Good movies with flaws that bug you

>optics on a shotgun

Threads with flaws that bug you

>OP is retarded

I hope I’m being rushed, but shotguns can shoot accurately to 200 yards easily. Video games aren’t real life.

what are slugs

Doesn't look like a shotgun

>calling and obvious musket a 'shotgun'

vv e vv

>optics on a shotgun
>used for hunting dangerous animals from safe distances
>in an evironment where snowy weather often makes things hard to see
/k/ooks always complain about things like this and never use their brains

>shotgun

I'm nogunz, but that looks like a lever action rifle to me.

Not a shotgun tho, it's a rifle.

>wearing all white
if you want to blend in with the snow then just tape snow to your clothes genius

Wind River was a bad movie.

wew

It's a Marlin rifle in .45-70

at first I thought it was sort of dumb that he had a cowboy levergun, but it makes a fair amount of sense given that his job is hunting big animals in the snow. You'd want a large-caliber rifle that can cycle reliably, and a lever-action is way easier to operate with gloves on than a bolt action would be.

That said, it was pretty corny how the gun flung bad guys across the room in the end shootout.

>this thread
Gun loving maniacs sure are easy to trigger, aren't they?

The Lord of the Rings series is good but Frodo could have just flied the eagles and dropped the ring into the lava.

It was though. Wind River was essentially an episode of Longmire or Justified stretched out to two hours with slightly better photography and music. Some really bad wannabe Elmore Leonard dialogue choices I 100% attribute to Taylor Sheridan's lack of writing talent (look at Sicario, the script is absolutely horrendous). It's not a horrible movie, maybe a 5/10, but completely and utterly forgettable aside from a few cursory scenes (Elizabeth Olsen's bubble butt being one). Taylor Sheridan is not the next big thing at all, he's barely worth the time I took to write this post.

>That said, it was pretty corny how the gun flung bad guys across the room in the end shootout.
This. The way the bad guys were thrown away by each hit prevented this movie from being a 09/10

That's a 45-70, the scope makes sense

@91394055

You need to visit /k/ more, here's from the actual breakdown of his weapon used from the movie, article snippet of the gun in question from Range 365.

The rifle used by Cory in the film appears to be a Marlin Model 1895SBL lever-action rifle set up for a left-handed shooter. We see Cory uncase a modern lever-action rifle that looks an awful lot like the Marlin Model 1895SBL lever-action rifle with a stainless finish and ag ray laminated wood stock carried by Owen Grady (Chris Pratt) inJurassic World(2015) with an oversized lever loop. It even looks to have the same Leopold Optics FX-II Scout IER 2.5x28mm scope with a stainless finish.

We do get a shot of an elastic ammo sleeve on the stock of Cory's rifle, and the shells look a bit too long to be .45-70 Government rounds, for which the Marlin is chambered, but more like .30-30 rounds, though this could just be because of the sleeve and the shape of the bullets.

This is a hunting rifle setup.

eff pee bee pee

sweet copypaste

I enjoyed this post ty

>I hope I’m being rushed
Why would you hope that? Are you really combat-ready while shitposting on Sup Forums?

Say stupid shit, get called a stupid shit. Who would have guessed this.

yes i get it you saw this post and its (you)s in the other thread epic simply epic

yeah but videogames are based in real life

Larger caliber rounds with a flat nose travel more accurately through brush than a higher velocity pointed rifle round.