Tfw Carl dies a virgin in the show

>Tfw Carl dies a virgin in the show

>tfw his left his hand a widow

At least he dies before making that retarded decision to just constantly leave his eye socket as an uncovered, gaping hole. I always hated that.

Anyone got a good place to watch it. My spot is being a cunt and not upping the last episode.

i feel like that would be uncomfortable like the wind blowing leaves in there and stuff

Post-timeskip Carl is fucking WOAT. At least show Carl won't have to get pussywhipped and make retarded decisions every 5 seconds.

Carl's dead? What the fuck is Rick even living for anymore

Nevermind, reminds me of why I quit watching TWD mid season 3

Does the wind blow leaves into your eyes normally? What do you do then?

Unapologetically this. I know we've strayed WAY off from the comics, but Carl is the reason Rick lives and breathes. Sure, Rick goes through some bitches, but at the end of the day it all comes back to Carl.

What happened to the baby? Doesn't he have that?

well i dont have a huge gaping hole in my face so my eye lids and lashes usually keep out the bees and animal dander that threaten to wander in.

A socket doesn't have blinking, tears and lashes to filter than shit out, you turtle dick.

Different user here, but I'm also asking the same thing. Carl's actually dead in the show? That's fucking retarded if Rick's still alive. That's basically the one stupid scenario. You could kill Rick and press on with just Carl, you could kill them both, you could kill Carl and have Rick kill himself and get a new "Protagonist", but Carl dying and Rick continuing as the main character makes no fucking sense.

Then again I'm also massively out of date on the comic so I have no idea what's going on over there. Didn't even know there was a time jump until OP's picture.

but carl isn't a virgin. carl and patrick had sex. and ron raped carl.

another reason the show sucks. they have to carry that fucking baby around.

They must be saving it so they can have a child die on screen in a gory way once people start losing interest in the show.

what's gory about a baby dying? even if you put it in a blender it will just look like a pink watermelon in a blender.

t. brainlet

one of the most stupid posts i've ever read on Sup Forums desu

The artist they got to replace Tony Moore sucks dick

you think there was ever a chance they would show a young white male copulating

why do you farm animals still subject yourself to this fucking pap

one of the most reddit female posts i've ever read on Sup Forums s m h

what's stupid about the truth?

Yes, I loved Tony Moore's work on it, I can't be bothered to remember the other artist's name, but they couldn't afford Moore's work I think.

From what I heard, he took to long. So they changed over to what's-his-face and the style got more cartoony and less detailed. But apparently he's able to pump that shit out at the rate they wanted.

>quantity over quality

kirkman is such a hack