What's the one spell that would be used by you the most?

What's the one spell that would be used by you the most?

Flipendo

The one that turns me into a cute girl.

Actually all the spells in the books seem super-fucking situational and useless.

Using Sectum Sempra on a tree or something might be fun though.

orgasmio immedious

if i take that horcrux off, will you die?

This nigga

Accio Girlfriend!

"NO!"

Dullesto Patronum

I don't fucking know. You know I'm too old for that Harry Potter crap.

whichever one gets me out of ....

Why did all games have a spell named "flipendo" if it's in none of the movies and none of the books? Where the fuck did it come from?

biggus dickus

Does reparo work on electronics or cars

I would stick the wand up my shitter and scream stupify

>implying the hp worldbuilding isn't total shit in every way
>implying that every single spell, magical item, potion or animal isn't introduced for one of only two reasons - plot device, or a gag; without the slightest consideration of how it will affect the world (see timeturners, patronus, portraits being fully sentient and able to move from frame to frame etc etc etc)
jk rowling a shit

Engorgio.

Can you Avada Kedavra yourself?

The first 4 books were pretty good for mystery solving. Then it just turns to shit and never recovers.

Obliviate is the obvious choice.

>Make your enemies forget how to talk
>Make your victims unable to talk

abra kadabra

Where's the copypasta guy?

Apparition, easy

Boggles my mind how they'd rather teach students how to fix glasses or gay shit like that when you can literally fucking teleport

They can undo the effects of that somewhat though right?
Like in the second book there's the teacher who accidently casts it on himself, I think later on he shows up in a hospital and they're treating him or some shit.

His mind was gone, they were literally teaching him like a child, he was pleased with himself that he was able to sign his name after 3 years in the hospital. His memories are totally gone and irretrievable.

Apparently the way Daniel Radcliffe said the word “Nintendo” and that’s how it sounded or some shit. I read that in a gaming magazine or website or something back in like 01/02, not sure if it’s true or not

I know, I've been waiting for him this whole time.

so why didn't Voldemort just start making other Horcruxes after he found out they were destroying the others?

Chef, what about some pasta?

Mother fucking kek

He divided his sould into too many objects; there was no more soul to share

kek

the one where hermoine does this

A better question is, the whole concept of creating horcruxes is that murder is a soul-shattering experience but Voldemort was a sociopath from the start so for him it's like washing the dishes, why is he able to create them in the first place?

Because in Harry Potter murder LITERALLY tears the soul apart. Voldemort is literally sealing broken shards of his soul away.

That spell where you refill the bottle with the liquid it contained

Probably a spell that can transport me away from the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises.

Lots of wizards in service to Voldemort committed murder. Why didn't any of them end up creating accidental horcruxes and becoming immortal?

Why aren't there many surviving immortal wizards who have created horcruxes over the centuries?

You do need some sort of talent to be able to do it. Voldemort was feared for a reason.

Accio

Alohomora. In which you can silently break into your waifu's home whenever you want.

the one that lets me shit on the floor then make the shit disappear so I never have to use the toilet again

Avada Kedullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"Lovecraft!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Why didn't Frodo just ask Dirk Gently where they should go?

>Actually all the spells in the books seem super-fucking situational and useless.
Imperio seems generally useful.

So damn late. Come on.

>"Lovecraft!"
Huh?

Rectus expelliarmus!
>BRAAAAAAAPPP

but he was also really really good at that one spell

I'm not sure. Would be cool to go to Hogwarts though. Place seemed comfy as fuck.

Yeah, for transporting yourself to Azkaban.

DEH

Fuck spells, potions is where is it at
>Appearance change potion
>Luck Potion
>Love Potion

I disagree, students getting paralyzed by hidden monsters and ghosts in the bathroom. I used to read Harry Potter and be glad that at least my life wasn't as shit as his.

weinsteiniarmus!

I would make a polyjuice potion for each girl I want to fuck but can't, then pay some hooker to drink it.

I would use petrificus totalus and obliviate, for reasons.

Honestly the opening is the best part of the pasta anymore and they have been getting weaker and weaker in each thread.

Double rasengan

keks me every time

I hear it in my head

Prolapsum expandum!

Nah. If you went like before Harry was there. And even if you were there when he was there, most of that shit was happening around him. Just the average student was generally good to go. The place was comfy...

>tfw late for class because the staircases go wherever the fuck they want
>forgot some notes
>head back to the commons but i'm a ravenclaw so i have to solve a fucking riddle to get into my house
>spend 20 minutes trying to figure it out, ignoring the way the pictures are laughing at me
>fuck it, i'll skip the class and go for a walk instead
>get attacked by one of hagrid's beasts that go loose
>run into the forest trying to lose it
>get eaten by a giant fucking spider

it would be a nigtmare

>late for class
>ravenclaw

Nice falseflagging, Hufflepuffag

natural selection desu

Yeah I get what you are saying. But in universe none of that shit is ever a problem. It's not explained why it wouldn't be exactly. But half the student body doesn't die from shit like that so it must not be.

Explains why the wizard population is so low even though the wizard gene seem to be dominant

Accio ketamine

Okay so what happens if you wipe your cum off onto that blanket that makes you invisible? Yeah okay I guess if you wipe it off on the inside it would be invisible with you. But if you wipe it off on the outside of the blanket would there just be a floating cumstain?

Sup Forums. Asking the questions that matter.

>Ravenclaw
>late for class AND forgot notes
>knows the forbidden forest is a no-go area and still runs blindly into it trying to escape instead of tricking the monster in some way
No, you'd be Gryffindor or Hufflepuff

>asking for a friend

I would enchant a small bag to hold a giant magical tent inside, somehow get it to have electricity and all the other shits and just apparate everywhere with it.

also

Luna > Tonks > Hermione > Parvarti > Pansy > Susan > Malfoy > literally everything else > Cho > Ginny

Fetus Deletus

Grow up

You could see it when the blanket isn't in use but as soon as someone puts it on, the whole blanket becomes invisible including any stains.

My patronus in pottermore is a dragon and my wand is 13 inch cherry with a phoenix feather.

am I a special snowflake enough for harry potter fangirls to like me? also ravenclaw and thunderbird

the fuck?
mines an irish wolf hound

i wanted a horse :(

Cringe. Half of those movies are boring as fuck and not enjoyable to watch these days.

Also

>Avatar
>Masterpiece/example of the highest art in film making
Sure

Please don't put Avatar next to Seven Samurai.

I'm literally depressed that I'll never be an edgy death eater avada kedavraing left and right and nailing stinky Bellatrix pussy. :/

Just write fanfiction like everybody else

Gonna be a firm negative on that one friendo.

BRAPPUS MAXIMUS

Avatar was placed their by Le epic troll
Xd

Accio butt

>>a-at least the books were good though
>"Lovecraft!"
Wait a second...

"No!"

Where is citizen bane?

you aren't special friend

you are fucking ron weasleyu

Probably imperio to rape girls > obliviate to make them forget

Damn that's some hot shit

Clifford for president. Kek. Haven’t bothered to look at the image in a while

Nice

Imperio
anyone that says otherwise is a verified brainlet

Petrificus Totalus. OP as fuck. And unlike the unforgivable curses, it doesn't seem to require much skill since first years can do it.

You don't just make a horcrux every time you kill someone. It obviously requires some sort of ritual beforehand.

>Fuck spells, potions is where is it at
soyboy

Best opening I've seen in a while. You're not him, though.