Cartoon has character you really enjoy

>cartoon has character you really enjoy
>they only appear in a few episodes a season
What's their name Sup Forums?

Marceline.

Janna.

Looking more and more DESIGNATED with every season.

Yvgenny.

>cartoon has character you really enjoy
>they only appear in a few episodes a season
This is a fairly common trend for me.

Jasper

And he wasn't even in the last season!

In addition to a few that have already been mentioned, Chloe from We Bare Bears.

Wally and Gus

I've seen exactly one episode of Venture Brothers, and he was by far my favorite part of the episode.

Sabrina

THE MIDNIGHT BOMBER WHAT BOMBS AT MIDNIGHT

I hope there's at least one more episode with her before the series finally ends

The only episodes I watch are the ones with her. She is the goddess

Same.

I just now noticed the look s1 connie seems to give s4 connie, like "what went wrong with myself?

igniktok and err

Damn yeah! For straight, for shizzle!

It still hurts

I get being off model l in between frames to make it look more fluid (smearing and looney tunes shit etc.) but these are still shots at a distance with barely any movement why can they not be consistent with any of their characters, do they not have model sheets or something. Connie doesn't even have shapeshifer or wacky cartoon character excuse she's just a nerd girl

>an art by my buddy mapache

you sir has 10/10 taste

They do have model sheets, but the boarders are bunch of limpwristed faggots who never left the 'muh style' phase. Rebecca is the only good artist there but she's too nice to tell anyone their shit stinks. I legit think Sugar's SU (post pilot) has good designs but this shit holds it down.

WTF!!
What happens to this point?
The same happens to Schlomo universe and the rest of the cast?

yeah everyone looks wildly inconsistent, even within the same episode

It's been happening quite a bit recently. With the hiatus and everything people are kind of getting sick of the inconsistent character models.

To be fair last Season was heavily truncated and took place in an entirely different location

>Schlomo Universe

Top kek

It's funny because it's true

It was never this bad with AT. Sure, you could tell when Sugar did an episode, but there was still some consistency.