HEY HALPERT

HEY HALPERT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fR7Ledq7LJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is now a Jennaposting thread.

>X gon give it to ya starts playing

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. The warehouse is two blocks down.

I have been summoned

>jim stuck ith jenna instead of karen
absolutely shit taste tbqh
>passing up that delicious brown sugar

>get stuck with worst girl
>meanwhile Chad upgrades and lives leisurely.
Jim fucked up chasing pussy like a beta.

>yfw you realize that Jim is literally the bad guy, a beta orbiter waiting for the moment to steal someones gf

This is a pro-Pam support community, you have a lot to learn about this town sweetie.

Also unrelated, I just decided since it's after noon I should have a beer. Twisted off the cap, threw the beer in the trash and was left holding the cap.

Episode one?

>Also unrelated, I just decided since it's after noon I should have a beer. Twisted off the cap, threw the beer in the trash and was left holding the cap.
Slow your life down a bit, mate.

>drinking this early
get yourself together jenna, no wonder john ditched you

I work 3rd shift, so relatively, it's fine

HEY BLUNT

Jim is such a pussy. I'm not saying he should have gotten into a fistfight with the guy, but the way he instantly plays coward and victim, and plays stupid like he doesn't understand that he stole the guys girlfriend, is really pathetic and a hallmark for why the character isn't Mr. perfect.

>gets pepper sprayed by rashida jones
lmao

Sheeeeeit, that's some next level brain fart, careful not to put any pets in the freezer.

PAM looks and behaves like one of my female friends

and I have a girlfriend

and often I feel awkward just like Jim on tweeter, like, one last time, she switched my name on facebook messenger chat to "Daddy" a couple of times, and while jokingly I switched ti back she insisted on it

fuck her and fuck pam, its the worst thing that can happen to you

Sprinkles?? OH SH--

Nah, it’s just polite thing to do in Western Culture.

To ignore or deny breaches in social ettiquette.
You are offering mercy and forgiveness for others mistakes as well as getting on with your business.
They dont have to feel as self conscious about fucking up or losing control, and have some measure of deniability about the visibility of their fuck up.

Roy was obviously well beyond control though and Jim is a passive aggressive normie so there was no way he was going to slip by with this.

>be smoking outside while looking at my phone
>have to spit
>register in my mind to move phone
>don't move phone
>spit directly on screen

HOL UP. A hottie who looks like Jenna wants to call you daddy and you're not about it?

what part of I have a girlfriend don't you understand

your brain is as fucked as hers

also, sticking your dick into psycho isnt the best idea

Dwight pepper sprayed him.

>oh boo hoo wah wah woe is me
>I have a gf and a cute girl who both dote on me and one of them calls me daddy wow haha gets me so heckin angery
Can't wait for the dramatic film adaptation of your tragic life starring Michael Fuckbender

Creed > the rest

He's talking about

this

BFD "i have a girlfriend" ain't married

Also, its a gril who LOOKS and ACTS like PAM. How is this even a decision for you?

im not angry at the situation itself, as im just angry at negro who sees reality through pams pussy

quads of truth right here. user confirmed for homosexual

David Wallace > the rest

Can someone one do a
The Chad Roy
The Virgin Jim

>LOOKS and ACTS like PAM
gonna need a proof mr sir

well she is also strong into stockings which are my fetish kind of

but loyalty is stronger than pams pussy

Says the humblebragging spic who doesn't know how good he has it to the point where he pretnds like he's living out life in a torture movie

I didn't even realize those repeating numbers!

