nber.org/papers/w15725
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OHHHHHHH JAYSUS

>marrying a sheboom
>marrying at all in current year

He has no one to blame but himself.

have you thought about checking in on football? shits not doing good

tfw I have difficulty listening to mmpc because im not a football fan

Guys, how does one avoid getting a divorce these days?

Now adjust for non-immigrant asians. That is only look at 3rd gen etc. ...

be in shape
always be earning a lot of money
get a bigger dick when the technology advances to give us big dicks
dont marry A GOD DAMN SHEEBON

Don't get married or get married to a very Christian girl.

Dont get married too soon.

marry a woman in her late 30's, they will latch on and never let go

I'm naturally otter mode and I have a 7 incher. Money doesn't motivate me, though, as I'm going for a PhD in science. I still have a chance, though, r-right ?

I don't think I could marry an overly religious girl, the type who impose their religion on other people. I'm a deist myself, and I'm cool with religion, but I don't want someone trying to save my soul for the rest of my life.

Too soon as in too young? I'd rather die single than marry a roastie, desu. After you hit a certain age you're just cradle robbing.

>, as I'm going for a PhD in science
Good news, highly educated college women are less likely to divorce!

Is this real? Got any sources?

nber.org/papers/w15725

yes but this also goes to the fact that they marry later in life.

Thx senpai.

You should also read Dateonomics, it's a shot but informative read on dating and the college game.

why the fuck do you guys like this normie shithead again? his comedy is horrible. like 5% actual material, then talks about sportsball and how he watches sportsball and stuff that no one but chad could even relate to. pisses me off to no end

Maybe if they were educated in the 20th century. Half of modern university girls, at least in the humanities, are psycho feminists who won't just divorce you the second it becomes profitable, they'll hit you with every accusation under the sun just to see another member of the patriarchy suffer, and gather some valuable victim points.

That's what YouTube tells me anyway.

AWE, GO FUCK YASELF

I'm not into sports at all, not even American, but I'll still listen to him go on about sports because he occasionally makes it funny. Not a normie, I just have a sense of humour.

His enthusiasm and passion makes me happy even if I have no idea.