Blade Runner 2049 IMAX Rerelease Thread

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. The kino of the century is being rereleased in IMAX and if you're downloading the latest camshit while living near one of these you are a fucking retard. Christmas is here early. Get in here!

Showtimes are not immediately reflected on the IMAX official website. You may get lucky and find that your local IMAX will have one BR2049 before Nu Wars floods the screens later this week, so do local searches for the next couple days and report your findings for your fellow anons. So far Blade Runner 2049 WILL BE PLAYING this week in IMAX at:

• Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles on Tuesday, December 12 at 3:15pm.

• Harkin's Arizona Mills in Phoenix on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (December 11, 12, and 13) at 6:45pm.

this is just cruel

This is the kind of movie you can watch on a toy slide viewer, manually advancing each passively lit slide with a plastic knob when the cassette player beeps.

Guess I'm going into town on Tuesday, Chinese theatre is such a pain to park near though

>mfw I live in a shitty 3rd world country (Mexico) so no rerelease for me

You don't just park at the Hollywood & Highland lot?

Wew lad

Nothing even close to northeast usa? Damn. I've always used new York as a crutch and sort of pretend Los Angeles, but I guess it didn't work this time. Even if it is like 2 hours away, I could have made a whole day of things to do in the city. Fuck

Came out on imax during original release dates in Australia. Americans will never know the feel of the world's largest and second largest cinema screens.

>Already have seen the movie 10 times
>Can finally see it again 3 more times
>It's right next to my zoo too, so I can chill there afterwards as well
Fuck I'm hyped.

You spent $100 worth of tickets to see just one movie?

lol you belong in the zoo, you ape!

There'll be more. Articles keep coming out about how this is the best movie of the year.

I'm not him but I spent more than that.

I'm amazed this movie was made at all. It could be ten years before we get another movie like this. Life is short, user.

It was a good movie, user. He's a real hero. And a real human bean.

>Americans will never know the feel of the world's largest and second largest cinema screens.
Nor will you my ozzie friend. Seoul has taken the rank of second largest imax screen.

They never released it here, I'm a leaf btw

>not releasing peak goosekino in his own country

CELLS

INTERLINKED

Dumb ass fucking canadians
But uh texas when?

Sydneys is reopening in 2 years. Until then Seoul is second best to Melbourne.

>Harkin's Arizona Mills in Phoenix on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (December 11, 12, and 13) at 6:45pm.
FUCK

I USED TO LIVE RIGHT BY THERE NOW I'M ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FUCKING COUNTRY

I AM DOOMED TO SUFFER ETERNAL TORMENT

>I live fifteen minutes from it
I know what I'm doing today

MELBOURNE AND NEW YORK ARE 2 METERS DIFFERENCE IN SCREEN SIZE

NEW YORK HAS STEEPER AND CLOSER SEATING TO THE SCREEN

>TFW britbong