/Porg/ general. #Porgs4Life #JustPorgThings

Porg fans get in here!
On topic: porgs, porg related
Off topic: ewoks

Sage

thanks for bumping the thread to front page you spastic

I wish Sup Forums was a thing when RotJ released. Your reaction to ewoks would be priceless.
>inb4 this is different

What is this thing? An owl? A penguin? A bear? It looks dumb

What the fuck does that mean nigger

Also, post porgs

>your

An alien, you retard.

of course it isn't different, Star Wars is a marketing scheme masquerading as a film series and always has been. That doesn't mean I have to be OK with porgs just because ewoks exist

ewok

That's not a xenomorph, fuckhead

Nice. I think I speak for most anons when I wish for one of those under my Christmas tree.

off topic, mods?

>fa/tv/irgins will unironically have porg plushies on their desks in order to be ironic despite wasting a portion of their mothers' payroll for the sake of meming

These are the most wretched lookings things iv ever seen. They didnt even try when they designed these

>mods on Sup Forums

What is that frog going to do to that Wojack once he captures him?

>inb4 this is different
It's the third time the franchise has done it, second time was with Jar Jar, and it is certainly the most aggressive version of it yet, because these things seem not to serve any function but be exasperatingly cute and fall over in humorous ways. The Ewoks served as the Teddy Bear Vietcong, at least.
Anyway, the real point is, up until now people have used Disney's entries as some sort of gauge against the prequels because they had poopoo jokes twice in TPM and an alien named "Sleazebaggano" in background sources.
These, among others like the Ewoks, served as major indicators to people that George had lost it and that whatever Disney would do, it would be better by default. Surely THEY wouldn't make the same mistakes.
And now we've got Porgs munching on the Falcon's electronics, imitating Chewie and being flung around the cockpit. And also a turkey alien named Trypto(phane) Bu(tter)ball and Rhomby and Paralella Grammus. You won't ever be bothered by this if you stay the hell away from background material. But the same goes for Sleazebaggano, so "silly names" and "kid appeal characters"should no longer be used as detractors for the prequels to elevate the sequels, which are filled with nostalgia bait and retreads of the OT.

buying something like this is worse than buying porgs imo

Fuck off soyboy.

>Rhomby
>Paralella Grammus
kill me

I remember when Ewoks were the coolest toys you could find. Kids now days don't even know what one is, they only know Porgs.

>shilling your diet, plushie obsession, and your blue-haired boyfriend
kys

Good thing I didn't buy it, then, but took it away from the leaks. Doesn't devalue the points I've made though, does it?

Here, have the map of Not-Dagobah as well, complete with
>Hermit Jedi
>Dark Side focus site
>sunken X-Wing.

And have some sea-sloth with quadri-teats and bird nuns as well.

And here you go, planet with white crystalline surface with Rebel base and Imperial walkers. They even deploy Snowtroopers, even though it's Salt flats this time, and for that reason make sure to mention that all the funny looking bucketheads have turned their uniform's internal heating off.

>Sir, Carrie's gone, but er still have that 3D render of her young face and we only used one word of her little iconic speech in Rogue One
>This has got some more mileage yet!

it's interesting to look at and the art is good, the factoids are often ridiculous though

PORG PORG PORG PORG PORRRRRRRRGGG!!!!!!!

I thought they were going to play with the toys together.

Yep. They are 90% empty fantasy words that mean nothing at all. Also because these come out at the same time as the movies and therefore try their hardest to avoid juicy spoilers and twists. The old visual guides were better because they got their factoids gobbledygook from the EU and were allowed to mention everything that happened in 4-6. This is just throwing stuff out there. The only interesting factoid I remember from the TFA book was that Phasma's armor is supposed to be plating from Palpatine's recycled Naboo Starfighter, hinting at a connection. Or maybe she just idolizes him THAT much. Among the worst stuff is pic related.

Wish I could tell you different

>all that upcoming fanart of Luke working that thing's nipples to make it lactate

Are you ready