You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation

>you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8OtzJtp-EM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why didn't he just put his hands above his head and crawl forwards using his tongue like the kind officers told him too?

youtube.com/watch?v=y8OtzJtp-EM

rolling

SHEEEEEIT

Don't shoot me office-

*accepts that officer has bloodlust*

pls dont kill bofficer

Reminder that this cop had "You're Fucked" carved into the side of his gun

Land of the free

rolling for christie

>make a hand stand while spreading your buttcheeks and sticking a finger in your ass
>all three tasks require hands

420 get

I HAVE A FAMILY

Roll

AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED?

oh boy oh boy oh boy

>Be American
>Cops make you do impossible tasks so your pants fall down or you almost faceplant
>Try to save yourself
>Get shot from multiple rifles at short range
>"B-but he was maybe reaching for a gun judge"
>You're free to go officer! Thanks for your service.

OOOOH SEE CAN YOU SEEEEEEE

BY THE DAUGHTER OF LIGHT

Rollin'

>I was shot and killed like the worthless white trash that I am because I was a moron who reached down at my belt as if I was reaching for a gun instead of obeying a police officer's direct orders.

Typical pseudo-alpha posturing..

Rollin'™

>BY THE DAUGHTER OF LIGHT
By the Dawn’s early light

rawlins

this.

the cop was a nervous wreck retard but it did look like he went for a gun

you want some sauce on that boot?

>be American
>get shot
>other americans celebrate my death
OOOHHHH SSSAAYYY CANN YOU SEEEE

Since i'm not american was there any talk host or anchorman or whatever who said the cop was right ? Just curious

Welcome to the land of the free.

The cop had him laying down on the floor arms and legs spread out, a proper officer would have had him cuffed right then and there but somehow this idiot tought it was a good idea to play simon says with a drunk

Oh dear

this entire situation could have been solved if the the guy laid down on the floor with his hands visible and told the cops to fuck off, instead we get Simon Says: American Edition

"Don't reach for your waist line, if you reach for your waist line WE WILL SHOOT YOU!"

Do you:

A) reach for your waist line

B) Do not reach for your waist line.

HANDS UP

kjfshdkjfsdhjkfsd

ok then

They didnt do that because they were under the impression that there was a third person in the room with a rifle ready to kill them because americans only hire paranoid schizophrenics as police officers

>tell a man pointing a big gun at you to fuck off
RIP user, died resisting arrest

They couldn't because the room wasn't clear and if an officer went to him it would have obstructed the line of sight of the other officers.

Any more questions?

And? Are they going to shoot me beca- oh shit i forgot, American police.

Reach down to pull up my shorts to prevent my ass crack from being revealed to a few people, or obey the cop's orders so that he won't shoot me dead? Hmmm... tough decision.

Why did they take the lift?
Why didn't they get a list of guests before entering?
Why were they trying to clear a hotel with just the two of them?

>americans killing each other, no matter the race
i enjoy this

I know you’re just being a pathetic contrarian; but the guy had been drinking, crying, and crawling on his face towards the heavily armed officers.

He was trying to obey multiple contradictory orders from officers who were taking their time humiliating and insulting him and his lady friend.

The officers, after filling him with holes, has no problem slowly and calmly clearing the room.

I don’t think I need to say that lying on your face, with several rifles already pointed at you, is the worst and most ineffective time to pull a gun out of your pants.

I also don’t think I need to tell you just how absolutely sad your life is.

That's ultimately what got him fired.
Reminder his police force actually wanted him prosecuted but the jurors in the case found him not guilty.

Reminder Americans can never complain about the police because in a clear cut manslaughter charge, if not 2nd degree (really 3rd but that state doesn't have it) murder charge, Burgers came together and voted that there was nothing wrong in that situation.

Where are the white people chimping out?

We know you do, typical yuropeon muslim.

reddit

i bet he did nothing wrong

p-please don't shoot me

Rolllll

Rolling?

>jury wasn't allowed to see the video
haha americans

why couldnt he have just stayed laying on the ground
why didnt he have atleast someone check him for any weapons
why did he throw rapid fire commands at him?

lol somehow americans will find an excuse for this.

They're defending the cops because they are turbocucks.

Only blm cares about this poor white dude.