Louis Theroux follow up stories?

Who should Louis Theroux re-interview?

I personally think he should do another story on the Afrikaner resistant movement.

Pic related is the leader of the AWB, who Louis Theroux interviewed in 2000 and is now dead, because he was hacked to death by a mob of niggers. I wonder if Louis still believes South Africa can still be an example of multiculturalism in Africa after seeing the plight of whites and other black minorities in South Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JPbExwBJiwY
youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JPbExwBJiwY

He ought to dig up and resurrect the corpse of Jimmy Saville.

Go back to you containment board

Didn't he make a movie about Jimmy Seville recently?

look at the top of his head

>be aggressive and talk shit about black south africans
>surprised when they kill him

>it's OK to kill someone if they say something you don't like
hello Antifa

Its another Sup Forums thread

> because he was hacked to death by a mob of niggers. I wonder if Louis still believes South Africa can still be an example of multiculturalism in Africa after seeing the plight of whites and other black minorities in South Africa.

This is misleading, there is a ton of evidence that suggest that racial hatred had nothing to do with what happened. Eugene TerreBlanche, like many demonic white men, was gay and had an attraction to black boys. In the 1980s, Terre'Blanche was accused of sexually assaulting a teenage member of the AWB, who said he awoke after a night of heavy partying to find Terre'Blanche on top of him, trying to molest him.

During the investigation of the murder, Police spokesperson Captain Adele Myburgh confirmed Terre'Blanche and the two accused bought a bottle of vodka and about 30 ciders on the morning of the murder. Police sources said the investigation includes the possibility that Terre'Blanche was engaging in sex with the 15-year-old accused.

For reasons that have yet to be explained, a semen-like substance clearly visible on Terre'blanche's genitals in crime scene photographs was absent when his autopsy was conducted.

The mysterious substance – and it's equally mysterious disappearance – was manna from heaven for the defence. It was proof, they argued, that police were so intent on framing Terre'blanche's murder as a "farm killing" that they ignored or deliberately removed any evidence that could show the murder had a far darker motive.

The prosecution tried to undermine this argument by calling mortuary manager Gladys Lesenyego to testify about the removal of Terre'blanche's body from the crime scene. But, five minutes into her cross-examination, Lesenyego conceded that someone must have removed the semen from Terre'blanche's body during the two hours she was ordered to stay outside his bedroom.

Thats not at all what the person you're replying to said. You're a goddamn idiot if you aren't purposefully saying a thing you're at least partially aware is just parroting a narrative.

He had interview with him for a few days, which showed how lunatic asshole Saville was.

>Comments are disabled

Tells you everything you should know

>it's Ok to kill someone for "talking shit"
No wonder South Africa has devolved into such a shithole post white flight if this is the mentality of the average black.

Jesus you're dumb. Who said anything about anything being "ok"?

His first post heavily implied it was par for the course, cretin.

Louis should have realised after 30 seconds that an interview with that guy would end up in a disaster, because he's just way too authoritative to fit in a proper interview

Don’t be suprised when people call you retarded. I’m not saying it’s okay when people make fun of your mental shortcomings, I’m just saying you shouldn’t be suprised.

You're an idiot

>Sup Forums: women shouldn't get drunk then walk down dark alleys
>SJWs: STOP VICTIM BLAMING!!!

>you shouldn't be aggressive and talk shit to angry savages
>Sup Forums: STOP VICTIM BLAMING!!!

horseshoe theory is very real

>nicknolteshitfaced.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys

The South African "President" singing kill the Boer (white South African farmer) at their national convention.

Cultural Marxism was a mistake.

I think he did. He was desperately trying to change the tone of the interview.