Actually i think that Kevin might be slightly better.

i just pointed out the reality im presented with, im not bragging, I can delete my posts if it shall please you and unbrags this thread

did I mention that once she came around me with that short skirt of hers and I took a creepshot of her ass while on stairs?

what was the surprise at home when I found out that from under her stockings there are some white panties comming through

>well she is also strong into stockings which are my fetish kind of
Now you have me all confused. First I think you're retarded, but then you happen to have a thinking man's fetish.
You are very complicated.

why is that a thinking man's fetish now

Do it you fucking shitskin

rashida jones? more like rashida NIGGER

are you guys really that sex starved that you have to blame someone for not fucking a manic beta homewrecker?

jayne in the patricians man's choice

As the age-old saying goes, stockings are the evening gloves of the legs.

big jenna post

here you are user
yeah thats what im talking about, when she wants to fuck you so much that she openly switches your name like that and everything

thats just not a good sign, especially if she knows youre in a relationship

The best thing to do is to laugh about the psycho with your girlfriend and enjoy the satisfaction of fucking eachother instead of her. It's honestly sexy to have some orbiting dork pining for a dick you won't give her.

>are you guys really that sex starved that you have to blame someone for not fucking a manic beta homewrecker?

>>haha wow gosh I eat slow-cooked pot roast 5 days a week but my neighbor STILL insists on bringing me freshly seared steaks every weekday during dinner time and I just CANT say no to him haha such a jerk wow I hate my life lmao
>>oh...gross...are you guys really that starved for food that you have to blame someone for not turning down his manic neighbor's homewrecking cuisine? awk-warrrrrrrd ;)))

JUST

well i was afraid of telling my GF about it desu because its just... well, I would mind having some faggot like this around her, so why wouldnt she

and you recommend me telling her?

Yeah okay buddy, keep to your food metaphors. Just because some random is pathetic enough to beg for sex from a man in a relationship doesn't mean that man's girlfriend is 'pot roast five days a week'. Something tells me you've never had this opportunity in your own life, before.

Internally coherent response, nice.

Literally not an argument.

Nah, you do you. I wouldn't probably talk about it either. I just meant that if you're both into that type of stuff then your gf might enjoy beating out some thirsty bitch for a dick that's in high demand.

can you all just shut the fuck up and keep jennaposting christ

sure, thanks user

Based Dwight looking out for Jim

Cowards jump in front and push their girlfriend to the side? Calm the fuck down.

Pam's behavior and outlook are not attractive

>food analogy

This happens from time to time. Just ignore, be thankful for the bumps and look at the pretty jennas

Yeah I agree. There's a moment later on where Roy apologizes to Jim, and Jim just stays silent and doesn't make eye contact like he didn't even hear it. Jim is a shit-tier husbando and his love for Pam is the character's only redeeming quality

Sure it is. It's a much better argument than randomly daydreaming about food out loud.

if repeating digits Jenna is ITT

Last night I had the most beautiful Jenna dream of my life.
We sat on a bench outside the office, looking at the stars, and talked about how silly our worries and concerns were in life compared to the grand scheme of the universe. It felt like we were sitting there talking for hours.. She talked about how she always wanted to be an artist, and how sad she was that she never made it. She was crying, I hugged her then took her cand and gently kissed her. Everything felt so real, I felt truly blissful in that moment, happiness I hadn't felt in years. Then she hugged me and held me tight, and i felt her warm breath on my neck contrasting with the cold scranton night air as she said "Don't you see user? some dreams will just never come true".

Wake up, realise it was all a dream, feel like I wanna puke. I was so happy and then that feeling was just ripped away..

Wouldn't it be the Chad Jim and the virgin Toby?

Jim actually does cuck Roy in the end, so I dunno if it works the other way

>Fuck you

I don't want to give out my office social media accounts, but I know for a fact that she knows about Sup Forums jennaposting.

>register doing in mind
>mind registers as done

been there, friendo

I ordered a new drawing tablet this weekend, and just wrote down a reminder in notepad, I'll make a chad jim/virgin evil snail as soon as it comes in the mail, you have my word.

If you want to revitalize your career you should either "leak" a sex tape or have a bunch of nudes "hacked".

It worked like magic for Jennifer Lawrence and a bunch of other actresses.

