Meet the New Bunny in NuPPG

Meet the New Bunny in NuPPG

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaalliance.ru/en/cartoon-network
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So are they saying people of color are freaks of nature?

I'll give them credit, she does like like "generic ppg oc" and that's probably what they were going for

no.

ok?

Funny you should ask

That Rise and Fall of Nickelodeon Guy is shitting this Character for Looking Black and everyone else on his Comment on this Character

Oh God, this turned out to be a real screenshot from the show and not just some convincing OC from deviantArt.

Cyan hair? Brown skin? When will this shitty progressive movement that ruins animation fade out of existence?

>When will this shitty progressive movement that ruins animation fade out of existence?
Never. SJWs ruin everything forever they touch.

Whatever they are planning to do with this one will never match what bunny originally did

Especially now, you'll NEVER get suicide in a kids show

>No piercings
>Doesn't shop at thrift stores
>Doesn't wear glasses
Ugh, I mean? Seriously? Can I just once? Ugh.

>bunny
>suicide

Suicide would mean she did it on purpose

She was just unstable so she exploded after saving the girls

She'll just go live somewhere else or something instead of having any real impact on the show, I really wonder why the writers bothered to bring her back if her name is actually Bunny.

canon ruined

How is that Bunny?

Yeah, this is what I want to know. Is she supposed to be the original Bunny that exploded and has now been resurrected into this? Or is she a new Bunny with a different origin story?

someone post JUST craig

DID SOMEONE JUST SAY NEW BUNNY, YOU FAGGOTS

You Are Speaking English Now Not German And We Do Not Randomly Capitalize Words That Aren't Proper Nouns You Enormous Faggot

What's the episode number?

>Is she supposed to be the original Bunny that exploded and has now been resurrected into this?
I don't think they'd be dumb enough to do that.

I think you're underestimating how dumb they can get. I consider this a real possibility.

I'm oddly disappointed that it's not "one of the girls daughters travelling from the future" like some user explained on here before. I would prefer the stupidity of that mixed with all the inevitable BLACKED threads for whichever is revealed to be the mom than another example of them shitting over more characters from the original show.

Nothing says she's actually Bunny. The OP picture came from a Russian CN reel with no context in it: mediaalliance.ru/en/cartoon-network

Ah, thanks for the clarification. So, we have no idea who this character actually is and are theorizing it may be Bunny because she has the purple dress?

>you'll NEVER get suicide in a kids show
Pops from Regular Show flew into the sun and died in a heroic sacrifice.

Just fuck my shit up.

>Neon hair
>Bown skin
>OC donut steel

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW

I remember just a few years ago Korra, Adventure Time, and Regular Show all had episodes that ended with a suicide in a single week. We dubbed it Suicide Week.

>Adventure Time, and Regular Show
Only shows I've watched much of

Not sure about RS, but was the AT ep the cookie ep?

Yup. The Regular Show episode was the one where the golf cart became sentient.

Good Boy, is that you?

Shit those were the same week? Fucking with my head now.

I remember that episode, I remember liking it and the AT one. Where does the time go.

>RS is already over
>AT still has a year left

Also what's wrong with her waist?

b i r t h i n g
h i p s

>tfw you will never meet a girl who turns into a 12 foot werewolf in front of you

Adventure Time still being on while Regular Show is over feels kind of weird to me for some reason.

She's your new Favorite Loli

...what?

Same

RS should've had 9 seasons and AT with 8. AT'd just have to have started their plot wrap up sooner. It'd save us a lot of time bickering over bubbline, finn is cucked, etc. Among episodes that had no purpose aside from "well.. we had a quota to fill..." along with episodes they thought were deep or plot helping that fell flat on both fronts that no one really enjoyed that only prolonged when they'd eventually have to resolve something.

Regular Show butt fucked itself so hard it reset the dynamic in Season 7 where CJ was narratively dead and Margaret was "just friends" with Mordecai. Mordo was finally cool and Rigby hit a groove of not being an asshole that would let a guy die just so Mordecai wouldn't stop being his friend, but at the cost of becoming pussy whipped by the show's mary sue.

If it had one more Season 7-tier season before 8 (making it 9) it would've been just fucking fine.

I'm not sure anyone in the progressive movement actually looks forward to this, considering how badly nuPPG's previous efforts at pandering backfired.

Well at least they're taking into account the race and IQ thing, and the fact that people with blue hair are typically unstable.
Weird that they gave her huge hips though.

>linking people to your old post that they saw and chose not to reply to
Nothing more pathetic

I saw this character as a thumbnail for a thread I didn't click on a few days ago and I thought it was a twelve y.o.'s deviantart oc.

The ultimate irony is that her hair/outfit pallet would look objectively better if she was white. Why would you make a brown character and then go out of your way to design her to look more aesthetically pleasing if whitewashed?

Im not him

so is she the product of coalburning, or another Frankenstein creation in nuPPG?

>implying the professor isn't a Jared Taylor-tier racist
>implying he would let his daughters date a minority

So when is this episode airing?

blue hair, dark skin but why?

Does she explode very quietly?

They've yet to ruin Anime or Manga, despite how hard they've tried

>russians hacked PPG
Truly the best timeline

I refuse to believe this is an actual screenshot from the show. You can't make me!

Oh god, she's hideous!

Thine numbers hath been multiplied

Sorry, who, and what's the context?

