The way gal touched her was very moving and heartfelt

the way gal touched her was very moving and heartfelt

Does this cunt as a cunnypost?

Yeah, because it's not actually Sup Forums-related.

its a thread about how the wonderwomen movie making you feel like a strong black women who dont need a man

This settles it, then.

>gal will never be the mother of your children

Imagine if a man did this

She was adjusting her costume because it was riding up you desperate losers

I never liked this jew but after watching these videos she is so damn sexy.......

jewish

I guess she found his kryptonite.

>women are biologically inferior to men. this is a fact. Men are stronger, more capable of violence, and more threatening. Women should be caregivers and nurturers only.
>REEEEEE WHY CAN'T A MAN TICKLE A STRANGER'S CHILD IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE MISANDRY MEN'S RIGHTS REDPILL REEEE REEE REEEE
Pick one and only one, Sup Forums.

Congratulations, you are a pedophile

fat jwong rubbing a young girl looks perverted. wish i had the webm

I guarantee nobody would care nearly as much as you think they would

I think she wanted to touch the emblem on the costume

you tell me

Why do you immediately imagine that, faggot?

Why is that 56% face crying in the background?

this is a false dichotomy, so you can gtfo with your virtue signalling, soyboy

He's /ourguy/

what an alpha

>pick only one
read saul alinsky

this is why disney couldnt let quasimodo get off with esmerelda. this shit is disgusting

gal is a qt

she will never chew your cock like that chewing gum

I've made a huge mistake

this is just plain cute and i despite all capeshit

Is that Kaiji?

>read some author no one has heard about
Ok kid.

>being this much of a literal brainlet
It's not a false dichotomy. The Manosphere of the internet that includes Sup Forums, the red pill, etc frequently espouses that we should not ignore biology. Men are inherently violent and prone to conflict. This is because they have more testosterone, which makes them more physically stronger and more aggressive. On the flipside, they say that women are more passive and nurturing, and this is because they have less testosterone, which makes them less strong.

So if we're all in agreement that humans have an innate biological distrust of men because of their aggressive and violent nature, then we have to live with the repercussions of why women are allowed to interact and have fun with kids in public more than men are.