Apparently it’s about the power of women

Apparently it’s about the power of women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkAVfsw5xSQ
youtu.be/OgQxjcB-nlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so, it's going to be a good movie after all?

Let the soy be with you!

This bitch is revolting to the eyes.
She looks like a pile of yellow shit.

found the bait

She has a big fat chink head

is Sup Forums capable of enjoying a female character that's not attractive? and you guys say women are shallow kek

Wow you're good at this game!

shieeeet

I think she's kinda cute. I'd feed her eggrolls.

Why are gooks so ugly? Has there ever been an attractive gook? Japs don't count.

thanks i try really hard

If I were to say unattractive characters I like them people(you) would call me gay for not finding them attractive.

Well im sure most of the people making these comments are probably 14-20 years old, as in kids.

That being said, she is very unattractive to be in such a big global movie such as star wars. Just the simple truth

wrong. its about the power of love
youtube.com/watch?v=VkAVfsw5xSQ

Koreans and japanese are usually pretty cute

It's about the power of ugly asians with fat fucking faces

Japs are actually koreans who interbred with the indigenous ainu.

Good post

The power to convince beta men to give them shit?

Sure, if the character is written good.

what are they feeding her?!

The chink girl is supposed to be a mechanic, yet they are stressing that she can pilot too, and obviously has far more experience than Finn because we know he didn't know how the fly a ship at all. Why is it that in nu-wars every single male characters is an incompetent buffon and every female is multi-skilled and has also higher moral standard. The chinks catches Finn red handed trying to flee from the battle and she uses a shoker to punish him. Can Rian Johnson be a bigger soy-cuck than that?

What is the point of this character besides making Asians feel included in the STAR WARS? Haven't seen the movie but you just know she'll be useless padding. If it was an important role, they would have got someone better looking.

Jomon != Yayoi != Ainu
Yayoi = Corean = Dog eating book rice farmers

couldn't they get someone cute or at least funny looking? she reminds me of bland in arrested development.

Imo natural korean beauty tend to be austere. I always think of Daul Kim as an example. Cute would not be my word.

REAVE ME ARONE

Nobody cares about your strong empowerment bullshit. We only care about good looking women.
That's why you own 90 cats and peg your fat ugly dyke girlfriend who smokes a pound of ice a day.

reminds me of a lot of meh looking actors. Like that one fat indian girl. For a second she was in everything and now everyones just like Nope. "Thats enough dontcha think"

I want her to shit in my mouth

Brienne was pretty good until the show made her some kind of "badass" icon instead of her book characterization of a female incel with the inner personality of a little girl

>the virgin Yayoi
>the chad Jomon

>deadpan face as she shocks a few deserters in a quick edit
>ten seconds of silence for laughter

Wow, it's almost like.... characters can have negative and positive traits regardless of their gender. Wild.

What is the point of women other than to be attractive to men and give birth/rear children? Serious question.

>reading comprehension

Aporogize.

She's cute as fuck.

hahaha these assholes aren't capable of enjoying anything

>tfw no thicc gf

your mom

big ass nose and still cute... how did she do it

was she raised in asia? surprised she hasn’t gotten her nose done if she was

>about the power of women
>science fiction
Checks out

There are a bunch of male characters in the last movie who are more than competent. Please continue to cry harder

>is Sup Forums capable of enjoying something?
no

No, I doubt she was raised in Asia. To hear her in interviews, she's American.

Prefer her look in the movie desu, there she's an honest pig, on the red carpet a pig whose farmer tried to pass it off as a teen girl

i liked brienne of tarth, mischone, sarah connor (from T2), maybe not exactly fitting on what you said but she played the "powerful" woman pretty well. Also that bitch who was Gabrielle on Constantine just from the top of my head

> tfw they didn't cast a hot asian chick instead.

does Kathleen Kennedy hate good looking people?
everyone from the new cast is hideous.

