What is the best South Park episode and why is it Asspen?

What is the best South Park episode and why is it Asspen?

Kek, I still call my little brother "Darsh." And he still gets pissed off.

Asspen has a hidden ayy lmao in it. I've seen a few episodes with hidden ayy lmaos

I thought every episode has at least one.

has anyone got a pic related for south park?

DUDE HE'S GOT HEATHER

Every single one? :O

LIVE TO WIN

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HEATHER

Am I the only one which thinks this show became unwatchable sometime in the 9th season?

the most recent one haha
suck it white people

Asspen
Grey Dawn
Make Love Not Warcraft

Disputable top 3

i haven't bother watching the new season, is it really that bad?

I'd much rather have Scott Tenorman Must Die in there over Grey Dawn.
It's literally THE Cartman episode.

No, you are correct

>is it really that bad
No. A few teenagers are just upset because the guy they liked in their first election they were somewhat aware of gets made fun a little.

Toss up between Bloody Mary and the one where Randy says Nigger

The entire 6th season is amazing if you ask me. There are lots of fun episodes. That episode about Raiders of the Lost Ark was great.

whatever season they started using current news as episode material

you are absolutely correct. the episode where garrison gets a vagina and kyle becomes a black guy was the moment of a sharp decline the show never recovered from

Pinewood Derby will always be the best episode.

The last 3 Seasons are the best of the show

>i haven't bother watching the new season
hi drumpflet don't let our superior intelligence and morality hit you on the way out :)

after the terrible last couple of seasons i just haven't really cared about the show lately

third episode I hate the most

I think Sexual Harassment Panda is the best. Lil Crime Stoppers is definitely up there too.

this season was better than last. its not great but its definitely decent background material. it also sidestepped politics for the most part

Le reddito passive aggressive

The Chad dubs

theyve always used current news. do you think sexual harassment panda or the stem cell episodes were done in a vacuum? its just that the satire used to be a lot sharper

I wouldn't consider it unwatchable aside from the previous season however there is absolutely a huge drop in quality. Though from what I've seen most people hate the first few seasons which were my favorite especially 3.

>two memes in one post
gross

Make Love, Not Warcraft is the best episode and it's not even close.

>Though from what I've seen most people hate the first few seasons which were my favorite especially 3.
iktf

hooked on monkey fonics or chinpokomon for back to back GOAT episodes

>Le reddito passive aggressive

A fucked-up grown man who needs one-sided "internet gang" fantasies. Sucks to be you, jefe.

>Reddit spacing
>You "internet gang" fantasies!
>Calls the other user "Sup Forumstard drump xD" because he did not watch the current season
Hmmm

Make Love Not Warcraft
The Death Camp of Tolerance
More Crap

My top 3

The best episodes are when Earth gets cancelled and the occulus rift episode.

yeah that

>Reddit spacing
>one-sided "internet gang" fantasies

Yeah, like that. You're one simple son of a whore.

The problem is one they've had for several seasons now, the format doesn't work. You can have an over arching plot or you can make an episode in a week to stay topical, but you can't really do both. The humor just seems so dead now, and the new characters aren't really enjoyable either.

They're perfectly capable of doing an ongoing story, both of the games were much funnier and edgier than the show has been in years. But I just can't figure out where they are trying to take the show now, it almost seems like they're tired of doing it.

Still quite good but not as good as it was. Like Go God Go is good and not very old

Also, so called fanbase is insufferable lately. The right can't handle Trump being made fun of, and the left is always bitching about "South Park neutrals REEEEE!"

>imagine being so bitter and nervous sooo early
Poor reddito, go fap with your little boi wiener, remove some of this poison. You do not want to spend your day tormented your poor mother, right?
Go on, kid, try to relax, you're acting exactly like an passive aggressive whore from some subreddit about fat people

you sound like a fucking retard. are you australian by any chance?

>latest season triggered both dems and pubs
thats praise desu

Major Boobage is from a newer season(12(twelve)) but I really liked it.

t. Liberal eurofag butthurt

no im this guy
youre a memeing retard

Again Reddit ruin a thread

Red Hot Catholic Love and Stanley's Cup are the best episodes.

Casa Bonita is up there.

No, not every single one. Most of them do, though.

God, unironically is been a while since I've seen anyone around here that I really believe is from Reddit.

what does from reddit mean? i have 3 reddit tabs open right now even though i discovered Sup Forums first

Casa Bonita is definately top3 Cartman episodes, but the best one was Scott Tenorman must die

Have you come out to your parents yet?

I never really watch SP more than here or there when it was on tv. Should I start at season 1, or should I skip earlier seasons? I've heard both.

>not child abduction is not funny

Probably the most clever use of satire and also monglolians

Cartmanland

towelie
asspen
rainforest shmainforest

Watch season 4 to 10. The recent ones are shit and the first three seasons are hit-or-miss.

I prefer the earlier seasons when the kids were kids, and sometimes they were thrown into situations over their heads.

After about the 6th or so season, it got a bit off the rails. And I honestly don't know when I quit watching. I think maybe around the imagination land episode?

I was going to post that. It really feels like they behave too much like adults and react to everything with this shitty cynical tone.

>I'm going slo-mo

Anyone else think season 4 is easily the most underrated season? It's literally fucking perfect but everyone sucks the dicks off of season 5 & 6, though these two are also pretty damn good.

Is the last season any good?

season 4 had some of the weirdest episodes. what's your opinion of the pip/great expectations episode?

Patrician taste

How do you kill that which has no life?

The only bad episode in season 4. Still better than some post season 9 episodes

Good Time With Weapons will forever be the best SP episode. That transition from anime Butters to real Butters having a ninja star in his eye is the funniest thing ever.

That is pretty great. Off the top of my head, I'd have to say 'Succubus', 'Charlie Manson Christmas Special' and 'Cancelled' are my faves

this hands down

>Charles Manson's Christmas Special
>"Well, Howard, you've done it again! You've ruined Christmas"
Good episode

kek

>Cartman's Silly Hate Crime
>Here Comes the Neighbourhood
>The Death Camp of Tolerance

How are my tastes?

any episode with chefs parents is pure kino

Asspen will forever be my favorite.

>not enjoying Garrison's arc of straight man to gay man to tranny to lesbian tranny then back to straight man

i always really liked hooked on monkey fonics

>What is the best South Park episode
any Jimmy Episodes

I scrolled through all the episodes and seasons the other night and came to the conclusion that season 15 was the absolute latest season with episodes that may have a few chuckle worthy jokes in them. 15 is pushing it too

>episode where he sings the 12 days of christmas

I look at it as the current evens we’re woven into the plot lines and not the other way around. If that makes sense

The last season I watched on television as it was airing was 14. It had some decent episodes, but it was just not as good in my opinion.

The Helen Keller episode with gobbles is my favorite

The Game of Thrones ones were alright.

I think it's Lil Crime Stoppers, but the Aspen episode is great.

Butters' Bottom Bitch is one of my favorites.

Yes I understand what you are saying!

hard to pinpoint the best one but i really like stanleys cup

The B-story with the undercover cop who goes too far is also fucking perfect.

Any of the following are acceptable imo:

The Losing Edge (probably mine)
Red Badge of Gayness (civil war one)
Timmy 2000 (ADHD one)
Asspen
Red Hot Catholic Love
Lord of the Rings episode

also shout out to the easter special because i know it's not that good but for some reason i fucking love it

Night of the Living Homeless

>not Trapper Keeper
>not every episode with towelie especially the one in the military base
>not City on the Edge of Forever