Weebs: I want anime to real

>Weebs: I want anime to real

>James Cameron: Say no more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYGAyNkIHlA
youtube.com/watch?v=CqYfXOYqzy4
youtube.com/watch?v=x0fFzqX_Xgo&list=PL7fnCqkcp3vafuM9dZfJuWYFY_iGibnrT&index=10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i didnt ask for this

Nobody else did either its going to flop

Call me a weeb if you want, but I'd love to have a gf like that.

what is this from?

Uncanny valley

How could my most beautiful dream become such a horrific nightmare.

Ex Machina didn't make much but it more than doubled it's cost.

James Cameron has his name attached to this so it's going to make mucho dinero.

She looks like a walking wet dream, I get gigantically hard every time I see her.

>200m budget for some cgi vomit weebshit

>it's going to make mucho dinero.
Still people are gonna freak out at the poster. She looks too cringey, people are finding it repuslive and wierd.

>I want anime to real
>t. no one ever

weebs know anime characterizations don't work in real life.

Idk man. I always get the sense her head is like under an enormous amount of pressure and her brain is gonna shoot out her bulging eyeballs. I’ve seen too much gore brah.

This, Japan makes there characters eyes bigger because they have squints and wanna look different. Obviously the creators don't realize this.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYGAyNkIHlA
only in Trump's America

IT'S JUST A TRAILER!
THAT DOESN'T MEAN THE FINAL CUT WILL LOOK LIKE THIS

No, a lot of us want anime to be real. But rather than making 2D girls 3D, I want to become a 2D girl. Big difference.

Why are live adaptations of anime and manga suddenly popular?

>Does it bother you that I'm not entirely human?
youtube.com/watch?v=CqYfXOYqzy4

I laughed like a motherfucker the first time I heard her say that in the trailer.

effects department pls. We know you will change it but let us have some fun.

Lazy way to dig up storylines that haven't been overdone in western cinema.

it's not even close to uncanny, it's literally 100% shitty video game cgi

and then shit all over them.

What does that even mean? Surely a console or even a gaming PC wouldn't be able to run those scenes in real time.

This trailer was alot more soothing now that I have an Ambien applied to it.

Don't think they're really popular because these adaptations have just been flopping left and right though. Also Cameron has been wanting to do this Alita shit since like the 90s.

>does it bother you I'm not entirely human
Sweetheart, I've never felt the love or touch of a full human. You're entirely more than I could ever dream of.

Should have made the whole movie CGI, when roller ball parts happen it will be anyways

Anons did it better. Should've gone for otherworldly cute instead of an insect.

Has Robert Rodriguez ever made a good film?

Sin City, From Dusk till Dawn.

its ugly

japs don't know shit about proportions

the way the mouth, eyes and nose must have specific size

so that enlarging or diminishing one of them should correlate with others accordingly

Can Henry Cavill's lips of Justice travel between the anime world and ours?

This is 100x better

i'd just love to have a gf

My nigga uzi already beat cameron to it.
youtube.com/watch?v=x0fFzqX_Xgo&list=PL7fnCqkcp3vafuM9dZfJuWYFY_iGibnrT&index=10

Making the entire face CG would be too hard in motion.

>of course you can pay me in cum

Calling dibs on the spic cartoon waifu.

She's mine. Don't post or fap without getting clearance from me first

>people are finding it repulsive and weird

hahaha yeah, me too.

This is true, you'd need 4 billion CUDA cores running at a billion GHz just to render the eye capillaries in real time

She's not uncanny now that I'm used to it. Cameron has succeeded and vanquished the valley.

That's some Bozo shit like a Final Fantasy cutscene

WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAACE

I find her big eyes hot.

I'm so into how fucking weird it looks. I hope they don't puss out and change it because normies can't handle anything not 100% realistic.

I just hope that this film acknowledges the work of Harlan Ellison

Say what you want, but let's be honest we'd all tap it

my boy cameron has fucking lost it.

the terminator and Aliens were two of the most influential movies to anime (along with blade runner) in the 80s.

is this the pottery i've heard so much about?

Deep down he wants a cyborg anime waifu with huge eyes just like the rest of us

He's an annoying faggot and nowhere near as good a "WRITER" he fancies himself.

This looks so fucking bad lmao, looks like she's wearing googly eyes

He wanted to do it but he gave it to rodrigueZ.
Cameron clearly has gone senile.

