Spider Universe Thread Pt. 6

Prior threads here.
It's been an interesting ride, but our journey through Slott's tenure on Spider-Man comes to an end tonight. Picking up with the first issue of The Clone Conspiracy.

To the user waiting on links, they're coming but it may take a while. It's over 20 gigs of Spider-Comics. Also it takes time to re download some of the issues that are corrupt, but it's coming.

Pete needs to quit monopolizing on guilt and realize Jameson needs to just die of a heart attack already

God dammit, Peter. Keep your fucking mouth shut. You represent a billion dollar industry.

Bump

oh no OP is kill.

You're awesome.

Is it weird that I kinda wish that was a sexually transformed Max?

Nicely done.

GO AWAY GWEN!!!

GO AWAY OCK!

>Is it weird that I kinda wish that was a sexually transformed Max?
Here? No. Otherwise, yes.

This fight has some nice colouring.

>I'm a kind person...
>...Caring to my family and friends.
Die Gwen. Seriously, spontaneously combust. You cheated on Peter with Osborn, bore his fucking children, and was then going to pawn them off on Peter. Seriously, go treasure hunting in a minefield.

That never happened. You can't convince me otherwise.

You can't deny canon user. No amount of mental gymnastics is going to change that., unless some brave Marvel writer dares to go against the grain and have Peter state outright that Osborn fucking Gwen was just an elaborate nightmare.he had after eating too much sweet and sour chicken

Only if someone decides to bring it back up. Writers love to remind us of Pym hitting his wife decades ago but nobody ever talks about how Peter hit a pregnant MJ.

Does current Carrol still have to deal with the fact that she gave birth to her own rapist? The only series I'm now almost caught up on is this one. Cheers for that.

>Does current Carrol still have to deal with the fact that she gave birth to her own rapist?
Yep. No one stated otherwise.

I wish I could just bury my head in the sand and pretend this shit never happened, but this world thrives on people simply forgetting the past transgressions of others and I fucking refuse. Either own up to your mistakes and admit you fucked up or have some writer handwave that shit away.

This volume has made me want to go back and read some classic Prowler. Do you know of any stand out stories?

Is the Prowler tie in for this event worth reading?

I actually don't know, but I will include him in the storytime (meaning we might have one more day of Slott before I switch to something else).

That gut says otherwise.

Time for some Prowler!

That is one fucked up dream.

It's cool, user, I already plan to do a little further reading on my own.

If you want to wrap everything up today, that's fine by me.

Ah! Too late. Thanks, Senpai.

Slott needs to quit masturbating Ock.

I really like this Jackal. Definitely a unique take on the character (although definitely controversial).

I have no idea why but I seriously love this page.

>He'll keep you safe.
>He's good at that, right?
ROASTED!!!!!!!

Seriously
Fucking massacre

Yeah, but he won't, no matter how immature and incompetent he needs to write Peter and his supporting cast.

Kinda disappointed Superior Spidey is gone. Would of loved if Ock had a Peter clone for a body.

So....is that Norman or...?

Considering how much Slott has a boner for Ock, that just might happen. He can't go 20 issues without incorporating his husbando in some way.

The inanity is dialed up to 11 in this arc.

Also Spidey needs to shut the fuck up. He came back from the dead before, so why shouldn't everyon else?

Barton Hamilton actually.

I hate everything about this page. I think Nova would agree as well.