What is the best X-Men movie?

What is the best X-Men movie?

strawpoll.me/14595519

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14595519
youtu.be/LHxGuYITd-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked the one with Kevin Bacon.

The one with that villain and they go to that place and beat him.

Logan is the best as a movie, but I wouldn't call it "X-Men" because it's not a superhero team

I think the X-Men 2 is probably the best "X-Men" movie in that regard

Hmm, apocalypse, in the sense that they actually behaved like xmen.

WRONG!

You think she let Aronofsky put it in her ass?

no she seems really stuck up (no pun intended)

adapt this
>why didn't he?

I'm sure. He's Jewish and by default that makes him a sexual predator...........................................................................................but that also means he is likely a pedo...I'm not so sure anymore...

literally deadpool

>joking about her huge collection dildos
>joking about anal beads
>stuck up

>I'm Deadpool
>haha I fuck your mother
>haha chimichangas
>I shit on your face I fart in your mouth lmao
>I'm gonna masturbate later today
>fuck you up the ass
>I fuck your whore mother
>I'm Deadpool

>20 votes
wow this sure is a big and influential website isnt it fellas

Based

Why do you hate fun?

>tfw jlaw will never ever be ur gf

It's weird, her nudes were really great but with clothes on her body is not that appealing.

hello, Ray.

>joking about her huge collection dildos
she only has one oscar

I'll have to vote First Class, because technically Logan and Deadpool are not "X-Men2 movies, bu spinoffs standalone movies.

>not first class

>fuck you up the ass
But Deadpool was the one who got fucked up the ass

Logan is the only kino on the list.

She joke in a Conan interview that her friends "placed" a huge dildo collection and one of the maids "accidentally" found them.

Eva Green was kicking scarjo like 350 to 80 yesterday

despite the fact that she fits every "formula" for attractiveness, i just don't find her attractive. i even tried fapping to her once, and just lost my boner.
what is it about her that just rubs me the wrong way?

>great cast
>great characters all around
>true to characters origins/story
>bollywood foreigner thinks all these are bad

Butthole

>but with clothes on her body is not that appealing.
You must be joking champ

Agreed. She looks better dressed. She isnt flattering when shes o'naturale

I SHIT ON THE UNITED STATES

>plebbitors voting for Logan

>First Class
People who read comics or are X-Men real fans, and appreciate good movies
>DoFP
Normies
>X2
People who appreaciate good films but have no idea who are the X-Men or how they should be portrayed

kys ray ripley

I'm implying that she "placed" the statuette in each of her holes

>Doesn't actually vote for Apocalypse
Huh...

>being this pussy perturbed

I have no doubts about that, but the guy I replied was impliying she is """"""stuck up"""""" to try anal, which obviously she is not.

X2 is kino

Why even waste time with such a poll? The choice is obvious.

Why would I say apocalypse if it wasn't my choice?
Da fuck?

Well if it's your favorite you should probably vote for it.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY FREEDOM

MY GRANDADDY FOUGHT FOR MY FREEDOM

FUCKIN RESPEC THE FLAG

the funny thing is that in the thread there was only about 60 anons when I checked

>o'naturale
add instant water and wa la, instant retard
doggy dog world bro

>Mutation: it is thekeyto ourevolution. It is how we have evolved from a single-celled organism into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow, and normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forward.

X Men was good, X2 was great. And it's a great shame that 3 took such a huge shit on it all. I mean what the fuck happened. It was just bad.

>What is the best X-Men movie?

Deadpool (Hey, there were X-People in it !)

okay

have you read/heard what the original plot as going to be? it fucking shits all over x3.

Enlighten a nigga

>People voting for Origins
Because of the hilarious ladder cutting scene?

True fans will say First Class

Its okay now, DOFP rectoned X3

Too bad money and time was wasted on X3

It was horrible. It was so bad, it was terrible

post webm

It wasn't the best made, but it was comfy enough.

What went wrong for you?

Deadpool > Logan

90s X-Men cartoon is the best.

Yeah idk something about her with clothes on just bores me. I was surprised at how much I liked her nudes. I'm really not sure what it is about her that I find so uninteresting.

"The idea – you open up with Alkali Lake but it’s completely barren and dried up and there are these odd reports of strange phenomena going on around the world accompanied by bright lights in the sky.”

“The idea would be that both the X-Men and the Brotherhood realize that essentially a very god-like force had entered their reality and that it was causing disruptions around the world – mutant prisons being decimated. I had pitched an idea about a fleet of cargo ships getting torn apart in the Atlantic and you found out that they were shuttling mutants as slave labor.”

“So basically you found out was that Phoenix was going round the world taking things into her own hands and that she had basically returned as a god, which they did touch upon in X3. She had viewed herself as above the conflict, that she was here to end things on her terms, she was basically sick of the fighting and she was going to take things into her own hands and she didn’t give a shit what the X-Men or the Brotherhood had to say about it.”

also Scott blaming himself for Jeans death and the team not being prepared - builds the danger room.

Francis, is that you?

It just tried to establish so many new characters as it was meant to be the first in a new series of films, and didn't do much with them and the big climax didn't really feel relevant to Xavier and his people in a meaningful way. It all felt forced

Thanks, this is beautiful and saddening

same fag i think the ending was Jean would have to say good bye and leave into space.

Too bad they fucked up the 3rd movie AGAIN with Apocalypse

wtf, I'm attracted to Sophie now!?

>strawpoll.me/14595519
>captcha
unironically kill yourself

I really don't want to say Logan or Deadpool, but after looking at that list the answer is probably Logan or Deadpool

do you have the truck hitting him?

It's the face. She has this weird hybrid mannish/bitch face that rubs me the wrong way and probably many others like yourself.

Logan. Its not even close. Only contrarians and idiots could claim otherwise.

>rubs me the wrong way

Katniss can't compete with the acting of McAvoy, Fassbender, and Kevin Bacon.

youtu.be/LHxGuYITd-k

No and were the only ones I saved...

not surprising considering you literally shit everywhere and wipe your ass with your bare hand

I claim otherwise

F5

This one is not the final CGI, regardless this scenes look extremely retarded.

LEGI⨂N

Thanks for these. The Work Print of X-Men Origins Wolverine with incomplete CGI was leaked --- in case anyone was wondering what these are.

Oh look, a normie retard.

I will forever remember when it was leaked. I had such good hearty laughs. I didn't see the final until years later and had complete opposite reaction.

X2 >>>> X-Men >> Days of Future Past >>>>>> Logan > First Class > Apocalypse > Origins Wolverine >>>>>>>> Last Stand

>o'naturale
i had no expectations but i'm still disappointed

Man you are all over the place with your retardedness

days of future past blows compared to the originals. couldn't decide between x1 or x2 so went with origins.

MOMMY

>there will never be a fassbender magneto solo movie
why even live

We basically watched his entire life during these movies. We just missed him hitting Quicksilver mom's.

it's actually the other way around

What? She’s said this?

I want:
It's the 1960s and Fassbender wears a tactical turtleneck. He travels through Europe speaking four languages, finding exnazis and kills them with a knife. He rarely remembers that he has powers, and he's such a stone cold killer it doesn't make a difference. He bangs hot chicks, and runs a long con on ersatz Doctor Mengela before killing him and blowing up his lair.

and then fucked it all with Logan

What? OP's pic is one of her best. That body looks amazing there.