REEEEEEEEE I WANT A TRAILER

REEEEEEEEE I WANT A TRAILER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc
youtube.com/watch?v=hlzH9GJgoHY
youtube.com/watch?v=D3pF9owYlRI
youtube.com/watch?v=2B6qerZlczw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Relax, they haven't figured out the story yet, expect a rewrite 6 months before the deadline when they'll reverse the protagonists with villains and/or their genders, just like they did with frozen or zootropolis.

>Loli giantess

Wew Disney

>zootropolis
what was the original idea for zoocity characters?

gay furry sex

They know their audience

Anybody else think this is kind of a bad way to do things?

I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever see a more or less straight adaptation of a pre existing work from them again.

>Gigantic
Relevant.

is this the final fucking name?

Does it really come out march 2018? I thought it was later than that.

I wish Kate Leth would cuckold my wife as I was dying from cancer.

I'm really scared of the pron people are going to make

I can already imagine what Shadman is going to do if he isn't extinct by then

So this is essentially Disney's take on Beanstalk or something else entirely?

Prey had taming neckbraces

>Loli Giantess has parents

>MILF Giantess

LETS GO BOI

Predators had to wear shock collars, and Nick was the protagonist.

Disney rips off Miyazaki yet again

I hope the storm giants have their own kickass themesong

Is it a musical?

>fom the directors of tangled
Guess the feetfags will be pleased as well.

The Frozen Music writers are doing this movie. So, yes it will be.

javascript:quote('91368017');

Nick and his predatory friends were persecuted minority, just imagine they're blacks, gays or Jews:
youtube.com/watch?v=tqlaPttudUc

youtube.com/watch?v=hlzH9GJgoHY

The while movie was going to be some progressive garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=D3pF9owYlRI

I miss harmless Disney, it's too edgy for me now

What if she sat on him? Haha.

And what if she was really gassy and pooted on him? Ha. Do you think giantess farts are extra smelly? Haha. Just like as a joke, you know?

Haha

Dude really? Can we actually have a thread on this movie without it devolving into fetish bait?

I'm looking forward to it.

Yup, Jack and the Beanstalk. They already did this story once with Mickey Mouse, so it should be interesting to see them revisit a story they've already told.

>That smug face

HNNNNNG

Frozen rewirte happened because the Let it Go song was too good for a villain song.
Zootopia rewrite happened because no one would buy liberal garbage they tried to sell.

I am a fan of hiding these previous version in the disney vault, for example seeing Woody, a childhood idol for plenty of people, acting like total asshole is not a pleasant thing for them.

The early version of Woody did look pretty awful. But I still wish I could see much more content from these early drafts, instead of just teasing glimpses that make me wonder how the whole story used to go before re-writes.

i saw what that did to zootopia. so nahhhh.

The original idea was the movie we got. Katzenberg pushed for a more evil Woody based on the original short they did. The basic spine of the film was the same, except Woody was a domineering and abusive tyrant who ruled Andy's toys with an iron fist who kept Slinky as a whipped guard dog. Every single person at Pixar hated it and when he got booted from the Mouse House they went ahead with the movie we know and love.

THe early version of the film wa sa dperessing nightmare they didn't work on the most basic storytelling level. Why do predators forgo their freedom to live in a hellhole where they're treated with contempt and fear by 90% of the population? It's dumb. One good scene in a boring and dpressing movie which isn't even good at being depressing or thought provoking doesn't make it a good movie, it makes it a shit film with one really good scene. The rewrite was the optimal outcome, and had slightly less sledgehammer subtlety than literally FURSECUTION: The Motion Picture.

WiR2 hasn't gotten a trailer yet, you have to wait for that at least.

Dumbass.

yes, i remember,WDAS loved the idea, according to the user who claimed he worked on the movie, but when Pixar saw it...

>Wreck it Ralph for baras
>Frozen for lesbian incest
>Big Hero 6 for Gogo, Honey Lemon, and shota Hiro
>Zootopia for furries
>Moana for more Bara and delicious brown

>marco getting with more blondes

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

>Child Giantess doesn't have a dad because she's a Disney character.
>The Giantess MILF is happy to have a man around the house again.

I like to think of the evolution from jerk Woody to our Woody as a metaphor for growing up. Jerk Woody is like the character going through a shitty adolescent phase in the writing process as his identity is still being polished.

>Zootopia rewrite happened because no one would buy liberal garbage they tried to sell.
They said it is because it makes no sense that the protagonists would bother to save a city filled with villains. That the old city deserved to burn, The story doesn't work when the civilians are the bad guys.

the goverment was the villain, cops and civillains were indoctrinated to fear the predators.

Director of Tangled? Oh shit motherfucker NO!

Tangled had Eugene be a stupid good for nothing butt monkey who everything BAD happened to him. He sucked so much that the reptile mascot killed off the villain of the movie and Gothel managed to kill Eugene off. Whoever directed Tangled? He must be a Self-Hating man.

Gigantic is going to suck horribly. Jack is going to be a simp beta loser male.

could they at least made her teenage or something
i'm a macrophile and now i'm going to be associated with pedophiles and stumble upon thousands of disgusting loli giantess stuff

If you're going to come to Sup Forums and subliminally beg for cock could you at least do it on /lgbt/?

weird, i thought it was by the director of Bolt and Frozen.

>Jack and the beanstock ripoff
>But this time the giant is also a fucking loli
>That obvious fetish bait

They're not even trying with this one are they?

That sounds even worse

youtube.com/watch?v=2B6qerZlczw

isn't this just a reverse BGF? this one the man is the small one and the girl is the giant.

Is Adjective-Verse going to be a single canon?