TWD S08E08

Spoiler Alert

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfZcH0GmT1w
lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=hatchet
youtube.com/watch?v=XZgGUiCFxrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Han Solo dies

>This is a top tier TV series by american standards.

What a backwards country you have.

>Grab Lucille
>Hit Negan with the butt rather than using the hurty-bit wrapped in barbed wire

>get thrown out the window
>get up
>run away instead of just coming back with his magnum and shooting Negan dead
Alrighty then

That's more believable since he was looking for his twink son and background prop daughter.

Still dumb, but less dumb

Kid dies

can't believe the kikes would do this, but then he is a young white male. fuck, that made me sad.

Let the kid go to college. Fucker's sprouting facial hair now.

Quite. excuse me while I go watch doctor who for the fifthieth season in a row. then maybe afterwards, I'll wtch one of the other four tv shows made in europe. although its hard to tell them apart, because they're all sharing the seven good actors europe has

>wasting time and money on college when you have fuck-you money
wtf is the point, I'd just go on vacation for the rest of my life and pump qts
way i see it, he's been working since he was a pre-schooler anyway

Im calling it now, he's lying about the whole thing and he's either immune or he was bit by a whisperer

He at least needs to get off the show. I get that it's not exactly following the comic storyline, but isn't Carl's Jr. still a young boy in them?

glad my favorite character is still alive and carl is DEAD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Was that the weakest death ever? I don't even care if Carl dies but holy shit. He's just bitten offscreen lmao

I don't even understand how he got bitten between instantly teleporting into the sewer to hide from the coming guards?

Whatever who even cares anymore

this season was even worse than season 2 holy fuck

At what point did she become an important character? Like I get that she's constantly shown for diversity points, but when did that obese chutney-nigger turn into a main character capable of fighting off trained killers when she was doing nothing this entire time except farming and eating too much?

youtube.com/watch?v=PfZcH0GmT1w

Apparently it happened in this scene but its subtle. I dont know why though.

Go watch the trash ones too. They are stil light years away from TWD lol.

she's going to be the King's love interest in the coming episodes

I thought he loved GILFs, as shown by his scene with Black Ops Carol

Can someone post a cap of the final scene? I didn't save any from the stream because I thought the "muh kino" shitters would do it

he's a man with many needs, user. as king he'll get whatever he wants when his character arc is nearly complete

>cutting to her when the megaphone dude mentions "able bodied"
what did they mean by this? it seemed so oddly intentional done, im legit wondering

obviously they want to create division between the workers and the ableist shitlords who are running the show

he didn't die yet there is no body.

It wasn't Chandler's choice to die lmao, the story gets more amusing. His Father runs the Facebook group in the picture provided, and is trashing Gimple for killing Carl off. Lmao happy I can drop this show finally since the deviation from the comics, and normie fans are doing the same. The nightmare is finally over guys.

The kid is smart and going off to college. This show isn't going to last forever and he doesn't want to be the next failed child actor.

Once again the leaks were true.

What a silly name, "Gimple".
Do you think kids in school bullied him by calling him "Pimply Gimply"?

why would a whisperer bite him? he'd just stab him instead. and we saw the scene where he was bitten

Check This whole season barring the Gabe/Negan episode was worse than season 2. This whole facade of this show being "fun" or "good" is almost dead now. Even with GOT's flaws, they don't shit the bed this fucking hard with screenwriting or deviating away from the comics.

Makes me wonder how HBO would've done with this compared to Amc like originally intended

>I can drop this show finally since the deviation from the comics

The comics are overrated shit and have been horrible for the last few years. The show deviating from the comics will only help it.

I'll give it to Morgan/Rick ptsd power hour to drop this show. Lennie James is next to die, but still is going to FTWD

>i never trusted gimple

Yeah no shit, just look at the weasly fuck

Implying Gimple is a good writer is a stretch. Whisperers will still happen, but conparing dogshit to mediocrity is still a big gap

Kind of harsh. (((They))) have long memories. Hope twinkboy doesn't want another job anytime soon.

I'm not even a fan of The Walking Dead but got you by the balls.

Why the fuck wpuld Karl show his dad the bite.. youd think Karl would hide it. Even dissapear rather thsn be like "lol dad im dead".

Also theyve had three opportunitys to kill or captue Negan but instead Rick just keeps running away.m seriously wtf lol

Or the obvious, Gimp

BASED BIG BUMPS SAMIR

Gimple the Pimple
The Gimp
Pimp the Gimp

Anymore?

Shit, so they're really killing the kid off then? Show is just falling apart at the seams, Christ. Glad I haven't watched it wince S2.

>have a gun
>still go into hand to hand with a retard with a baseball bat

even the poster of this shitfucking show is dumb

Simple Gimple

Why didnt thry just sneak round the zombies theyre in a fucking wood and theyre pre occupied..this show is so obviously shit even the normues h8 it

You realize the scene started with Negan holding the bat and Rick being on the ground. He literally could have killed Rick plot armor grimes ten times over and had a proper wank afterwards.

Rick dumped all his points into agility it's fine

Yeah, wasnt even because of the Kid going to college, he wanted to stay since he literally just bought a house. Can't wait to join ya for dropping the show lmao

We also make shows like The Sopranos and The Leftovers. shut it

I miss The Leftovers and based Kevin/Nora and Patty :'(

It's already confirmed he was let go from the show.

can someone post a webm of carl dying?

What is that thing Rick is holding?

If they didn't drag the farm and prison storylines out for as long as they did, he'd be much closer to the age in the comic. Shit ass writing and pacing got Chandler fired.

