Part 3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1rBZIzr49k
snowflamecomic.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nm4EdHTqLhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHOOPS wrong YouTube link. Forgive me.

youtube.com/watch?v=J1rBZIzr49k

I still don't get it, are those onion rings in a taco? What the fuck? Is this some kind of weird Britbong fast food?

For reference, this is the I think third arc of Messner-Loebs' run, and after the last issue Diana is presumed dead. The rest will be pretty self-explanatory.

I always see it as spaghetti.

Also it seems more like shitty American "tacos" served at like Taco Cabana.

The cover does really grab your attention, though, and not just because of Brian Bolland.

I love the hovering/sitting.

Jesus christ, my second PC that I use to read while posting is going fucking apeshit.

Bump to read later.

The image ticks me off every time, but I must admit that it's well-drawn.

Personally I love this arc and think the cover is hilarious. It was pretty divisive though and is more used today for HEY LOIS, REMEMBEH THE TOIME WONDAH WOMAN WORKED AT TACO WHIZ on cracked.com.

OK, PC is under control now.

I really relate to that last panel.

Just to repeat what I said before the last thread died:

>Just caught up with Year One, I gotta say I'm incredibly impressed. I think it'll end up being my favorite Wonder Woman origin so far (I love Perez's backstory for the Amazons but Rucka took that as a foundation, took all of the good stuff about Perez's origin and made it better).

>I wish it had come out a few years ago so the movie could have just been based on it. I haven't felt this happy reading a new comic in a long time. Whole thing just put a smile on my face.

>Also it definitely paid off to wait instead of reading it monthly. Reading it in one go is a trip.

>Definitely adding it to my storytime list.

>Oh, and THE best version of Steve, excluding the Golden Age version.

tl;dr I'm pretty up on WW Year One, and after the first Cheetah arc the present day issues are great as well.

Right out the gate we're getting a cadre of villains including Veronica Cale, rebooted Dr. Poison and Dr. Cyber, Deimos, Ares, and a hint at Circe

Who drinks coffee with tacos?

Why is there spaghetti in that taco?

But that's a discussion for Wednesdays.

I like how this is doing the opposite of making me hungry.

>Alright sir, heres your coffee, beans, nachos, and taco full of spaghetti, with a side order of more spaghetti. Enjoy.

LMAO.
>Hi, can I get just a large spaghetti meal with nothing on it?

Waifu artemis

My first real job was at a McDonald's. I was pretty bad at it because I really didn't know how to apply myself. BUT! It pit me against the worst people Texas has to offer all day every day, and taught me the most important skill you can have: how to tolerate shitty people.

Artemis will be tomorrow, actually.

Thank god i never got to work in a fast food restaurant.

Good

I think they're just chopped onions colored poorly. What bothers me is, who drinks coffee while eating tacos?

Maybe it's a Texas thing but I've seen many, many co-workers walk in in the morning with Taco Bueno and Starbucks in hand.

>robots
What is this, a German video game?

Is this Tommy from Hitman?

Someone will get some use out of this.

Why do people complain about this arc? This is real shit, presented in a funny and relatable way. Why is that only ok when Spider-Man does it?

Probably a NOT MUH thing. Wonder Woman hasn't done it before, therefore she should never do it.

I'm not a fan of the "fish out of water" thing being applied to Diana outside of her origin stories, but I think the Taco Whiz thing works really well. Especially JLAers don't usually have to deal with things like jobs and apartments.

>Dickie Loder

This should get posted more than the All-Star Superman thing

I really love that shirt and dress

I'll never really get tired of this cover.

What's even sillier is that the same idiots who bitch about her being "unrelatable" and "more alien than Superman" also seem to hate this run. It's an entire arc about Diana working at a fucking taco joint. Doesn't really get more down to earth than that.

It's kind of like Grounded, but not awful.

And here we have the cast of a rejected 90's TV pilot.

I believe this is what's referred to as a "shit-eating grin"

Holy shit, 100 Mhz?! That's almost more powerful than my coffee maker!

Not sure why he needs an advanced processing unit just to electro shock his mom.

Pretty much. Though to be fair, I suppose, I would like to see Diana have more runs that are like this one. Having her deal with more of a mix of small and large scale stuff would be a good way to distinguish her from the other Trinity members.

Plus, I always saw it as a subtle theme, that Diana is a character who exists in two worlds, the mythical and the modern. So it'd be nice to see that played up.

Oh shit, he's overclocking up to 120 Mhz!

The 90's had lots of disposable villains like these. Flash, Batman, Superman, everyone had them, and basically none of them ever came back.

>central processor of death
I'm fucking dying

Some of them got a cult following snowflame

Snowflame deserves his own mini.

VERY shitty son torturing at incredible hihg speed

>Ive_seen_enoug_hentai_to_know_where_this_is_going.jpg

Agreed snowflamecomic.com/

Even JSA spinoffs can't escape the /d/.

Please spare us of that cancer.

>Wonder Woman will never take your order please

This

Good grief, no wonder Wonder Woman's got such a long list of Villains of the Month. They can't name themselves or each other worth a damn. These are "Living Laser"-tier monikers, memorable only because they're so milquetoast.

Don't forget Angle Man!

>Feeding people is a just and dignified occupation.
Diana, pls.

Taco Whiz actually has the same colors as Texas fast food staple, Whataburger. Which I do not like

She tries so hard, bless her heart.

Most runs that aren't Perez or Marston tend to get shat on by everyone. Secret Agent Wondie gets written off because "muh powers and being trained by a male".

So how's everyone's day going?

bump for waifu

It's a shame because if Wondie fans didn't squabble so much over which runs are good maybe non-fans would be more aware of them.

This page is for you, user

This is actually the second time in this very run that Diana went underwater and fought a tentacle monster.

We Splatoon now

Diana is cute! CUTE!

There's a Sup Forums reaction image on this page.

>Now please hold still and stay quiet while I slowly take out and put together my weapon

>It's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Nm4EdHTqLhQ

Pretty good. I'm behind in schoolwork, but I clobbered people online in fighting games.

Shoot, the whole page could be a reaction image if you make the book and the junkie exploitable.

Alright. Finally finished up Life is Strange. Pretty good. Shame about that crap ending though.

What games, user?

Definitely check out some other adventure games. Walking Dead gets a lot of hate but I think it does what Life is Strange tries to do a lot better.

She gets another cute outfit in every issue!

>IT'S TACORIFFIC!

I am shamefully addicted to Fire Emblem Heroes. Also, I just found out I was mostly using bottom-tier characters, which is why I was doing so shit, so basically FML.

Did everyone just play video games all day or something? Guess it is Saturday.

Is the gameplay in FE Heroes just like the regular games? What's the gimmick?