What is the best DC animated film and why is it Crisis on Two Earths?

What is the best DC animated film and why is it Crisis on Two Earths?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OwlkGDMY248
youtu.be/P0xYEPLqBq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It doesn't matter what the best DC film is.

James Woods as Owlman, for one.
Diana giving Superwoman the People's Elbow.

If it were just as good as Under the Red Hood but its not.

Fun fact: This started out as a DCAU movie meant to bridge Justice League to Justice League Unlimited.

Whaaaaat? That woulda been dope.

Because Earth-3 is second best Earth

I would say under the red hood. JL war was good, I felt it was good blueprint for a first jl movie and introduces them well.

What makes you say that, The Rock?

>no scene of Owlman on his knees in the front of Wayne's grave
I'm dissapointed a bit.

Yep. It was originally called "Justice League:Worlds Collide". They just removed the explicit DCAU-only elements, so if you know the differences between the two seasons/shows, you can see the connection.

Superwoman's voice was lust in auditory form

Wonder Woman is the best but 2 Worlds is fun and I remember a bunch of fun crime tropes in it

>Wonder Woman can actually fight
>GL uses constructs that aren't lasers or fists
>Batman gets BTFO repeatedly in physical fights and has to use his brain.
They understand the JL.

ooooh so the Crime syndicate was supposed to be the Justice Lords

Not really. Word is they wanted to use the Crime Syndicate for the Justice Lords episode but couldn't, hence the creation of the latter group. "Worlds Collide" was their second attempt at using the Crime Syndicate but it got pushed back and later modified to be a general Justice League movie.

Addendum: it's not that they couldn't use the Crime Syndicate, it's that they eventually found that the Justice Lords were more interesting, being more of an Authority parallel.

>Mein Negro

I will say Crisis on Two Earths was really good and I would probably put it second.

Dem wrestling moves.

It utilized Earth-3 better than anyone has before or since.

Aside from replacing John with Hal and the VA changes, everything there basically still works as a transition between them. They're clearly setting up the JLU at the end.

Justice league doom
Superman batman apocalypse

The themes were the absolute best.

youtu.be/OwlkGDMY248
youtu.be/P0xYEPLqBq8

I love them so much.

Fuck, the intro for Two Earths is my favorite. I'm torn between that intro and the one for JLU.

Anyway, one of my favorites for animated DC is Superman: Doomsday for it's quality in animation compared to everything else. And All-Star Superman for the same reason.

Flashpoint because I honestly enjoy these extreme left field type of elseworld stories and it introduced me to Professor Zoom so that's pretty fucking dope.

Fucking this! I loved the themes I would even listen to them once in awhile.

>That fight at the Kent's house

>Justice league doom
Absolutely no. It's shit.

I must agree.

Where's the Atom when you need him?

>why is it Crisis on Two Earths

They should have kept the Lex personality closer to the Morrison book; like his entrance to this Earth where he says to his "country cousins"

ALSO, everyone on the film needed bigger cod pieces.

>JL war was good, I felt it was good blueprint for a first jl movie and introduces them well

Go back to playing with your Bo Duke dolls

Yes, would agree that the intro to Two Earths is one of the best ever. Torn between it and the intro for Justice League - The New Frontier