Che in instagram @koi_liyuu i cum buckets ro her pics

>Fapping to Instagram

>having sexual urges and realeasing them from time to time
Shocking for a soyboy, i know

You can't get away with that anymore

no it's because jews are aware of the yellow fever that white bois has

so they cast ugly chink so they can btfo white bois even harder

looks like the succeed yet again

Mediocre at best

Only sexy because she showed her sweaty pits

Name one.

Hux?

Why do you post a dude then?

That cringeworthy Hitler who got his Starkiller base reduced to ashes by only half a dozen x-wings. Thet's being competent to you, no wonder you will gobble Disney's shit. I'm pretty sure there will be a scene where he is screaming like a little girl before being killed.

Poe, Han, Hux, Snoke, Luke
Better luck next time

Not the guy you were replying to, and I genuinely couldnt remember

Poe ain't white, Han regressed in character and ided like a bitch, Hux was noted by the other user, Snoke did nothing, Luke is supreme bait considering we saw him for all of three seconds

>3 hours of professional make-up and a designer for this result

You named male characters in the movie, you failed to tell us how they are competent in any way. at least you didn't include Finn, you're admitting the guy took all the flaws one could possibly imagine.

we aren't against female characters

we are against pandering

And we are strongly against mentally retarded soyboys assosiating this pandering to making political statements.

Disney doesn't care about politics, they only care about moneys. The money soyboys help Disney earn by starting infinite twitter wars over whether star wars is diverse enough or not

sounds like you're talking about your own life
what's the point of men other than being ripped chads who protect the pack and make money? you're using the same logic

baka see

Please someone shop her into pepe. She fucking looks like a frog.

Why are you under the impression every actress in every movie has to be waifu-tier? It's fucking tiresome. Please have sex.

Begging other anons to make memes for you is beyond fucking sad.

>She looks like a pile of yellow shit.
this made me laugh more than it should have

I said Japs don't count.

Considering Kathleen Kennedy is ugly herself, I'd say she has a bias for not including actors who are too good looking at a minimum.

I would fuck Kathleen Kennedy all night long.

kek have at her

I would fuck her then come out as gay and claim she raped me.

Look at her high resolution portraits.

Peggy Olson.

One of my favorite character actors happens to be an unattractive woman.
Its totally possible, the problem is writing staff these days suck complete dick at writing female characters.

Are they of her pussy?

Yes google "Sarlacc pit"

Ripley.

With all this projection you could get yourself a job at a local cinema...

I'll be having sex right after Monday Night Raw tonight, ya simp.

Is this a better Rey?
youtu.be/OgQxjcB-nlU

why does no one on Sup Forums know what projection means?

I swear to god it's become the "no u" for dumbass pseudointellectuals

Good examples, but I would let Sarah Connor from T2 suffocate me during sex and I would die happy.

SOYCUNT TAKES THE QUINTS. FUCK.

Ripley is my momfu.

>pandering to political groups doesn't have anything to do with politics
huh

you know damn well she is in the movie for fulling a quota

She's approaching decent here. Proves that dyke-y looking chicks problems is that they don't put any emphasis into expressing their femininity. And sorry but some people just take a bit of work. Which you should put into it if you give a shit about looking good enough.

You're the best shot poster in this thread. Keep going

So many awesome female mechanic pilots out there.... next time I get my car worked on I'll be sure to go fine one. . .

Obviously she cares about looking good at this red carpet premier. Like most normal humans she probably dresses comfortably most of the time and doesn't live her life trying to look as good as possible for fat weebs on a ukrainian movie website.
On the other hand, her character in Star Wars VIII obviously doesn't give two shits about looking cute or even looking her best. Because she's an engineer and mechanic for a paramilitary group.
I don't know why people around here find that so hard to understand.

Its that stupid fucking hairstyle. Looks like shes a 2 year old. Who has time to use a curling iron in space.

Fuck off mouse shill, nobody likes your fat Asian broads and hideous negros.

Yep. Nobody likes them. Not one person. On Earth. You're exactly right.

holy fuck what a retard, lads

I can already tell that you are an unattractive person with poor hygiene who thinks that all women need to look good to you if they want to have any worth.