We got new animated shorts by Lego.

youtu.be/6m5G5gfmA7o
youtu.be/DEBkkGANKMk
youtu.be/VM2OECIfIwQ
youtu.be/9Dst0epj7RQ

>Harley
>superhero
TRIGGERED

I want to have an orgy with DC SHG Miss Martian, Starfire, and Star Sapphire.

Kek, you don't know half of it.

I think Cyborg and Beast Boy might be getting Lego figures .

I went to a Wal-Mart the other day. They only had Starfire, Supergirl, WW, and Harley for the actual dolls. I thought it was a little weird since it was one in a black area and I figured they'd have some Bumblebee but maybe market segmentation doesn't work that way and the kids just want the heroes they know regardless of what they look like.

Is the space movie out yet?

>Star Sapphire

Hal is too charming and handsome to compete with.

>Is the space movie out yet?

Available on Digital HD on May 9 and on DVD on May 23.

>Not sure if I should trust the info box because it looks like a Reverse-Flash Fact.

Thanks. I was hoping it was sooner, but I guess it makes sense to generally stagger the DC animation releases with Judas Contract coming out.

Here's all the books updated. The next comic will be Digital First .It's call Out of the Bottle.

>Poison Ivy
>Superhero.

So, did they announce a DTV movie for Lego DC Super Hero Girls? Because this had a lot of work put into it for just a one-off.

I took my little sister to see the intergalactic games movie. I was surprised by the variety of characters in the series. I also see that they are continuing to push Big Barda in more mainstream stuff.

They already had one with Granny Goodness and the Furies. Another one is coming next month.

I knew they had 2D animated DTV movies, but not LEGO ones. This looks like it would be part of a LEGO DTV movie.

This has no right to be as entertaining as it is.

Sorry I misread the Lego there. No idea if those are planned.

I still find it funny Lauren Faust tried to pitch the same thing to CN a few years ago.

>CN

that's where she goofed

There's also the fact, Donna simply is not a popular character.

Out of the bottle looks.

Donna was literally a mistake. I do love her costumes though.

These would make good episodes of the real show.

I want Frost X Miss M lewds

Oh wow that looks pretty stylish. Way better than the show normally does.

I still don't understand why they didn't use Wonder Girl instead of Wonder Woman.
I mean they're not using Batman or Superman but they're using Batgirl and Supergirl so why use Wonder Woman and not Wonder Girl?

Because Donna was a mistake

>not using the most iconic female superhero of all time
>using a knockoff nobody cares about or knows about instead

???
At least people actually know and care about Batman and Superman's knock offs

See

>At least people actually know and care about Batman and Superman's knock offs

Because they know and care about Batman and Superman, people don't really care about Wonder Woman and therefore as a result don't or care about Wonder Girl.
People know the name "Wonder Woman" but besides that nothing else.

Yeah and people don't know Wonder girl is a thing hence why they won't use her

From a Narrative standpoint it's stupid and it's not like the target audience would care.

Compare the number of casuals who know Donna Troy or Cassie Sandsmark versus Wonder Woman.

WB and Mattel were playing it safe by using known popular characters as the first wave. Bumblebee was the only exception because they needed a token black, and Vixen sounds too sexual I guess.

It's not a lot, but Supes statue has appeared one or two times.

From a marketing standpoint (i.e. the only one they care about) it's brilliant.

How is it stupid? Superman and Batman are above the others, as they should be. WW has done nothing to be treated like them.

can't wait for the episode where scarecrow shoots up his school

He would fear gas the school .

Itsnot about area its about sells. If an area has a low sales rate then less of the overall product will be shipped to that store and only the most popular of the product will be ordered.

This show needs more Crazy Quilt.

Why does Poison Ivy also being a hero never trigger anyone?

Do the heroes that can't fly still have to take Tornado's class?

I think the ones that build their own flying devices like Bumblebee are already cheating.

I guess no one cares enough about Ivy.

I wonder if the LEGO Frozen/Scooby-Doo/DC Superhero Girls/Indiana Jones/Star Wars/Batman shorts are part of the LEGO Cinematic Universe. LEGO Dimensions established that there are two Batmans, one voiced by Nolan North and one voiced by Will Arnett, existing in different versions of Gotham City.