F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-is-carl-going-die-chandler-riggs-exit-interview-1066031
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/10/walking-dead-recap-season-8-episode-2-whisperers-hints-easter-eggs
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2017/12/10/the-walking-dead-season-8-midseason-finale-review-what-a-joke/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is immune you retards

There is no deus ex to cure the bite

So they jumped the shark twice in this show huh?

>Carl is dea-

'no'

Carl will be the "cure".

Where on him did bite?

stomach, it's all the poo in loo's fault

This could be a way of ending the show now that they've all but caught up with the comics, but would it be too much of an asspull? Is there such a thing as too much of an asspull with this show at this point?

Finally, this little faggot was the most annoying bitch on the show after Lori.

He's alive you faggots

Apparently one of the producers referred to it as just a general "bite" meaning it could very well be from a human (whisperers?).

Doesn't really explain how he's already pale and sick

>it couldn't be daryl, the illiterate redneck fuckwit who fucks up everything he touches
>it had to be the teenager who actually has made 20 times more correct tactical maneuvers than daryl the redneck retard
It's not fair, guys...

Theoretically, would cauterizing a wound fast enough stop infection?

>carl on in memorium
Confirmed for dead

The disease is magic, if it obeyed scientific laws the zombies would all be dead by now.

It should have been both

Bites don't transmit the virus, they cause a fatal infection.

Why not they just cut off it?

It's not a virus, viri don't survive in dead bodies. It's magic.

Unfortunately what the other user said. Shame we will NEVER get a zombie show that has set rules and follows them strictly solely about various people trying to survive and actually showing the hard stuff. Give me an episode or two of a dude struggling to learn how to plant food on his own or something. One scene of a dude with diarrhea or worse from drinking straight from the wrong babbling brook. Then the people can actually learn how the virus works and eventually overcome it and start over. The zombies in walking dead are infuriating now. Everyone can just casually push through hordes but when the plot needs it they are ninjas

Has anyone important died since Glenn got his head smashed in? I haven't watched the show in years, but I left off hating every single one of them.

sadly no

Neil

Depends what you consider important. Anyone from before Alexandria? Nope. They added a few cool characters with potential then immediately kill them off before you get a chance to actually appreciate them like Ben, the guy from scouts guide to the zombie apocalypse, who Morgan was teaching to use a stick and took care of his little brother. Also Richard should have had his comic death being the one to save kangzekiel getting ambushed by saviors but instead made him a false flagging bitch who gets Ben killed and tries to set up Carol just because she wanted to rightfully be left alone.

WHO IS NEIL PLEASE SHOW ME

Can't all the zombies drop dead and the show be about dealing with rebuilding the world/ crazy people and the ocassional single zombie from a newly dead person?

RIP

Only the most important character of Hilltop.

hes immune after going into that infection induced coma back on the farm in s2
he just looks like shit because of the explosions and shit all around him

no. they still haven't time skipped yet right?

Are we still sending the vocaroos to Chandler of everyone screaming CORALLL?

>Leaving Walking Dead wasn't my decision. It was all story related. It made sense story-wise for it to happen for Rick and Michonne and all the other characters.
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-is-carl-going-die-chandler-riggs-exit-interview-1066031

YES

I'm friends with him on steam. I can make sure he gets it. I just don't want to compile that shit together.

Carl

>What was Scott's reasoning in killing Carl?
>"In the comics, Scott was trying to figure out why there was a hole between Rick slitting Negan's throat at the end of the "All-Out War" arc and then there's the time jump and Negan is alive and in prison and Rick didn't kill Negan. Scott was trying to figure out how to bridge the gap between Rick not wanting to kill Negan and Rick alsoreallywanting to kill Negan, which he does right now [in the show's story]. Scott's way to get around that was to make Carl this really humanitarian figure and person who could see the good in people and see that people can change and not everyone out there is bad. That's what Carl's talk to Rick was in this episode: there's no way that they can kill every one of the Saviors and not everyone is a bad person and there has to be some way forward than just killing people."

Negan living past this season fucking confirmed. All his upcoming kino after the time skip CONFIRMED. Carl died so Negan can live. He's a true hero

>i was fired cuz the story needed it
lmao

We should make a separate thread for it sometime tonight and see if it picks up

This. Carl got Deer DNA in him and its what will save him.

walkingdead kino!

This. I've always wondered why they didn't just cut off the chunk of skin that got bit.

>tfw more upset over Travis and Troy dying in gear than I am Carl

What the fuck I thought fear was supposed to be the shit series.

