My pranks suck

None of my pranks were remotely funny.

None of my pranks were remotely funny.

exactly, because jim was the cynical straight-man who thought he was too good for everyone

But it's in jello!

sad to hear OP

The nickels in the phone was pretty brilliant, as was Asian Jim.

I honestly enjoyed Asian Jim

Asian Jim hivemind
also me to

>Jim "pranks" Dwight with a rock filled snowball
He should have apologized.

The nickels one is defintely good too

I believe he did?

Asian Jim is reddit.

This x1000

I dont know why they felt that had to start the show off by ripping an entire scene off from the UK office, but somehow they got away with it.

Dude he puts Andy's phone in the fucking roof. Andy punches a hole in the wall cuz of it.

Why does Sup Forums hate Jim again? Because he pranked Dwight and Andy? And I like Dwight but he's a fucking buffoon and an easy target who wouldn't prank him? I don't get what Jim did wrong.

Everything is reddit chump

He scoffed at apologizing when Dwight offered it and then Dwight refused to accept his late apology.

Its pathetic but some people here are threatened by Jim because they actually believe he's a chad. Also he can be a bit annoying, especially when it comes to him and Pam

he's a douche
Dwight's no saint either and probably objectively worse but Jim is the "good guy" and gets a lot more focus so its natural a lot more ire would follow him versus Dwight the chad autistic nerd loser beet farmer

I like when he attaches an insanely long cord to Dwight's computer and runs it up a telephone pole. Unrealistic, but that's exactly the kind of shit Dwight would fall for.

Why did they show Andy to have anger issues and then make it all disappear after he went to anger management. At the time, it seemed like he would blow up and do something really insane, even on h is way to anger management he was talking to the camera kind of like a sociopath. Then next season hes back and just part of the crew. I feel like we missed out on a great arc of him snapping and shooting up the office

As long as we're getting petty, it's worth mentioning that Dwight made fun of Jim first, just for mentioning offhandedly that it was snowing.

>Jim was named on Fummary Guh

Is it true he keeps piss bottles around at work?

Agree, he should have really lost it when he learned about Dwight and Angela.

He kinda tried to run him over
I mean it was a half ass job but it was there at least

Jim is the primary antagonist. Literally every episode he's a huge dick or to blame for problems in the episode

He tried to fight Dwight to the death and run him over with his car.

The Christmas prank with the desk & chair made entirely of wrapping paper was pretty good.

Andy started out with white rage but then by the end he was a fabulous gay man.

Roy was a better person than Jim and didn't deserve to get cucked
Only soyboys empathize with Jim

>it’s a Jim fills Dwight’s trunk with cocaine and calls the state police episode
just a prank bro

There's something legitimately creepy about Ed Helms. He was perfectly cast as Andy, but anytime he's trying to play the "normal guy" in a movie it does not work for me. He really does seem like the guy who'd shoot up an office

Dwight big time land owner and property owner. Better salesman than Jim
>Jim is the cool guy

Roy seems like a good guy, but he's shown repeatedly to be a shitty boyfriend for Pam. When they show Roy getting married later in the series, he's all the better for being with someone who he's actually in love with.

Pic related

I also liked BEARS BEATS BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

Did anyone else love when Ryan was VP and btfo Jim on several occasions?

>Watch your back Jim

he's working a hard ass job, he doesn't have time to deal with pam's bullshit all day like jim does

How did Jim think that this was appropriate behavior in a workplace?

What a loose cannon

It was great because Ryan let Jim know he wasn't as cool as he thought he was hand that he was a shitty salesman

His boss is Michael

Except isn't part of the whole show the fact that Jim is one of their top earners?

Jim is portrayed as Superman that doesn't try. He could totally be CEO if he wanted, but he's too cool to try hard at a paper company.

This, also I think Ryan telling him hes lazy helps to make Jim start working harder

I liked it better when based /ourguy/ btfo Jim personally

asian jim was too unrealistic. Made no sense that dwight or anyone would fall for that
>changed a picture on his desk
>got pan to play along
woah you must really be Jim

How about
>I'm telepathic

early on dwight was pretty stupid which is was made him great
he was this enormous neckbeard raised on a farm, he wasn't ever supposed to be a quippy guerilla

He should have been arrested for this, or at the very least fired.

>He should have been arrested for this, or at the very least fired
What a cuck you are

Who should play him in the inevitable remake?

This one. Plus the Pavlov joke where he feeds Dwight mints.

>t. Dwight

Dwight owns land, is great at his job and bangs hot as fuck women.
Jim's a lazy stoner who thinks he's above his job and his coworkers so he doesn't try, but he doesn't quit either because he's in love with an engaged woman

Wow what an asshole

Jim is that high school bully that grew up to be a nobody with a cunt wife and I fucking hate him. He was such an asshole in the show I can not even believe people like him at all. Jim and Pam were just absolute garbage human beings.

It's a warehouse job,relax you fairy

Dwight, you ignorant slut. Depression is a very serious illness.

The 5 burgers that watched The Office UK version were appalled, I'm sure.

If anyone needs proof that Idris is /ourguy/, look how he drinks out of this little pink sippy-cup while he's being an asshole in the Company Picnic episode

Patrician

Jim's ebig "pranks" went way too far like half the time. I have no idea how anyone could possibly defend the shit he did to Dwight.

He only became a top earner after Pam got pregnant and he actually tried doing his job. Before that he fucked off for hours on end. There was an entire episode about that.