What's Sup Forums's honest opinion of Anya Taylor-Joy? I thought she was pretty good in The VVitch and Split...

What's Sup Forums's honest opinion of Anya Taylor-Joy? I thought she was pretty good in The VVitch and Split, but does she have what it takes to make it big?

Extraterrestrial.

my future wife

ummmmm back off?!?

Her acting ability is otherworldly

Kek
She clearly makes you big OP if you post this thread
are u a big guy?

P

My opinion is that I need her on my cock ASAP

>but does she have what it takes to make it big?
She's certainly more talented than 99% of her peers and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing her in more movies in the future.

>American-Argentine-British Actress

>Taylor-Joy was born in Miami, Florida, the youngest of six children. Her mother worked in photography and interior design and is African-Spanish-English. Her father, a former international banker, is Scottish-Argentinian.

>Taylor-Joy moved to Argentina as an infant and only spoke Spanish before moving to London as a six-year-old. She is a former ballet dancer.

I thought she was awesome in split and I'm happy they're bringing her back for Glass.

>Taylor-Joy moved to Argentina as an infant
damn that's a go getter
>BYE BYE MA MA I MOVING TO SAUF AMARICA

giv ayylmao gf

race mixing is good

fucking your own alabama cousins for 20 generations isn't good

gib Alita ayy lmao gf

i wish you children would grow the fuck up and stop talking like babies

>race mixing is good
The absolute state of soy boys

She definitely makes mine big, if you catch my drift.

she makes my anus big too.

Go back to sleep helper

she makes my brain big three

Because everyone knows those are the only two possibilities

no but it's a continuum. fuck your sister you get a tard. fuck your cousin you get an idiot. fuck in the same small community and you get dumb rural brits or aussies. fuck outside the community you get genetic diversity, your body has a better variety of genes to express to cover up deficiencies in either of your parents. and you get hotties like anya. face it, mixed race people are hot and smart.

Every pic I've ever seen of her makes it big.