Are you a gorgonite or part of the commando elite?

Are you a gorgonite or part of the commando elite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls5834hbssM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The barbie doll "upgrade" scenes were some pretty good nightmare fuel when I was a kid. Other than Archer the monsters were shit and had shit toys. so I guess commando elite. but Archer was awesome.

Commando Elite literally did nothing wrong

YOU ARE THE BEST

OF THE BEST

OF THE FEW AND THE PROUD

>>Monsters were shit
Bruh, these toys were the shit at BK.

I cannot sanction Lt Chip Hazard's buffonery.

It's mundane and saccharine, almost, dare I say kafkaesque

>Other than Archer the monsters were shit and had shit toys.
Are you simple? This cunt detached from his hips and could spin around just like in the movie. Look at that fucking clawed hand. It was a death toy and should've never been sold to children. It was the goddamn greatest.

This movie is disgustingly white.

>I cannot sanction Lt Chip Hazard's buffonery.
kek

Whichever ones get to tie up teenage Kirsten Dunst

>big bad white bushvoters were fucked by a bunch of jungle niggers and some kids

yeah okay

Really? the toys seemed so lackluster compared to the commando elite. whenever I went into the toy aisle as a kid the monster toys were still on the shelves and you would be lucky to find one of the commando toys left and there was NEVER a chip hazard. Archer toys were usually gone too but I snagged one of them and it was the shit. Until I came home one day and my dog was using him as a chewing bone

always rooted for the commando elite as a kid, because they were way cooler. I pitied the gorgonites cause they were so cucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls5834hbssM
rip nick nitro

>teenage Kirsten Dunst

oh shit

that entire part with the commandos using his dead pal's brain chip to wire up a bunch of hacked up barbie dolls scared me good when I was a kid, how did they get away with putting this shit in a kid's movie?

>The barbie with the melted face and scalpel duct taped to her arm crawling on Kirsten dunst and asking if she wants a make over

What great fun for the kids!

THE COMMANDOS DID NOTHING WRONG

THE GORGONITES WERE SAVAGES

gorgonites were always shitters in my honest opinion.

I wasn't a commando like every cool kid on the block

was it animatronics? or was the cat cgi?

someone needs to make a virgin archer / chad chip

I still have the freakin soundtrack.

For fucks sake, I had one of these and it was so cool, I wonder where it is now
Nostalgia haven't kicked me in the stomach this hard for a very long time