You laughed at this skit Sup Forums, I watched you do it

You laughed at this skit Sup Forums, I watched you do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this dog of a woman

no kidding, look at her, she must have felt bad. hope that line took 100 takes.

user. I wouldn't come into your thread and make a shitpost exclaiming the truth, I didn't laugh at this skit

never seen one second of this show in my life

idk what this show is about

never seen it before but it looks like Eric and Andre and I didn't like Eric and Andre show it got tired after a while

Only 15 year old manlet white kids laughed. If they were not manlets they were skinny weaklings.
Homosexuals like this ugly man. He speaks when they are too beta to act.
He's ugly as fuck. Wears autism spectacles.
His autistic fans claim, "a well thought out image that he potrays". No.
He's ugly as fuck. Likes underage children and transexuals.
And is now poor.
I spit on this faggots' shoes and he didn't do shit. Pussy.

See this is the kind of shit I wish they would have mostly done. This skit is funny just because of how tense it gets. It's a shame Sam had to constantly try and shoe-horn in his "Dude the system le red pill XD secret knowledge"

nah

similar to eric andre but less forced and jewy

This entire skit is a redpoll though.

t. Soyboy

the only thing I've seen from this show that was remotely funny was him as a black guy with coins in his nose to make it more niggerish.

Still, I think its pretty weak to fire him because of his politics.

how did they get away with this? people could exclaim that it's racist as fuck youtube.com/watch?v=qIGjr3MuL3g

>field hockey wife

>all that soy in one post
Whew. Checked your test, lately?

sam stop starting threads about yourself. don't you have shit to do? pathetic ugly loser.

this

>that projection

I won't give you faggots your (yous)
Pussies. Absolute pussies.
"Urrrrrr soy boy urrr me likey retardo man. Me so bad. Hurrrr me big guy 4 u".
Bunch of fat fuck neckbeards like king fat fuck himself. Face full of pubes. Pathetic children gobble his shit up.

he did more than you though
and more then you ever will

She was sexy in a bitchy kind of way. I'd let her dom me.

Your face when

Isn't he 260 pounds now?

World Peace: Not forced, jewy
Eric Andre: Forced, not jewy
I think I know which to choose, fag.

this, holy shit Sam has some rabid fanboys
just check on the mde Reddit
you fucking clowns

Really nice skit desu, maybe the best one in World Peace

Get this hothead out of here.

>just check reddit

>soyboy: the post

>it was SWISS cheese
>awww
>****

What's going on big guy?

I watched you do it with my own two feet.

that bottle

Hi Tim

This and Moms is the only good thing they've done.

I love how the Asian has the highest T score.
Alpha Chong coming for ur white women.
How can white men compete?

I didnt get this skit. What did it mean? Was it just meant to be "stoner lmao randumb"?

Nope. Just felt asinine. The only thing I quasi-enjoyed was seeing a white woman get fucked up because white women are genuinely horrible. But beyond that, I don't like Time & Eric or any of these other post-ironic-post-comedy-meta-whatever-the-fucking-fuck-fuck skit series either so I wasn't about to start with this shitshow.

>taranticuck didn't get it
Pottery

Care to explain it then?

>You owe me two thousand dollars

I showed that skit to my wife and we didn't talk for two days

This

still do, big guy.

Some people do find him funny, that's the nature of comedy. However the very aggressive pro-Sam dick suckers are always, without exception, one of these two types of people

>if not shill
Lonely virtue signaling Sup Forumsedditors who feel enraged that someone is blatantly refusing to operate within the boundaries that they feel locked in by and subconsciously hate/realize are designed by Sam to scam them out of their neetbux. Probably use Sam as a virtual friend simulator and have an incessant need to white knight for him despite the fact that they will probably never cross paths with him nor will Sam ever acknowledge their existance.

>if shill
People Sam pays because his Adult Swim gravy train got cut off by his comments on race and white history. They don't care if he is funny and have no defense other than to keep spamming the same topics of him over and over so they can collect their paycheck.