Heidi Klum

Is she a good host of Project Runway?

booooobiieessss

She looks like Bruce Jenner.

She's an unlikeable greedy whore and I don't think she ever really looked all that good even.
This is coming from a German.

She would be a good host of my semen

Daily reminder that the whole show was made just for Weinstein to meet young models

more like Heidi Klump

She only chases young model cock after seal boys. She off the menu.

coalburner

lel

her voice is annoying

well are you black?

Why don’t their faces have the Seal mark?

>only white daughter wearing slut choker
why

They don't have lupus

Delectable Loli detected

Yes. She has amazing hosts.

The fuck is wrong with you

>coalburner
No

Damn she's still so sexy. Aging like a fine wine. Kind of unreal.

Miscigenation was a mistake, for every 100 mixed kids 99 look like those creatures and 1 look like Adriana Lima.

Holy shit, seriously. Why does it have to be like this? It doesn't have to be like this.

it is a good thing some people can make a fortune with their body alone
and I hope it eats away their soul

Women basically needs to win a genetics lottery to age well, especially the way modern women abuse their skin with make up and shit.

He's a gentleman of refined taste, unlike you

I'd like to kiss her rose, if you catch my drift.

look at this loli goddam we need to save white peoople

every mixed kid is a white person that wasn't born, a potential great actor, engineer, scientist, artist, doctor, inventor that could have helped civilization move forward

terrible face

Wow those mutts are so fucking ugly but her white daughter is beautiful

So bbc is soooo satisfying that it is worth damning your children with disgusting faces for the rest of their lives. She may have only had the bbc three times to maken those kids and it still felt that good that it was worth having to raise them.
Not even trying to meme but we can never compete with that.

white women truly belong to the bbc

I guarantee those mutt boys have thoughts about fucking their own mother every day. How awful.

I will never understand why pedos find child faces like that attractive. So mentally ill.

>implying they're not fucking their sister

MILK

And their white sister. Wouldn't be surprised if she and her mom actually lets them do it.

German here.
Heidi Klum is such a dumb, annoying bitch that I actually felt bad for Seal when they hooked up (and he raised her kids she got from some fat 70 year old formula one owner).

German women love black cock

that's a man baby

>utter projection

Still not wrong about it though.