What are the best Jewish films?

What are the best Jewish films?

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/travel/2016/03/17/welcome-tel-aviv-gayest-city-earth/y9V15VazXhtSjXVSo9gT9K/story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9DOI3FqCZJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oy vey my son is gay

A Serious Man

all films are jewish except african movies

Wait, so the Jews are pushing this gay shit on themselves too now?

This film is good for Jews because it represents Jews well. The Jewish father in the film also had a gay affair when he was young but he still married a woman and reproduced.

The Ten Commandments

I heard Armie Hammer jumped at the chance to play a paedo.

Why has this film been shilled on Sup Forums? Is it tumblr women doing so? Which begs the question: why do they post on Sup Forums?
For me, the only worthwhile films with homosexual themes are those that approach it with subtly, e.g. The Conformist. But films like Moonlight, etc are pure trash.

He's not a pedo. The boy is over the age of consent and he instigates the relationship.

>it's a "gay" movie that is completely obsessed with little boys and older men

what a shocker

It's an Oscar frontrunner, Timothy Chalmet's Best Actor odds are really good, he could beat Gary Oldman and Daniel Day Lewis to become the youngest winner ever. I agree that Moonlight is trash but this film is very beautiful albeit straightforward.

This.

Literally only Americans are getting outraged about a 24 y.o fucking a 17 years and 11 months old

What about being outraged about the obvious:
>Guadagnino is gay.[22][23]

I thought all films were jewish?

Crimes and Misdemeanors

because there is no monolithic group of jews

This one.

When are we getting a live-action Boku no Pico? Hollywood is so obsessed with gay age gap movies and anime movies that I'm banking on a live-action version.

Man-boy relationships are kino though. Reminder the ancient Greeks practiced it regularly.

>17
>pedo

maybe hitler was right after all

Jewkino

What are some catamite kino

>not knowing Israel is the gayest nation in the world

bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/travel/2016/03/17/welcome-tel-aviv-gayest-city-earth/y9V15VazXhtSjXVSo9gT9K/story.html

Yeah, and yet they made Israel, home to half the world's Jewish population, in a few decades.

So fucking a boy wasnt much of an issue to greeks?

I can't remember the source, but they tolerated gays, but they always tried to keep gay men from their sons.

It was like a lot of old cultures. You could be a fag, but you still had to breed.

Although it wasn't like Japan where everyone thought the romance between Oda Nobunaga and Ranmaru Mori was romantic, manly and cool.

>tfw no cute aide to have as my boyfriend

Do Jews not realise that their ancestors literally invented homophobia? As in, the notion that a guy fucking another guy in the ass was a sinful act first started out in ancient Israel.

>WOT IN RACIAL EXTERMINATION

You could have a thing with a man but still be hetero in older days?

It was a part of Bushido, the warriror code. You could have a dude to "polish your sword" but you were still expected to have a wife and a kid.

but it wasnt considered as bisexuality?

It probably was. I doubt they had the words for it.

I honestly only know as much about it as I do because Ranmaru Mori is my historical crush.

What's so great about him?

How loyal and strong he was. And how he was often described as a beauty.

A lot of the feminine guys I've met are cute, but not all that strong or interesting. I guess he represents greener pastures to me.

Does this movie address the illegal occupation of Palestine?

>How loyal and strong he was. And how he was often described as a beauty.
This is something of a anime trope like Griffith.

>biohazard tatoo

Why do straight dudes get this tattoo? It's pretty much a giant "I HAVE AIDS" sign strapped to them.

They didn't feel compelled to label fucking everything.

Sometimes you just want some boipucci. This is normal for men. But a lot of men refuse to accept that, because of persecution

>movie about gay pederasty
>extremely Good For the Jews
The fucking jokes write themselves

I'm more triggered by the sodomy.

This is why I'm so fucking hesitant to date a 17 year old.
T. 22 year old.

The secret my friend is that places like Sup Forums are right for the wrong reasons.
is right/

Britain made Israel, after Germany made it a lot easier to say 'we have half of all the Jews in the world' for it.

Which isn't surprising. A lot of dudes in anime were based in part, I'm sure, on Mori.

Either way, he appeals to me.

Jews seek the destruction of all life, not just whites.

Yes but most jews aren't actually religious, but ethnic, and the majority have been sidelined enough culturally that they end up int he same circles as other outgroups, such as the early film industry and LGBT groups.

But does it come from nature or it's some sort of prison gay thing?

You're not a 35 year old man though.

It's creepier in the context of Call Me By Your Name since it's a dude who's close to a decade older than the boy.

And regardless of legality, he's very much a boy. The human brain doesn't fully mature until around the age of 25 or so. It's a grown man going for someone who is nothing short of immature.

>jewish
>gay
>identity politics
literally all the communist checkmarks, no thank you.

People like to fuck.

If you separate the genders strictly, like in Japan or Sparta for example, you still want to fuck but there's no one around except others of the same sex unless you're making babies.

Also prior to the 1950's it was considered embarrassing but not world-ending to be into the same sex as long as you were married or had kids.

>compassion,honest zeal, and intelligence
>extremely Good For The Jews(wtf?)

It's natural. In prison is manifests because there's literally no women. But men want to stick their dick in holes and sometimes you see a guy who's super cute and even though there's pussy everywhere you kind of want to give that a spin.

I'm pretty ambivalent about it. If a guy is cute and I wanna fuck him, that's just the way it is. I'm super picky about guys though. They need to be smooth and feminine. Not interested in masculinity. Probably like a 1 or 2 on the Kinsey scale.

I guess if you're not being obnoxious about it there's nothing too wrong.

Yeah, the ones only concerned with killing white primarily are Germanics.

Literally not a thing outside of murican mutt prisons.

>its natural
>only manifests in extreme cases of human depravity, loneliness, desperation, and psychological terror when men are locked up 20+ hours a day

great argument

>sho dick and butt
>Soyboys need a hard dicking

Jews have taken a real PR beating what with all the killing of Palestinian children and blowing up Palestinian schools and such

Netanyahu is an asshole

The jews just want to infect the goyim.

Sexual identities didn't really exist back then. Warriors and monks just shagged pretty boys and called it a day.

>people are not gay outside prison
?
learn 2 read and not argue facetiously like injecting the modifier "only" where it doesn't exist

>Warriors and monks just shagged pretty boys and called it a day.
It were simpler days.

Sure thing Chaim.
>editor : Susan Goldberg

one of us

never saw it that way, thats a funny way to look at it

>be steppeniggers
>invade Europe
>murder the locals and rape their women (it's all in the DNA)
>call themselves European
>do the same in Americas
>and in Australia
>2017
>few immigrants travel to Europe to start a better life
>WTF, stop genociding us!

>>>/leftypol/

nah dude, it's a jew. No real leftist could support le chosen genociding palestinians race.

>decade
You thought the gap between 24 and 17 is much more dangerous than 22 and 17?

>boy
He's well versed in piano, guitar and classical literature. Safe to say he's more mature than average 18 or 20 y.o

Der Ewige Jude
youtube.com/watch?v=9DOI3FqCZJE

Education =/= maturity, especially something like instruments or languages which a child can learn

This. Kikino.

Basque people need reparations. End systemic Indo-European privilege!

This goy get it

Norman (2016) is a pretty comfy political drama

Is Netanyahu a Chad tanks to his Sephardi blood?

All white hollywood movies are jewflicks. Hard to decide.

>>few

that's the joke XDD u got it ;D based Sup Forums