FUCKING

FUCKING
D R O P P E D

whats wrong with a black man fucking a mexican?

I am not entirely convinced that blacks are human.

For one they developed from Homo Erectus instead of Neanderthal. Secondly the word Human was invented to describe those with empathy and foward thinking. Hence the word humanity.

The average black humanoid leads a life closely resembling that of a wild animal.
By that i mean the blacks living in Africa especially the one untouched by civilization.

She looks like that girl from deadpool with longer hair

This.

I will always hate niggers. They can become a majority, make all white women blacked or whatever and I will always look down on them, on these shit skinned subhumans that were never important, liked or respected.

Fuck niggers.

oh right, I forgot about all the mexicans on Sup Forums.

Alara blacked when?

>I am not entirely convinced that blacks are human.
shush lil mutt

Never, you degenerate cocksucker. Alara is pure

Nobody likes negroes.

I will never understand white people

I mean to despise coloreds so much yet they were the ones who pursued and persecuted blacks. They brought them along everywhere they went, ruining and destroying everything in their path.. the black man, in chains being dragged along in tow

Where does your hatred come from white man? Is it because they're no longer directly under your lash.. because they're not asking for your permission anymore?

How did whites destroy Africa when they have developed the two wealthiest African countries and aided others?

Whites feed tens of millions of blacks each year. Nowhere else in the world can you see a 600lbs black woman with 12 children but a white country that provides for them.

Black slaves were bough from blacks. But you refuse to admit that and pretend like the white man played pokemon catching nigglets in tall African grass.

Picked up.
All of Africa was at war. The white man was united.

Great, more Sup Forums bullshit.

That's likely a spic.

Imagine if you were short, greasy, brown, and got all the guff blacks do- but without athleticism, muh dick, or any cultural contributions except the national obesity rate and breeding on the level of cockroaches. They seethe with hatred because they can do nothing else. A successful white man really doesn't care that much.

>Where does your hatred come from white man?
The fact that you make everything you touch worse? How does it feel knowing that the world would improve overnight if you all died in your sleep?

Why do you ask such retarded questions? We don't like you because you make our countries worse. The fact that you're even asking proves how fucking stupid you truly are.

Kyra santoro

yet Blacks are bigger, stronger, and more virile than soywhites
no wonder y'all always trying to keep Africans down, give them enough wiggle room and they'd destroy you. in fact, that's what's happening right now! about time

it's fear

You should open up a real history book instead of getting your history lessons from Sup Forums. Look at America. Whites have never stop oppressing them since tge slavery days. Yet you judge them for not being just like you.

Is she a Mexican or a pooinloo, can't tell

literally rent-free LMAO

Are you one of those non-white Sup Forums kids who believe racism was over as soon as they freed the slaves?

Have you ever met a Dominican?

what is this supposed to be from?

Liberal globalization has lead to the world being half african by 2050, of fucking course we are afraid, we dont want the whole planet to be zimbawe, humanity was about to conquer the stars before the nigger tax started in the 60s

The Orville

Look at all these betas. Also, kinda funny and ironic you guys blaming Africans for your "impending whitenocide" when the world population consist of 40% Asian of various ethnicity. If anything Asian will rule the world within the next 100 years.

All asian countries have a fertlity rate under 2, even latino nations, africans are the only ones that do not because the whole world is paying their party

Where do you pull that number out, your ass? You are only counting in East Asian countries, while forgetting Asian regions are more than that. All it need to do is mainland China lift their 1 kid rule, and boom!
Don't forget those brown countries in South Asia are breeding like rabbit.

Imagine the amount of sperm being ejaculated every SECOND>

Every reath you take, someone's cumming inside a pusy. Without protection. With full consent.

Damn, I was looking forward to downloading the entire Orville show after it ended to marathon it.

Fuck me, this is sad. Someone should tell Mcfarlane to drop that shit out, BLACKED shit ruins every show.

>Where do you pull that number out, your ass?
Worldwide population projections.
>All it need to do is mainland China lift their 1 kid rule, and boom!
They've already done that. It hasn't improved much.
>Don't forget those brown countries in South Asia are breeding like rabbit.
They're not. Thailand and Vietnam are already at sub-replacement fertility rates, and the others will go that way soon. The only country with a really high fertility in Asia is Afghanistan.

Look at black culture.

Blacks behave like a troop of monkeys.

Other people have social structures similar to the great apes.

Why?

lmaoing at Kimbo Slice

Because blacks are lower primates, like lemurs and tarsiers.

>The white man was united.
Europeans have been killing each other all the time, at every point in history that wasn't the last 65 years.

China hasn't had the 1 child policy for a long time, they have a serious population crisis and are trying desperately to reverse it.

You don't have to be pol to dislike nigs. Grow the fuck up dickhead

Maybe they should stop importing in hentai

White Americans are such snowflakes man. Imagine getting T R I G G E R E D by TV . Lmao

Just put your fingers in your ears and yell and close your eyes and pretend you are in star wars, then you wont have to live in the real world.

Like many other memes, it's perpetuated by the reaction it receives. Not it's creativity. Not it's artistry. But the severity of the reaction it provokes.

>The whites were united
o i m laffin

>be me
>dump or disregard any white girl that fooled around with blacks
>once acquire latin american gf
>she told me she had a black bf once
>imokaywiththis.jpg
it's normal for shitskins to mingle. I mean i would get it if it was a spaniard or italian with a nigger, but latin-american people are fair game even when they are light skinned.

What's wrong with being Mexican?

>Secondly the word Human was invented to describe those with empathy and foward thinking. Hence the word humanity.

>The average black humanoid leads a life closely resembling that of a wild animal.

pretty much

Subhumans are lower than human mixes

spaniards and italians look like latin people

>Where do you pull that number out, your ass?
>All it need to do is mainland China lift their 1 kid rule, and boom!
Quite funny that you pulled this one out of your own ass