Remember Generation Hope team of young mutants?

Remember Generation Hope team of young mutants?

I remember that blue ass

The artist having to include that booty shot in what's supposed to be a sad scene will always be funny.

hurr durr beautiful girls should hide their femininity when sad to not provoke men sexually.

She should have put a burqa on, right?

The artist made a deliberate decision to have her posed with the back to the viewer so he could draw that sculpted ass.
I have no problem with cheesecake poses, but that's a really inappropriate place for one.

I try my hardest to forget them.

Whatever happened to Hope anyway?

After Spurrier's X-Force she just disappeared.

huh, after Nate Grey is she now the second "mutant savior" to just disappear? I know Nate was back for a bit.

She will appear in a Jean Grey issue, but writer basically said that Hope is redundant now.
After all, Jean Grey already has a legacy character: Jean Grey.
I won't be surprised if Hopeless makes the Marvel Universe Hope-less
badum tss

What happened to Transonic?

Demoted to background character status whenever there's a crowd scene.

Generation Hope is mehish. You can tell Gillen was not as big of a star therefore not allowed to do his thing like he could do later with Young Avengers. Hate it or love it, YA has its own unique way, GH is too forgettable, even though not bad.

Ah yes, the fate of all 3rd string x-men.

Zero was cool as fuck.

I miss those guys.

Hopeless actally wrote a half decent post AVX Hope in his Cable and X-Force series

Well what happened to her in Spurrier's X-Force?

She's around with a new code name or something. I doubt she'll ever be an important character again but they'll slot her into whatever X-team needs a fifth player

Went into a coma, pretended to be a different mutant called Meme so she could still go on missions with her dad who was desperately trying to cure her, had a telepathic fwb relationship with Fantomex, got real hurt when he dumped her hard, got hurt again when she found out Cable was baiting Fantomex into killing all his geopolitical enemies for him, eventually fixed everything and kicked Cable out of X-Force so she could run it herself.

Holy shit dat blue ass

Nate Grey and Hope Summer would be a good dynamic for a book. Then having Hope be "Not Muh Cable!". Cause I know Nate has been depowered greatly recently.

They need to just turn her into a villain so Bishop can be proven right.

>MFW Marvel can't possibly have a District X sequel book
Bishop can never be right cause of some Cable bull-bull explanation. Goddamn time traveling ruined Bishop

I rememeber the blue one who walked around naked

Hanging with Cable as she should.