If this force projection thing is real I will screech with the power of a thousand autists...

If this force projection thing is real I will screech with the power of a thousand autists. The whole theatre will need to be refunded due to the disruption.

Other urls found in this thread:

therpf.com/showthread.php?t=284810&page=12
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what

Luke astrally projects himself across the galaxy to fight the first order. Exists in two places at once.

who fucking cares about these cucked garbage movies for disney children

nah, it's called a time remnant, because Luke is using the Speedforce...

>i'll show myself out

It's because Quantum.

What is this "speedforce"?
I think I need a quick rundown.

kys pleb

>Speedforce
>Quick rundown

Heh.

Please record.

0.02 Mickey(TM) Points have been deposited into your account

This. I beg of you.

Circulating leaks have been debunked

Can someone just confirm if Luke dies or not? It's genuinely the deal breaker for me, I won't be mad if he's dead just not interested any more.

so far all signs point to yes

This or OP is a massive fag

sauce, fag

Thanks, wish I'd never bothered with TFA now.

Pawn, the original leaker, states here that he has been trolling all this time. therpf.com/showthread.php?t=284810&page=12

All other leakers came out with information after the Pawn, so it's reasonable to assume they aped off his fanfic. Reddit is also saying that the twitter DM shit was faked as well. r/starwarsleaks and r/starwarsspeculation were going ballistic yesterday, but they seem to have calmed down now.

It's just an advanced form of Force Ghosting. Why does it seem so weird to you?

>therpf.com/showthread.php?t=284810&page=12

Where ?

Real spoilers are going to come out in about 3 hours actually, I think. Some people have tickets to screenings from 12 A.M GMT which is in about 10 minutes, so we'll know for sure about Luke then.

no one knows who's telling the truth. fucking shitshow

>Premier what premier? I’m just trolling here making stuff up as I go along. I am pretty sure the people who attended premier were asked not to spoil movie. I would never do that...yeah that’s the ticket. LOL

On second thought it seems he's being sarcastic, which of course autistic reddit wouldn't understand. I just copied the link from there, sorry I misled you. r/starwarsleaks and r/starwarsspeculation are still the best place to get your leaks from, so go there if you want spoilers.

>defending nu-wars
>daring to call someone else a pleb
Just end your miserable existence, you human garbage

OP here. Ended up reading entire PAWN thread. It’s a troll. Posts became more and more retarded until I was laughing. The Mouse is too greedy to make something so retarded.

wow