If the real world is 2017 years old

how old is the world in su?

>if the real world is 2017 years old

just

so what is it?

dunno man. There are 7 million people on earth now, but back then there was only a few hundred. Maybe time went slower because there was less people

Multiple layers of bait, I like it.

u wot

An oldy but a goodie.

>if the real world is 2017 years old.

This is the intelligence I expect from SUfags.

SU universe is a slightly alternate timeline, but otherwise exactly the same as earth. The only real differences are gems arriving sometime around 4000 BC and a bunch of small things like 51 states in America.

What the fuck are you saying? The world is 5777 years old

7023, I done the math

I don't watch this show but some of the scenery, backgrounds, and locations are really beautiful

>he doesn't realize that nothing before 1953 ever happened

I love the show, sure it has big issues with characters staying on model but the backgrounds and settings are always fantastic.

But I like SU and I have a physics degree. :3

But world didn't exist before this thread. All it's just fake memories.

the earth is 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 million years old you ENORMOUS FAGGOT!!!!! REEEEE NORMIE FAGS!! FUCKA FUCKA nigger!!
>Sup Forums intensifies XD

Did you know that radioactive dating of anything after the 1940s is basically impossible?

Time stopped then. We are in the purgatory of history.

6000+

Don't forget half of Russia missing and a bunch of shit going on in South America.

But no, we need more episodes about Rinaldo instead of anything interesting.

>people think the world is more than 5 minutes old

You can say that we just now came into existence with history being unable to be proven and ready made for the now created universe.

Part of me doesn't want this to be to bait so we can just laugh at the stupidity of this SU fag.

>Implying it wasn't made just now

it's approximately 6 grand, user
mind, when it was made, it was already old. would have been stupid otherwise. you make a tree, you fucking make a tree, not a seed. you make a person, you make a fucking walking person, not a zygote. you make a planet, it's going to have strata, a biosphere, everything it needs to continue all of its cycles infinitely until entropy ends them.
the beginning is an intrinsically unnatural part of anything's existence, thus age is kind of a moot point.

there's nothing interesting going on because America was founded 200 years late and that prevented most of the wars of the 20th century

Evidently the educational system is worse than we thought.

You would think that a alien invasion devastating humanity and the biosphere in the first epoch of recorded history would've gotten more focus. I mean, you literally had a entire hemisphere cleansed of all human life, entire geographical regions left lifeless and inhospitable by the Kindergartens, Gem monstrosities running amock, and ruins of hyper advanced technology left behind by the retreating aliens. You would think that the pre-industrial world would resemble Bakker's Earwa (fuck, NA was infested with the Gem equivalent to Scranc until the 18'th century), SW's Honoghir, or Caliban and Lustria from Warhammer.

Think about it: tech Knights and Machinist Priests battling lifeless automatons and genetically engineered monstrosities. The Sumerian Priest-Kings zealously hoarding all the Gem tech in great palaces infused with scavenged technology. Imagine the belief systems that would develop, how a peasant would react to Rose's bizarre ability to create pseudo-life forms. But nope. All we know is that the Gems apparently prevented WWII (no word on the Great War), the Abrahamic faiths apparently died out, America has 51 states, and some shit with Ronaldo.

>There are people who actually believe this
Just kill me now.

If the staff actually cared, the alternate history could be really interesting. They have said that WWI and WWII didn't happen, Christianity doesn't exist in setting, and the world's oceanic ecosystems can survive spending 6+ hours not being in water.

>the world's 2017 years old
What, you think Jesus was born in the garden of Eden?

The world's like 6000 years old.

Why is there no edit of the recent America cape comic with Garnet as America punching Hitler?

Why is it impossible?

>Christianity doesn't exist in setting
Source?

>dating anything radioactive
Does this look attractive to you?

The Earth wasn't even around in 4000 BC.

4 years old.

Stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

The wastelands hold more than mutants.

Like geckos.

>2017 years old

Earth wasn't created then. Literally only 5777 years old, and Christ was born 2017 years ago.

Did you read this in the Bibble?

was OP autistic?

Regardless of this gaffe, I'd speculate that SU takes place closer to the time period of pic related than to our current year.

>Look, mom. I posted it again.

This better be some sort of bait, OP

The whole universe was in a hot, dense state. Then nearly 14 billion years ago, expansion started.
Bazinga

Jokes aside, if there's no religion then there's no B.C. and A.D. separation in the way history is told, then what's the B.C. and A.D. of Steven Universe?

Some other thing.

But what?

Something.

Before and After The War.

So the year would be like 5017? Also i thought humans didn't knew about the war or gems

They don't. That's why it's something else.

>implying the world has been made yet
plebs, ameriplebs, all of you.

How can gems be real if your eyes aren't real?

This is on a new level on mental retardation

I bet even you didn't anticipate your bait would work this well.

You are correct user, the real world is only 2017 years old.

either the use of nuclear weapons has thrown the process off, or the accuracy of the process makes it too unreliable to accurately measure anything so recent

>implying the world is anything but 67 years old

if the real world is 2017 years old.

>If the real world is 2017 years old

Man if this generates enough replies to get in a screencap thread you guys suck.

>implying the world existed before the birth of Our Lord Jesus Christ Almighty

Isn't Western Australia separated from Eastern Australia by a massive strait or inland Sea or something?

No, dude. It's B.C.E. and A.D. E.
0 A.D.E. is when humans started using calenders to mark down time.

..but it took 7 days to create the world didnt it?

What does the E. stands for?

Even the bible clearly states it did.

fuck off to your lab, Cody

I never noticed it before, but it looks like the guy on the left is actually a hot girl stripping down or pulling up her pants.

>Abrahamic faiths died out
>No WWII

It should be obvious as to why these two are related.

I'd say his bait was highly successful.

Given no Abrahamic religions to alter the culture of the region into monarchies there's a good chance that Germany as we know it doesn't exist at all in SU's Earth.

So he was born by Eve?

I bet you're American

um