Pam and Jim work because they are magically compatible, which is realistic and fine, but both Jim and Pam handled everything like wishu washy coy autistic retards, and Roy basically gets witlessly cut out without a conversation and vilified like a monster because he acted out based on his girlfriend's inability to communicate. Jim and Pam simply didn't have the spine to make any real decisions about her breaking up with Roy, so instead they just kept it under wraps for literally no reason until it boiled over, and when they drove Roy crazy by pretending she wasn't planning to leave him for another man right under his noise, they both played total victim like they didn't understand anything, as a way to destroy Roy's credibility and manhood, just so they could get together without having a hard conversation with the man Pam had been choosing to fuck for years.
Roy's incompatible with Pam for sure, but once Roy attacked Jim, Jim and Pam rode that shut to the bank. It was the best thing that's ever happened to them, and they acted scared and confused the whole time.

I don't know if you're following angela's instagram account, but her BFF Jenna is over her house RIGHT NOW doing christmas stuff!! This is not a drill!!

CUTE!

Still not an argument

>strawman insults and ad-homs
No, it's not.

My argument is that you have no reason to believe the girlfriend is 'pot roast five days a week' or thirsty orbiter girl is 'beautiful steak', you debate club nigga.

Obviously she's gotta be or else OP wouldn't be so insistant on refusing to cheat on her

Agreed. Best girl here is a close second, though.

See, I get the opposite impression. If she was better than his girlfriend then he would be with her.

OP here, if she was a beautiful steak shouldn't i stop insisting on refusing to cheat? Just cheat, because steak?

you re full of shit

but the fact remains that if we consider the possibility of her moaning daddy while wearing stockings on her long legs that comes near the steak thing

Tan everywhere
Jan everywhere

Is it just me, or (outside of show's canon) does Melora seem like she's into hard mommy dom bdsm?

You cheated on me? After I specifically asked you not to?

youtube.com/watch?v=fR7Ledq7LJo

I did this at work
>Unwrapping block of butter
>Toss butter in garbage
>Left with wrapper foil in my hand

Thankfully it's not just me whose mind is elsewhere

haha i did something similar
>go to get a drink
>unwrap coke from can
>throw coke in sink
>am left with a can

so if you spend 10 hours a day at your office but you can't express any emotional interest in anyone due to a plethora of reasons (intricate employee handbook rules, sexual misconduct allegations that can come out 10 years later, general social norms, potential future difficulties if you have to work with them, etc)

where am i meant to find love

Wait how does this work? You threw the coke or poured it into the sink, to still be left with the can? Or did you throw the rest of the cans into the sink?

captcha: canne place

>tfw just had a Christmas party at work and my boss had on a santa hat and all I could think about was the S2 Office Christmas episode and chuckle to myself the whole time

God I miss the office

That's a reason social circles are important. If you can't find a mate in the place you spend the most time (office) use that group to help you set you up with somebody.

You'll find love, I know you will.

HEY HALPERT TRY STAPLES, YOU CAN GET A PACK OF THREE-HOLE FOR $2.99 FAGGOT

Tbh I wouldn't want to date somebody I work with every day anyways.
>So instead I started dating somebody who works at the closest separate location

LOOKS TO ME LIKE YOU'RE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE MARRIAGE

Jenna is on the spectrum, say something nice about her.

this

also probably jim cheats on pam with cathy and pam cheats on jim with the camera crew guy. roy is the only one happy at the end.

lmao is this real?

I really think Jim is a queer like Packer said. He could have banged that redhead and instead he dumps her cause hes salty. Then he goes out with the mega qt Karen and dumps her later for Pam. Karen should have won for sure she was so cute. Also man rewatching the office you realize how retarded the Jim/Pam angle was and how long it was drawn out. Season 2 jim admits feelings...."uhhh sorry i'm engaged" then season 3 begins and she magically dumps Roy but doesn't even try to connect with Jim, then she helps another girl get Jim and cries about it? Talk about dumb.