Heidi is pretty cute

Heidi is pretty cute.

She and Theresa are so autistic. autisticly cute

Weird way to spell Theresa, user. Never seen that before.

>rundy cunninghum
What the actual fuck, how do you manage to fuck up the name that badly.

Also, 10/10 taste OP.
Debbie is a close second though.

Theresa Anarchy?

Any and every Theresa is best Theresa.

I like how Randy looks good with either Theresa or Heidi

bump

Got a source on this?

What's this all from?

Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja

Its a doujin

Why does the art style remind me so much of Invader Zim? I didnt see that jhonen vasquez worked on it

He did some of the character designs.

ah that explains it! thanks for the information user

...Got a link?

Shame this show wasn't more popular during its run. With people like Vasquez working on it, you'd think that it would at least last a bit longer than it actually did.

He only did the character designs, no input on the comedy or character interactions. I think Titmouse did pretty well for what they were told to. But like any Titmouse series, it dies before it gets anywhere.

Randy at least was able to stop the sorcerer as well as mirror Julian.

Mirror Julian felt rushed though. It felt more like they had more to go along with polar opposites who are complete jackasses.

And he was able to find a gf(or soon to be)

Part of me agrees but I also feel like the problem was episode airing order.
A lot of episode in S2 seemed out of order to me, but that's probably just because of how Debbie Meddle had hardly any build up besides a few seconds at the end of one episode.

Did they rerun it often? Or was it relegated to the 'airs a new episode only once or twice' treatment?

Well they did give her a lot of great outfits.

I agree OP, she's my favorite 9th Grade Ninja girl.

Be honest though, user. You can't really go wrong anywhere when all of them are top-tier waifu material.

Checking dem trips of truth

Might depend on the future.

DELETE THIS

Autistic girls are basically clumsy girls in most people's eyes, and the inability to function without a babysitter is considered cute by some people.

Heidi is not for fat

people already like to think of girls as perpetual children anyway. they don't think there's anything weird about calling even a grown-ass woman you want to have sex with 'baby'

It's a possibility you should worry about user.

That's a fucked up way to look at it.

I don't wanna

That's partially evolutionary, really. No matter where you go, men are predisposed to protect females, regardless of age, or relationship, as long as they haven't been othered by other cues. Sure, as most other instictual responses, you can condition a person to partially unlearn them, but if brought down to basic instinctual levels, men will protect them. It just makes evolutionary sense.

>rundy cunninghum
kek

>Those eyes

What did she mean by this?

She's got nudes on that phone

without Howard Randy would be super Chad

Howard was the worst.
I'm glad I can say that now without the Howatd Defense Squad busting in like the goddamn Spanish inquisition

>That body
MY DICK IS DIAMONDS!
we need art of her gettin' the Ninja Dick

Here user. Have some alt costumes.

Howard just wanted to prevent his best friend from screwing his sister

He did character design, but for some odd reason he's not in the credits, except ~3 episodes that are credited to that weird pseudonym he uses occasionally.

designs done by someone who made johnny the homicidal maniac

Why did she have that pic in the first place

Jesus

Good lord

I wonder, is it physically possible to have a 3 way kiss?

Assuming you aren't 3 hambeasts, yeah you can get your lips connected in a triangular fashion

Should we get some drawfags on this, maybe?

I,too,would like to see a Randy/Theresa/Heidi threeway

bumping for more fanart

McFist is a lucky guy.
Even if he has to put up with her special needs son

I wouldn't call it luck, I'd just say he has good taste.

*bumps your thread*

CUTE AND PERFECT.

Season 3 when

Their cuteness is a trap. After a while their inability to function will grate on you and their inability to form a genuine romantic bond will be upsetting as physical intimacy is almost entirely out of the question and even though you want to leave, you know that if you don't take care of her, she'll probably get snatched up by some asshole Chad who's gonna treat her horribly and she'll let him because she has a spine like a wet noodle. And then you realize that you have the spine of a wet noodle and you try to grow a spine and try to be on the taking end of the give and take, but as soon as you try she gets upset and you crumble like a house of cards because you are a pussy and you always will be.

user...i

Y-you ok, user?

I don't know. Never, probably...

>tfw we never got a episode where Howard is sick and Randy and Theresa go on a date

yup

user you ok?

A lot better after I got that off my chest actually. Just never fall for an autistic girl anons. She will only hurt you.

>She will only hurt you.

Not if you hurt her first

If you say so, just be careful

What would've a season 3 even have been like?

Was their relationship ever really established? I don't remember

>3 way kiss
DEGENERACY, TOO LEWD.

Even if it is, it seems a bit too awkward to be all that sensual.

Nothing's ever awkward when you're caught up in lust

>autist
Seriously? Why do so many people label Theresa as Autistic. I mean, she just seems like any teenager that just hit puberty, with every hormone firing in every direction.

Autistic is just another way of describing someone clumsy

I think it just ends up being the best way to describe someone's personality, for better or for worse.

Sup Forums is obssesed with autism

How many times has Randy stolen Heidi's panties whenever he's over at Howard's house?

The morally right part of me wants to say none, but since he's such a cheeky fucker he's probably thought about it a few times at least.

at least six times

Found Randy