This is cute but then tumblr fags and sjws would complain that they're trying to "chinkify" a brown person because her natural looks arent good enough and that she should have been japanese to begin with.
Never underestimate the loud minority.

I liked planet terror and sin city

okay sure, regular ass eyes are fine too you know...

Why do they call her battle angel

>doesn't wanna fuck a girl straight from a Manga

get the fuck off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The wish for anime to be real is the opposite of Battle Angel Alita. They don't want 2D girls to become 3D, they want the 3D world to become 2D.

it looks great stfu retards

You unimaginative, autistic, cocksucking little bitch. You are worthless. Don't ever go outside again and die immediately.

If they wanted to give the characters anime eyes, why did they only give the main girl them? That just makes it weird and inconsistent.

that looks terrible. This is the best edit so far

What exactly DO normalfags think about anime, if anime makes them think of this?

I think this looks pretty cute.

It's weird because in the actual manga this character was noted for her large lips. I don't think she had exceptionally large eyes compared to other female characters in the manga.

Just watched the trailer and I didn't think she looked that bad.

However it's insanely clear that either EVERY character should look like this or none of them should.

It's this weird some-human-some-CGI-thing that unnerves me. They made the same mistake in the Warcraft movie. It just doesn't sit well seeing actual humans next to blatant CGI people and pretending it's normal.

they've been taught to think of anime as this special whole other thing...
when it's just a style of making fuckin cartoons. idk, i'd say blame marketing dating back to the 80s.

Kekerino

i havent seen WoW but this, unless is a full cgi monster or something absolutely well done that last seconds like in blade runner 2049 and rogue one this shouldnt be attempted

Exactly. And again, I don't mind the look of Alita at all. If every character looked like her I would have had a good time with the movie.

But now, the fact that she's suppose to fall in love with a real actor, and he's suppose to emote to a bluescreened piece of animation is just going to suck the joy out of it.

Big Hero 6 did this weird 3D-anime-lifelike-but-not-really thing and no one criticized it's art-style. Why? Because it was consistent and it was ALL animation. Jesus fuck this isn't rocket science.

>a fucking plastic sex doll

I mean, every part of her body but her brain is synthetic, so yeah.

that's kinda exactly what she should look like, more or less. Being built from scraps and all.

>I mean, every part of her body but her brain is synthetic, so yeah.
That's wrong.

>he thinks mongoloids look like that
Delusional weeaboo fuck.

weebs BTFO

You just google this shit or something?
This is literally how Ido finds her. Nothing on the exterior here is organic and he doens't replace any of her components with anything organic.

Meant to post this.

probably that, plus there's not a lot of variety in mainstream animation in the west, so most people think of animation as an art form beginning and ending with disney.

you're right.

hes confusing downs for fetal alcohol syndrome.

that looks closer to a regular person though which kind of defeats the purpose

the purpose of what?

they clearly tried to CGI the character 100% and the result was garbage, so they tried to exaggerate, and the result was garbage again.

Can't they at least adapt something from a non-shounen, realistic manga/anime?

I'd rather see adaptations of a western-themed Blade Of The Immortal, Black Lagoon, Lain or an Inio Asano work than this tacky bullshit 2bh.

Yeah totally its like ps3 graphics lol!

id guess you gotta give the credit for trying something not so safe, i still gonma watch it because the doctor in hope it doesnt suck as GiTS

why couldn't they just use a real actor and use CG on her arms? shit looks hideous

What purpose are you talking about?
Alita had comparable facial features to other normal human females in the comic.

>Dark Angel

the purpose of trying to make her look like an anime character instead of an actual human

>realistic
>those examples
o i am laffin

also takashi miike made a blade of the immortal film earlier this year

gunnm is seinen

jew on the right

People forgetting that Galleys eyes are supposed to be like that in the manga while everyone else has normal eyes through the entire story unless they're mutants or biotics

The chick from the Sarah Conner Chronicles and Firefly?

>non-shounen
Battle Angel was actually from a Seinen magazine, so it is.

They don't. It's a dumb title made up by an american comic book publisher. The original title translates to gun dream.

Where did you get that impression from?
See:
A normal girl literally has larger eyes than her.

gally's eyes are of consistent size with every other female character, friend.