A hatchet and a gun. I don't know why but in that picture Lucille is a completely different colour than in the show.

A hatchet?

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=hatchet

yes, a hatchet

>wtf is the point of going to college as a rich and famous young lad
>I'd just pump qts
You're a smart one

Pretty sure most "american" actor are from UK nowadays, so his argument doesn't really work

Andrea's death was the weakest, Sophia's is the worst and T-dog and Merle tied as the best.

>two weeks before the birthday
So the entire birthday month is a sensitive time now? What is this

normies place a huge amount of significance on birthdays for some reason. I worked all day on my 21st because I wouldn't have done anything anyway and all my coworkers were laughing at me

that's just sad

take the day off and go out with your friends loser

>missing the joke this bad
Newfag is new

Post the bit to youtube already, I can't be bothered to torrent the episode

I've been here for 10 years and I've never seen the hatchet meme. Don't be rude

Brutal. Would call that nerd this every single day after hearing you say it in private behind his back.

Millenials

Jesus christ im surrounded by newfags

I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 10 YEARS DONT BE AN ASSHOLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he's like 13 and he's super alpha with two sluts on his dick in the comic. he's also friends with Negan

>driving for your lives
>see a roadblock 100 yards ahead
>drive all the way up to it
>slowly come to complete stop
>sit and wait for baddies you know are coming
>hand them your guns
>surrender
fuck this show. this episode was supposed to mean something to fans? i couldn't wait for it to be over. genuinely have no more patience for this garbage.

>buy house near the production location to make it easier to work
>a few days later they tell you you're no longer needed
Damn son.

the rick crew is really lucky negan doesnt want them dead

both sides are lucky they have infinite people to fight since they never have more than 20 people together in any shot

>Talking Dead
>"in what ep did Carl get bit"
>Gimple refuses to answer
>"it's in one of the episodes that aired"
end your life, Gimple

youtube.com/watch?v=XZgGUiCFxrQ

i'm surprised more people didn't pick up on it..

>Bring in more brown people
>Kill the cutest male character

Sorry guys, I don't think this semen slurping show is for me.

i noticed it but why is he acting like he can't talk about it? he's a prick

>T-dog and Merle tied as the best.
Sorry I liked t dog but merle was absolutely superior.

Gimple is a pimple that needs to be popped

None of this makes ANY sense. The plan was to isolate the main Sanctuary, that is made up of 90% workers. Then, take out the outposts, which are their fighters. Then, they demand surrender, and clear the herd once that gets accomplished. They were at that last part, meeting back up at the Sanctuary to demand surrender.

Things were so dire that at Sanctuary that they were within a day of a worker rebellion that Negan and his council conceded would end everything. The first half of this season has been about them wiping out the outposts. Which they accomplished... Or, again, they wouldn’t be demanding surrender.

The escape plan from Eugene was basically “Waste all your ammo killing the walkers, I’ll make more after.” But they escape, and immediately go revengin’.

Somehow, they have enough “fighter” power to do a multi-pronged assault on all 3 colonies. They even somehow are able to do the “tree in the road” trick.

Never watched a single episode of this show ever, but I hope Neegan just bashes the shit out of everyone.

EXACTLY wtf

WOAH HO HO HO HO

HOT

DIGGITY

DAMN

MAN I LOVE THIS SHIT

*leans back 9000 degrees*

I mean unless you're some kind of actual genius in some field college isn't worth it and you should just learn a trade.
t. guy who graduated with a degree from a big 10 university

I don’t understand this season at all.
And who’s dumb enough to get bit on the stomach.

>Europe is one country that shares actors

American education everybody.

>Young white boy dies so a muslim man may live
Oy

vey

>rick now takes care of his wife’s daughter
>wife’s daughter grows up and gets raped by Muslim

>carl dies a virgin

God I want to watch Enid die so badly. Just imagine her being caught off guard by some zombies while she is out with Aaron, and they chase her into a dead end and she is trapped as they converge on her, she shoots a few of them but she quickly runs out of ammo and as she tries to load a fresh mag the zombies grab her and drag her down, their grimy fingernails gripping her soft white wrists, their teeth biting down on her shoulder, tearing away flesh like string cheese, her young fresh blood soaking through her shirt and running down over her breasts in a waterfall, her screams of agony attracting more zombies that come to feed on her thick round pubescent thighs, tearing into her throat and her soft, round belly, biting into her tight jiggly ass and breasts, her screams turning to helpless moans as she realizes she is doomed and gives in to death, succumbing to the absolute agony of being devoured alive, trying to crawl away helplessly as the zombies pin her down and feast on her beautiful female body, ripping her apart as she screams for mercy.

Fuckhead Daryl put them in a "shit or get off the pot" situation. Merle would never have done that.

But yeah, I get what you're saying. They'll brush it off as "Negan rallied the workers against the other groups blah blah blah".

>she was a taliban before the outbreak
>has killed hundreds of white males
>her brother mohammad suicide bombed the zombies when outbreak occurred
>she escaped and found ezekiel
>le refuge face
>tfw the saviors are a metaphor for the US military and the kingdom is Afghanistan

>lose your meal ticket
>"fucking producer scum, fucking over my son"

Lmao

why was this episode so dimly lit? have the people involved in this episode never filmed night scenes before in their lives? could make out fuck all. morgan, ezekiel and michonne were essentially invisible

>Jerry, Carol, and Rick all in car together
>car gets slammed by another car
>Jerry ends up captive
>Carol ends up at Kingdom
>Rick ends up at Alexandria