STAR WARS: ATTACK OF THE FANS

>IT BEGINS...THE BUTTHURT WARS HAS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
instagram.com/kikaroseridley/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same here. I was checking Sup Forums for leaks after the premiere and didn't find any. But what I did find was deep, satisfying pleasure from all the bigots and misogynists over there all pissed off because "SJW Wars" was ruining the franchise for them. (Which is fine, because if you hate people just for who they are or hate them at all, you've totally missed the fucking point of Star Wars.)

Damn, this literal who on twitter fishing for likes and retweets didn't like the film. Flop confirmed.

>star wars is a social commentary

So whats the spoiler?

the point of star wars is for disney to sell lots of plastic crap to kids and adult kids. that's it.

an abusive relationship

>this will get over a dozen responses

Why would you block that part out?

>if you hate people just for who they are or hate them at all, you've totally missed the fucking point of Star Wars
if you think "The force is female" then you missed the point of star wars

so star wars under disney is the same as it was before disney?

youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys

Cultural Marxism was a mistake.

That kid is probably virtue signaling in hope of getting pussy. This film is about stronk womyn yet the guy found an abusive relationship, wtf.

Luke chokes on a porg and dies

>because if you hate people just for who they are or hate them at all, you've totally missed the fucking point of Star Wars.)
Huh? You're confusing Star Wars with Star Trek. I wonder why...

>NO MY SPACE MOOBIE BETTER

Sup Forums unironically thinks star wars is some nazi-esque movie they can still like when it was always reddit.

The fucking state of you.

Twitter was a mistake

Reread your post and reevaluate your life and everything about the way you think

>reddit unironically thinks star wars is some nazi-esque movie they can still like when it was always reddit.
wtf -__-

>Reddit = Sup Forums
Touché

they're literally raping the OT and it's main character to push a political agenda

They "diversify" the cast for the sole purpose of not having white people. Its not based on quality, character, or expertise - literally just to decrease the amount of white people onscreen.

Now tell me who is the bigot?

the entire cast of the first movie was white

What are the spoilers? I wanna post them on Reddit

>abusive relationship
Do these people forget about how Vader treated his wife, son and daughter? But he was redeemed and become a space ghost while everybody loves the guy.

>that twitter account
wew. I mean...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
>im not the one that made ___________ the center of my movie
what did he mean by this?

ERMAAAGARD MA SACRED MOOBIES Y R DEY COOPYING THE SAME THING

So fucking what, that's before you were 56% deal with it

domestic violence Not bullshitting.

instagram.com/kikaroseridley/?hl=en

daisy's younger sister

These new Star Wars movies are so literally cancerous that Carrie Fisher died.

Darth Vader's voice would like a word with you, faggot.

>physical threat gets you blocked
What a soy-filled faggot

I remember a few days ago people were angry that STAR WARS movies are copying thing like the AT when its the same fucking franchise of course they're gonna use the same stuff. Complaining about things like BB-8 as if c3po and r2d2 are the only droids in the whole universe

This. Everyone is expecting LOTR level lore and -plot - that's so far from their goal it's not even funny. These movies, from now on, are going to be shallow popcorn sellers, no depth, no polish, with contrived plotpoints and every movie will be pretty much the same.

Seriously, did you think Disney was gonna go deep? LOL.

If you expect more than fluff, you're going to be severely dispointed. These movies are for the general public, and they don't do deep. They're idiots.

>physical threat
>you're on the internet

What Mr director soycuck mean by this?

>its the same fucking franchise of course they're gonna use the same stuff
>20 years between PT and OT
>30 years between OT and ST

Wasn't the OT designed to sell toys and literally a cash grab designed to save him from bankruptcy

Same fucking universe this isn't Back to the future where continuity matters it's a by the numbers kids movie designed to sell merchandise

the sequels are creatively bankrupt shlock

*on big sloth milkies

MUMMY

You guys told me these were supposed to be kids movies why the fuck are there titties in Star Wars?

>luke is a lonely angry sexist misogynistic virgin white male who hides on an island away from the rest of the galaxy and stares at tits all day

>52.73 percent of Star Wars Gamers are racist, sexist, bigot, nazi, etc.

This. Are there spoilers yet or what

Is the sister fertile and not defective?

