Ride aint over yet

Ride aint over yet
>the road to 1 billion

They were crazy for thinking that this was going to even surpass or come close to the $870 million that BvS made.

lol

They were crazy for thinking that this was going to even surpass or come close to the $668 million that MoS made.

Ohhhhh the disrespect

>Still hasn't passed The Avengers opening weekend
OH NO NO NO

Good luck reaching $700 billion with TLJ in the theater now.

Man of steel was so good Faora was so hot my dick gets hard just thinking about her

How does any corporation fuck up this badly? I'm genuinely asking.

>obvious as fuck it's their answer to Marvel's Avengers
>when all signs pointed it to being a catastrophic failure

Good luck reaching your asshole next time you go to wipe

>general audiences didn't like it
>critics didn't like it
>the substitute director didn't like it
>Warner execs didn't like it
>even some of the actors didn't like it
Are DCucks still defending this abortion? What's their excuse this time? Clearly Disney can't pay off everybody to shit on the movie.

Film every release back-to-back without breaks because you only care about playing catchup, without considering the possibility of catastrophic failure because audiences moved on from gritty superhero reimaginings and thus not having the ability to apply proper course-correction because you're in the middle of making the movie when the bad reviews for the second one (BvS) hit. That's how.

Executives live in their own little bubble. They think they know better than the artist so the minute he steps down they jump at the chance to spend a hundred million dollars to reshape the film in their vision.

I aint defending this piece of shit

Aren't you the guy that was openly shilling this before release

Yeah i even got banned for a month because of that
Jesus those fucks at wb fucked all the fans over with that piece of shit movie fuck whedon and fuck that jap ceo

This would be a great point to make if Zack Snyder wasn't directly responsible for this and stabbing the DC brand to death in the first place.

BvS should have easily cleared over a billion, possibly even Avengers 1 level box office given that Batman and Superman are the two biggest icons in capeshit for the first time in a movie together and it heavily featured Wonder Woman in promotion, in her actual first film appearance ever, basically making it Justice League already. It got 850.

>Zack Snyder directs two movies that transcend capeshit and go straight to cinematic kino
>Joss Whedon directs fucking Avengers: Age of Ultron lmao
>Warner Bros replace Snyder with Whedon
>His movie fails
WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY THINK WOULD HAPPEN

By letting Hack Snyder keep making movies after MoS