isn’t even prentending to give a shit about continuity anymore.

but hes right there

Every movie they put out contradicts the continuity or timeline in some way. The producers don't even watch their own films I swear

youtube.com/watch?v=Hs3C6d-9_tA

>sansa will likely be a main character in all future xmen movies
just kill me already

I think Singer wanted to show the world he's the only one who can do X-Men "right" by doing Phoenix "the way it was meant to be."

Never mind that most of his movies have aged horribly and Apocalypse was dog shit.

Reminds me of Marvel and Fox rushing to use Quicksilver around the same time.

Of fucking course Xavier is being the bad guy while Mystique is the one who is pure as the driven snow.

Fuck off. Xavier is a nurturing, inspiring leader and Mystique is a fucking mutie terrorist. Stop shilling for JLaw.

This is fake. Marvel announced Skrulls are villains of Captain Marvel. That means Marvel has the rights to use the skrulls AKA Fox does not. They can't use the same characters/races in both unless it's a specific shared rights issue like with Quicksilver.

There's no way they'd be dumb enough to make that talentless zero-charisma cunt the main character, surely?

That´s Nightcrawler m8

This
And this.

I called it quits after Mystique was the MC of Age of Apocalypse. The "hero" / legend character. As if there wouldnt have been millions of mutants that agreed with Magneto and wanted the President dead.

JLaw is trash in these movies.

>Skrull Queen
WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK I FUCKING HOPE THIS IS A TYPO I CANT EVEN BREATH WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY USING SKRULLS WHAT THE FUCK WHAAATTT