>high school is next to special needs school
>you get extra credits if you volunteer there
>one girl is non-verbal, as well as severely physically handicapped
>she is 14/15, but has DD cup breasts
>never has her blouse fully buttoned
>all she does all day is sit and smile
>most days that I would help her I'd sit beside and rub her inner thigh or cup a tit
>one day I end up alone with her
>it's a little cold and her nipples are straining against her blouse
>lightly squeeze one, she now has a huge beaming smile
>lock classroom door, draw blinds
>lift her out of her wheelchair and sit her on a table
>lift up her skirt, pull down her underwear
>cute little bush
>pull her to edge of the table and spread her legs more
>put on a condom
>rub her clit a little as I push my dick into her
>she still doesn't react differently
>pump her for 5-10 minutes, cum hard
>put her panties back on her, wipe table where she got it wet, put her back in her chair
>no one is any the wiser
>did this 3 more times before the end of the year

I'm surprised how few people try leftie earnestposting it gets results every single time. Bravo user, bravo

/ourguy/

>she now has a huge beaming smile

Probably because it doesn't really feel good, it just makes you neurotic

this isn't true

Reylo?

Get out of my head AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

yup

there's a small subset of people that think it's racist for Rey NOT to hook up with Finn so I'm not surprised Rian is getting threats over this.

Kylo's tie is kinda cool tho

I steal from the rich and give to the poor

that’s a Chuck Wendig quote

you’re being trolled fgt

>SJW Wars
I believe Soy Wars is the proper term

No. It was Sith Lord Drumph that killed her.

Vader is personally responsible for killing thousands and got redeemed. I'm not even counting stuff he was at least an accessory to like Alderaan.

The problem I've seen is that people really want FinnPoe, and by all accounts it seems the studio does too, but that eliminates the possibility of ReyFinn, and the studios aren't ready to have a female protagonist that stays single at the end.

I'm going to love seeing this one lesbian I follow get pissed over Reylo being canon.

This was literally me. Now I'm full on Fashy.
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

reminds me of a chubby girl I dated
whelp... time to fap

Class

consider suicide

>UUHH REYLO THIS REYLO THAT
Shipfags are retarded, you all deserve death.

Black man voiced main antagonist.

You are fucking pathetic.

so basically they'll find a reason to gripe about it online regardless. why are studios kowtowing to these people. they're a minority. Most viewers are the same as always and just want to see explosions on screen

But Vader killed millions to save gigabillion. Soyboy Kylo is only a cuck who killed Solo bc he was a FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Even Luke has a higher kill count.

proving his point kek

>When the blacksuited villain had a black man´s voice

Miss those days, fuck niggers

>Caring about spoilers
People actually do this?

>not using the superior TIE Interceptor design
the First Order sucks

Just fulfilling the prophecy

Lets all accuse him of rape.

I bet they'll make their own not-interceptors for third movie just to fullfill the cycle of ripping off OT

They need to. Can't keep selling the same TIE fighter in new packaging.

they already did. kylo has the tie silencer, a variant based off the tie advanced and interceptor. it looks completely different aesthetically from all other ties and i think it was a holdover from early concept art when they had actual ideas being thrown arpund. seriously look at this thing, that looks like a believable evolution and makes me think someone had to beg for it to be included in the movie cause it doesnt fit the aesthetics of any other nu-order ships

>with a pension for
el oh el

user they literally just compressed a tie interceptor model in maya, it's not a revolution or anything

did she also have warts like this alien

>that fucking retarded face on the bottom one
AH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

I mean I wouldn't appreciate it if every time I went to watch something someone told me the ending.

Kek

>"Just remember to make it red for maximum edge"
Couldn't they just go with those? Or some entirely unique design?

>waah waah, my favorite character dies in a movie so I hope the director dies
Jesus fuck.
The best course of action would have been to abstain from seeing the Last Jedi, because if you honestly thought it was going to be good, you're a fucking idiot that probably didn't see the Force Awakens

She died because she couldn’t stay clean beyond her first payday in years, the junkie whore.

>Croatia rebels
Disgusting.

FREE THE NIPPLE

>responding to random twitter users as a hollywood director
>posting twitter screencaps to Sup Forums
which is more pathetic?

I think everyone know luke dies by now.