>Out This Week:
Thrawn (April 11)
Adventures in Wild Space #3 (April 11)
Doctor Aphra #6 (April 12)

>Rebels 3.20/21: "Zero Hour" Parts 1 and 2
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon: Zero Hour
youtube.com/watch?v=MyUY7LnE4ls&feature=youtu.be

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya (embed)

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6fHcJp-zM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for most intimidating hat

cute officer hat

Padme's blaster makes a very satisfying sound

I'm cool right guys?

Sex appeal...
> Jones > Fisher > Padme > Ridley
Character...
> Leia > Jyn > Rey > Padme
Acting (in star wars only)
> Jones > Ridley > Fisher > Portman

Hat Day?

I wonder what outsiders think of this thread, sometimes.

"why is /swco/ so gay"

So I guess the minute we see the Rebels find Hoth in a comic or something we know that they're 1 month before ESB since Lost Stars says the Rebellion only inhabited the planet for a month before the Battle of Hoth.

Posting best hat.

DELET THIS

Carrie Fisher>>>>>>>>>>>Daisy Ridley (thicc muscle workout Daisy with mouth closed) > Preggo Natalie Portman > Felicity Jones > Natalie Portman >>>>>>>>>> Daisy Ridley with mouth open

Ashley Eckstein>all

I'd fuck Tarkin and I won't deny it

Though Sup Forums is the only place I'd admit it, because it can't be traced back to me.

How would you react if 2020's movie is Ahsoka: A Star Wars Story starring Rosario Dawson?

HACKERS
ON
STEROIDS

pleased, see

>tfw no cute umbaran senator husband

Hype

But there's a near-zero chance of it happening

That kind of bugs me that it was that short of a period of time

>implying I can't get your exact location within 5 minutes on the darkholonet

>pregnant Natalie Portman
A man of good taste

Your ISP can trace it back to you and very likely does to share this information with the NSA, CIA, and ad companies. Probably can read codewords like 'fuck' to tell sexual attraction, then 'Tarkin' and realizing its an old man character to end up with the result of 'user has sexual attractions for old men.

I'm so used to Ashley's voice coming out of Ahsoka's mouth I probably couldn't bring myself to watch it even on TV.

I don't recall the exact passage you're referring to, so maybe it's more definite, but it could just be that their base has only been fully established for that long. Just as a loophole.

Young Yularen looks like Konstantine

>Cast Rosario Dawson
>All dialogue is done via ADR with Ashley

I meant that it is not like Reddit, and I'm not tied to an account with my email attached. That fucking bugs me about that site.

It's made even stranger by the fact that I am a woman attracted to him. I don't know how to explain it, 2bh family. But if the NSA and google all want to see the weird shit I look up, I have nothing to hide from them

Hat came off.

If possible then......kinda hyped? I'd have to find out the general story idea though.

>human shield
>twileks being used as human shields

why didn't they just say living shields

>strange for a woman to be attracted to a man
has the internet warped your mind so badly as to make heterosexual relationships seem risque

cad bane is 2edgy and I unironically hate him
t. CIA

To be fair, it is a nice hat

Speaking of shields, can anyone tell me what relation the shield gate has to shields on Scarif?

It's more the age gap.

No man will ever live up to it and I am only disappointing myself. You want to know how hard it is to find any bf who cosplays, let alone would fulfill my weird fantasy?[/spoiler

I want a new Imperial QT to torment Ezra in season 4.

Best hat, coming through

yesterday i was feeling worried that it was strange that im a younger girl who likes tarkin, youre good user

Veers tested, Thrawn approved.

You're not alone.

He's got a presence, he's got charm,
and he's commanding. I don't know what more people could want. And Cushing a cute.

Was Vader as much of a greasemonkey as Anakin was?

I often wonder about this.

Thrawn looks great in it

HE LOOKS GREAT IN EVERYTHING

Find yourself a man and put him in this

I remember him working on his Tie during tarkin.

They needed to disable the shields to transmit the death star plans. The shield gate was destroyed. The death star plans were transmitted. Ergo, destroying the shield gate disabled the shields. Hope that cleared things up for you.

tfw no Mon Mothma mommyfu :C

His Proto-TIE Advanced X1 is personally modified, so yeah

Even his Star Destroyer Devastator is modified.

Also I wonder if we'll ever see the TIE advanced exist in any manner beyond Vader's personal one-off fighter.

Especially here

Anyone have the shitty SWTOR fight scene webm?

have some pictures of my waifu as a trade

>TIE advanced exist in any manner beyond Vader's personal one-off fighter.
The Inquisitors also have them.

The Advanced was in Prototype throughout the OT though. Presumably, it was intended to replace the regular TIE's once the standard model was finalized, but I guess JJ didn't get the memo.

the Inquisitors' TIEs are different though, they're clearly a type of TIE adv (and called as much in the visual dictionaries) but not the same style as Vader's.

He doesn't even look like thrawn

They're one and the same, from the Ultimate Star Wars guide itself.

Any differences are because Vader modified his personally (and also take artstyle into account), but Vader started with the same ship the Inkies did

>pre-ordered Thrawn

ENGAGE HYPE

The fuck are you doing SS.

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6fHcJp-zM

What's the best Thrawn voice?

Vader wanted more edges.

V1 vs X1, I want more X1s

Lars without a doubt

And to feel the thrill again.

I hope my barnes and noble has it on release

>Corus-kant

He gets his kicks off Channel 6 now.

That's how it's spelled. Until Liam Neeson said it in TPM, no one had ever bothered to pronounce it any other way.

Unless she can do a perfect Ashley Eckstein impression, I'm not interested.

Lars, obviously

Spinning is a good trick.

Is it bad that the thing that triggers me most is that the uniform is cheap and doesn't fit him right?

Tarkin was very particular about the uniform, so no

coruscant is an actual word though, like iridescent, phosphorescent, incandescent, it means "glittering"

>from the Ultimate Star Wars guide itself.
That book has multiple errors, I wouldn't trust it fully.

All forms of the actual word use a hard K sound, not an "s instead of a c" sound that SW uses.

That's true, but most of the info is valid and from valid sources (aka basically all that was canon at the time)

I trust it until other reputable and more recent media says otherwise on something.

Yes, and it's pronounced "kor-ess-kent" as the actual word. The planet, however, was assumed to be pronounced similarly up until episode 1, when Qui-Gonn says "kor-uh-zunt", which makes Coruscant the planet NOT coruscant the word.

It certainly is.

Is this better? :^)

what about these

Where is that from?

Not sure, presumably the Star Wars Rebels season 2 visual guide

It's like you know all the pictures I hate and now taunt me with them

This is exactly what you're doing,
isn't it

How often did Ahsoka and Kanan use Eighth Brother as a fucktoy?

I get bored while I am playing destiny

But I'm also just as particular about art with Tarkin. People always fuck him up.

absolutely triggered

If anything, the Emperor deserves credit for keeping epaulettes off the new uniforms

Hey I actually like this

Pic related

Is this Tarkin as the Aladdin Sane cover