Reddit player one has robots

Will that movie have evas?

I hope not. Last thing I need is to be in a theater full of EVAfags chattering about "muh deep religious symbolism" while I'm trying to enjoy Rush songs in Dolby.

Hope not. Last thing we need is some hollywood kike to get the marvelous idea of making a live action NGE.

Nigga got a point

Did Evangelion start as a video game? There's your answer.

I found him guys!

God no. The last thing I need is for EVA to become Reddit

Only if the eva goes on a rampage lol

EVA is reddit

Eva longoria? I agree

Eva has been reddit for a long time.
Baby's first deep anime and baby's first mecha

T.contrarian

EVAS ARE NOT ROBOTS YOU MONG

They're mentioned in the book iirc

I like Evangelion, but you can't deny its entry level as fuck.

Entry into what? Anime? I don't watch other shit.

Yes

>Gendo: Shinji, get in the *explosion in the background* robot!
>Main character turns to the camera and winks.

>Evangelion western adaptation
>Angels are reffered as "aliens" as to no offend audiences

The book does so probably
Though Spielberg seems to be trending the pop stuff towards more recent times. Fucking master chief from Halo and tracer from Overwatch have cameos. The licensing requirements for this movie must have been atrocious.

Entry into bi-curiousity

So yes?

no Neon Genesis Evangelion is a reddit anime

Nice opinion

it's not an opinion user

If NGE is reddit, than whats the Sup Forums counterpart?
Lain?

LoGH

Rahxephon

Ready player one

TTGL

FLCL

Naruto

probly some faggot anime like top wo nerae!

Gundam

The rebuilds

K-On!

>I don’t watch other shit.
You have to go and stay go.

Lol go back to Sup Forums weeb

>Hating anime on an anime discussion forum

Go back to twitter or reddit my uneducated friend.

gundam and akira didn't start as a video game

>Muh moot
Lol I bet you can't wait for this movie to catch epic gundam/Eva or whatever weeb shit reference.

gundam UC
zeta to be specific

>tracer from Overwatch has a cameo.
They better show her ass or I'll be very dissapointed.

Lol mad weeb, aren't those the places with anime stuff everywhere.

I don't even watch anime

You really don’t belong here do you? Maybe you would feel more comfortable after watching some more entry level anime, you won’t feel so isolated from anime discussion.

Lol sure.

>EVA
>a robot

Anno hates nerd culture

You have to be 18+ to post here.

>anime discussion
You mean:
>Woah which lifeless fan service bitch looks better???
>Waifu waifu lel
>X is superior anime
Lol fucking weeb faggot.

How much money are they going to spend in buying the rights for all these pointless references?

Haruhi.

Funny how he made a whole series to tell otaku to grow up and go outside but instead of following his advice 20 years later they still discuss who is best girl

Just even 1 second scene of an eva reference so we can finally discuss evangelion on Sup Forums without mod action

Lol I can imagine some faggot who spent 15+ or so years of his life watching chink cartoons thinking that anyone who doesn't watch that shit is underage. Since when did weebs hate underage stuff anyway?

>getting mad about anime
Why do newfriends come to a website dedicated to anime only to complain about it?

They're in the book

Lol weeb

>don't have enough money to buy the rights to robot anime to localize Super robot wars
>have enough money to buy the rights to franchises just to make meaningless references
What a cucked world we live in

Global Rule No. 2
Are you illiterate? Did you not read them?

>Getting mad
Says who, friend? I know your chink cartoons are soulless but you goota get better at reading emotions than that.

Spoken like a true newfag. Not one evafag ever looks at the religious symbolism as anything more than jap fascination with Western imagery. Anno said it was just because it looked cool.

>Anno said it was just because it looked cool.
You got trolled by Anno

Why are religious references automatically "deep" to brainlets? It's the same with unironic Snyderfags.

He's wrong. The only time Anno said that was, IIRC, in reference to the title and maybe the giant cross explosions.

Comic books movies and anons who enjoy their related properties are probably the least intelligent on the site.