Post useless movie trivia.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicsfromhell.org/gallery2/[Pegasus] Emma Frost vs. The Brain Worms.html
exhentai
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source?

Sauce me chief

just google stormbringer in sadpanda

My grandpa was in Hunt For Red October because they filmed in a shipyard he worked at. Pretty useless unless you're my grandpa.

just like in my hentoi mangus

Most movies are made because the people who want to make them want to make them. And then they get made.

In The Dark Knight Rises, on the opening scene, the CIA agent has a short dialogue with the movie's villain, Bane.
That dialogue has been largely misinterpreted by many due to its execution, specifically when Bane tells the agent that him having his mask pulled would be extremely painful, for the agent.

>stormbringer
Nothing relevant came up chief

comicsfromhell.org/gallery2/[Pegasus] Emma Frost vs. The Brain Worms.html

Kevin Spacey plays a pedo in denial who gets mistaken for a faggot in American Beauty. He's actually a pedo AND a faggot!

All movie trivia is useless trivia

Pedos and faggots are one and the same user

exhentai org/g/1152140/22bd59f542/

weird why it didnt show up

It was written to mean that it would be painful for cia, but hardy himself said he pronounced it to sounds like big guy for you

that's why I said the execution was misinterpreted

The execution according to Hardy himself was "big guy for you". It was interpreted as such you dumb cunt.

Massively successful sitcom Friends was just a shell game for an underground hollywood cult. There are 3 different joeys and at least 1 double for Jennifer Anniston.

>In regard to the filming of the rape scene, Maguire said, "When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Kirsten Dunst] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all my contracts stating that they would not make love with Spider-man. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and a technician. No one else. he said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib... I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really... I really... I really raped her. And she screamed."[1]

Calm down hothead. Reading the script you can form your own interpretation, especially since Nolan's position on the dialogue contradicts hardy.

The protective light beams covering the eggs in Alien were created using light show equipment borrowed from The Who

in an episode of LOST when Hurley has a flashback and he's in a comic book Shop in Hawaii that my uncles comic book shop. well old comic book shop. it was called jellys

>[1]
that's what made this shitpost a solid 8/10

in an episode of LOST when Hurley has a flashback and he's in a comic book Shop in Hawaii that my uncles comic book shop. well old comic book shop. it was called jellys. he doesn't own it anymore

that's where he sees the numbers in the lotto?
i don't remember well
i think that store gets destroyed, or something else gets destroyed after hurley freaks out

>he said, 'I'm not going to rehearse
>he said
Instant two points down desu

Holy fuck I didn't even notice it
Based