>buy a house in Georgia right before finding out your unkillable character is being killed off to justify a plot "hole" in literally the walking dead

So you don't actually watch the show

WHO THE HELL IS NEIL????

Now that Carl is dead Enid is going to get his comic story so get ready for some teenage lezzy kino next season or two. Finally something that will make the show worth watching!!

>Carl this really humanitarian figure and person who could see the good in people and see that people can change and not everyone out there is bad.
What happened to Morgan

>farming is easy thanks Herschel
>oh noes a disease that wipes everyone out
>oh noes we're in the wilderness with no supplies good thing that virus isn't a problem ever again

That guy was literally never in the show unless it was in the last 2 I haven't seen.

He went full NuCLEAR

>rick seeing the deer again is proof

WHY DID RICK FLEE FROM NEGAN WTF

He was just back ground waiting to be a Jesus death fake out

Fear has always been superior since it aired and where the walking dead was currently at. Slow week to week but binging it it's fantastic

Because Rick always loses hand to hand fights. Shane vs Rick, Governor vs Rick, Negan vs Rick etc.

Carl was in the flash forward scene in S8e1...5 years in the future. After that episode the director said we were in fact seeing the future of Alexandria

>tfw more upset over Travis and Troy dying in gear than I am Carl
this. I was genuinely disappointed about Troy. best character killed off by the worst character.

but when he was thrown out of that window, he had his colt, why not just shoot negan?

Shouldn't he have enough mana by now to use his Rage bite of Coral protection again?

>ONE scene of Nick and Troy walking the herd together
Why couldn't they have branched off right then and there? Just the two of those psycho pals living with the dead broing it up overcoming their addictions and murderous ways in the strangest way possible.

Wow, the stupid kid straight up spoiled the season finale. Of course everyone assumes that the show will be the same as the comics, but now we know for sure.

>there people on this board who hasnt read the comic

HE'S NOT FUCKING DEAD

STOP BEING RETARTED

>Just the two of those psycho pals living with the dead broing it up overcoming their addictions and murderous ways in the strangest way possible.
that would have been great.

I look forward to this scene

>mfw CLAIMED

Oh look it's EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TWO YEARS AGO WITH GLENN

WHAT A CLIFFHANGER
WHAT A SHOW
WHAT A GUY

he said in an interview that the character is dead. see

This, Troy did nothing wrong

Yeah just like how Andrea is alive right now and Carol is currently dead. Right?

F

Sasha

But if they planned a surprise come-back, that is exactly what they would say.

>idubbbz
please go back to ifunny

Daryl needs to go. They can't hide granpa under greasy hair forever.

you got btfo again

turbo brainlet.tiff

Except that it isn't you retard

Could it have been any more obvious?

Enid is still in the show? Maybe it's worth watching the past couple seasons after all

Yeah and she's 18 now and doesn't wear a bra in the show

Deff watch

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/10/walking-dead-recap-season-8-episode-2-whisperers-hints-easter-eggs
Im thinking it was a whisperer. I cant understand how they can just kill Carl off.

THIS JUDITH IS A GHOST TO RICK THAT EVERY ONE PLAYS ALONG WITH TO KEEP HIM SANE

THIS IS WHY SHE WASN'T IN THE EPISODE BECAUSE RICK WAS OFF ALONE

WHEN CARL IS GONE JUDITH IS GONE RICK WILL GO CRAZY

>I'll know why
WHY?

>trusting interviews the actors give

i remember kit harrington trying to claim jon snow was never coming back and he was done with GoT lmao

did you really have to reply to 20 posts to make that point?

jesus christ.

LMAO completely forgot she even existed. What a lame death and waste of the comic plot.

>doesn't wear a bra in the show

where are the proofs

*Season finale*
LOL I'm still alive, guys!

How many non-multiracial couples are there on this show now that he's dead?

Just look at her. Although the real show is her butt and thighs

I made a thing. It's terrible.

They're going to go full Z Nation, aren't they?

shut up retart

Because the people on Fear are real people and not caricatures like Rick and Carl and Michonne. I fucking hated Troy and I still felt bad about him dying. I fucking miss Travis, too.

Yeah that really is fucking terrible, never repost this again.

The beats are right, but the dialogue is awful. I know.

Bro they are so far away from the comics it isnt even funny.

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2017/12/10/the-walking-dead-season-8-midseason-finale-review-what-a-joke/amp/

The twist was worth it just to see this salty faggot sperg out over it.

Corrected

>now that they've all but caught up with the comics
If the comics stopped right now it would still take up to around season 12 to catch up.