Fugging checked.

checked

He didn't ask anything.

well looky thar

Nigger you're not going to do this.
Some user from one other thread already said all we got from this was a literial 1 sec shot of this from a Russian promo. So you're only assuming shit that this is Bunny, unless you can prove you actually have the episode and can confirm your claim.

With that said this is still cancer and I wish the creators of nuPPG be purged from history.

Oh

That's fucking dumb then, fuck this thread

Thanks for correcting the record.

Has any show ever missed the point of the source material so hard time and time again? You'd think they'd have given up after the transexual unicorn backlash.

This is a ruse right? This is clearly an mspaintjob

But the cart was still alive at the end.
And I'd know I watch the Party Pack DVD on loop when my cable is out.

feels bad

see

I honestly thought this was some fanfic from Deviantart. Christ.

>see my post that talks about the source instead of the post that isn't by me that includes the source

the entire arc for his character was already established.

thing is, bunny was basically a special ed who showed up just like that and died that same day.

>the entire arc for his character was already established.
wasn't suicide established

and i was just referring to how it was still suicide since that's all the post that i replied to said

it's not bunny, you infallible cunt. you want me to take the evidence to the labs of some shit?

He himself dated a minority.

That's not what I was talking about? Autist, I'll spell it out for you.

You explained what it was but without source

When someone asked, you directed them to your post instead of the one with the source

I NEVER EVER said that it was or wasn't bunny. Fucking r e t a r d

>Keene
>Bellum
>Seduca
I must be missing someone.
Oh, in the revival? I'm not surprised.

Is this real?

Do they want to make that thing look like any more of a Tumblr child?
Dyed hair.
Nigger skin.
Don't want to add a shit-ton of piercings? Glasses? A non-binary identity, maybe?

Confirmed, nu-Bonnie is ugly as sin.

How did glasses become a tumblr thing?
What if your eyes are fucked up?

Tara Strong did say that She wanted a Black PPG Member

Source?

glasses without lens
big brick black glasses with or without lens
any big glasses that aren't worn unironically

WHAT'S UP?

MY COCK UP YOUR ASS!

I've always found that interesting about German. Why do they capitalize all nouns?

Kill it with fire.

>When will this shitty progressive movement that ruins animation fade out of existence?

It will never fully die out. They may dial it back with showing homosexuals and transsexual freak shows, but they will never stop presenting certain kinds of bullshit like Unrealistically Competent Twat Characters. Or Girl Power. That shit is going to stay til the human species is castrated out of existence.

Doesn't help that the Male Sex is the biggest supporter of Gynocentrism even if it DESTROYS their countries.

What's wrong with "girl power"? What's wrong with a competent woman?

Ok, I'm not one to say I know the source to that reason. But I'm being for real here, from the pass year I've been going out to my job, I came across some people on the bus, in stores, etc, and said people generally look like teenagers. Nearly 80% of these teens that I see either to themselves or in a group of two to three, they literally look that OP's pic down to the hair color, to literally pic related. With glasses, literally puggy/fat, and quite literally look like a cunt in their face or a smug asshole if it's a guy. Yes even some of these people were guys, but mostly girls.

They are real, and for some reason look just like the "meme" proclaims. Either they are in on it like some nu-Emo era of cult fallowing or they are un-self aware about this to the point of irony.

It's unrealistic to how women are. Especially because they always do the following routine "Competent Woman? Then the Male Character is a shit eating retarded motherfucker...yes all men and boys totally relate and want to be this shit for brains without a sliver of Common Sense."

And I guess the assholes who makes this shit are right. Sup Forums worships pieces of shit like Tangled's TV series which is essentially the Let's Shit on Eugene Show because its Pro-Female.

>Male Sex is the biggest supporter of Gynocentrism even if it DESTROYS their countries.

Tell that to the emasculated men from Sweden and Germany (guess we can include France). Their women are the ones with the voting rights who vote for progressive politicians which also bring in the Rapefugees. But North Americans have no reason to laugh because they're not far behind and in time will follow suit.

>Sup Forums worships pieces of shit like Tangled's TV series
judging from the OPs since I don't go into the threads, it just seems like waifu fags and the "so cute!!!" posters

There is nothing wrong. It's a problem when it's made to be a focus point about jack all. Who cares, why should we care? Yes we know treating woman like crap is bad, that woman can be as strong as men emotionally and physically. Question is, why are you caring so much about something that can be fixed simple by not being a bigot? Just stop being a jerk to woman and woman should do the same back to men without sound "rightous".

And as for PPG in question, the original show does exactly what strong female protagonists so be like, girls that don't succumb to stereotypes and don't force said stereotypes back at men to "prove a point." The girls were strong characters both mentally and physically, and with that they dedicate themselves to be heroes for people they love and care for. What does nuPPG does? Ignore every's views and succumb to stereotypes.

link or at least name of the character?

>Not liking Tangled the series

She's a cunt, but only with Eugene, and for good reason

Eugene is already hated by most people anyway, I find his banter with Cassandra very funny 2bh

>Even Samurai Jack is going down the "Instead of finishing off the final twat villain....let's create a bullshit situation so that Jack does not have to kill her and they 'bond' and then she will no longer need to be killed" route. How female characters get presented with constant safety nets and coddling and shit like that? It's just fucking annoying.
Can't say it in their threads though or else everyone (e v e r y o n e) gives reasons why it's not an issue.

>remember Mabel from Gravity Falls?
same here, now if you say anything it's "that mabel hate meme sucks dude!"