What are some inoffensive and comfy documentaries?

What are some inoffensive and comfy documentaries?

Never heard of it but this looks comfy af

did she shit over the side of the boat?

Nah she have a portable potty in the form of some guy

I jerked off during this movie more than to any other movies ever.

>Maddentrip

Here comes another chinese earthquake brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr

Documentaries can be offensive?

did she hang her ass over the side of the boat and squeezed out a soft turd?

did she have piss bottles?

did she dildo herself out in the open and squirted all over the boat?

did she do thing that you usually only do in private but out in the open because she's alone

did she lay on top of the boat and piss in her mouth?

did she have pusy slave?

did she finger herself until unconscious?

did she brap into the sails?

did she fling her poop around like a bunch of chimps?

Did she play dead to lure in some seagulls, capture one and throttle it to death with her bare hands, fashion an elaborate amulet from its bones, strip down to her panties, and while brandishing it in one hand and sensuously fondling herself with the other, declare herself Queen of the Deep, moaning and chanting in an unknown tongue until her lover arose monstrous and glistening from the lightless abyss to consummate their pact?

what the fuck is this thread

/did she fuck boat

Impressive.

did she make it?

It is comfy and made me want to get a boat. Doesn't hurt that she's also qt. Some jarring shifts in tone, though. Just one example, one minute she's admiring the stunning beauty of the Philippines and then suddenly with no transition to speak of she's pooping off the side of the boat. I don't know why they even included that part.

Sounds like a juxtaposition of the inherent timeless beauty of nature, and the disgusting fleeting animals that reside in it.

Which pooping-off-the-boat scene was everyone's favorite? Me? I gotta say the third one, by that time it's becoming a comfy routine

>king of komfy: the dokumentary

I appreciated it for providing such an unfiltered view of her voyage, especially the way it juxtaposes the beauty of the natural world and Laura's own innocent beauty with some of nature's darker realities, like that protracted sequence where she and the islander girls she rescued from the human traffickers board the cruise ship and sacrifice all onboard while the ship's sound system played ABBA's "Dancing Queen" on an endless loop.

did she use small fish as dildos?

Did she get raped by a dolphin? Did she enjoy it?