Do yourself a favor Sup Forums, don't get married

Do yourself a favor Sup Forums, don't get married

>Falling for jew propaganda that wants to dismantle the nuclear family

>falling for the meme that polygamy is right and you should slave your life away for a wife and kids

you're getting SLACKS

Is that Joe Swanson?

>get married
>Women win

>don't get married
>Jews win

I wasn't going to

Good, don't.

I wasn't going to!

why not

Well good. Don't.

Hey [B]eter

>get married
>divorce jews win
>don't get married
>white genocide jews win

>tfw i was playing cornhole with some strangers and we were all buzzed and one looked at her husband and told me "dont get married, its a trap"
>tfw i notice everyone whos married is unhappy even my parents

>get married to my waifu
>i win
check and mate

My friend got married two years ago and his cunt wife gets visibly angry whenever he spends time with anyone other then her. He thought it would be cute to have a "yandare" gf, but now she tracks his movements via gps 24/7, has access to all of his social media accounts and emails and she actually decides when they move. She decided she didn't "like" living in the state they had lived in their entire lives so she made him move 8 hours away from his entire family and every last friend. Saddest part is he's so badly cucked he actually pretends like he wanted to leave. Right buddy, like you had a choice in the matter. Guess anime isn't real life after all.

>mfw you can't say "beter" irl without sounding like Joe

>He thought it would be cute to have a "yandare" gf
weebs deserve nothing better in life

>get married
>deal with wife around the house 24/7 questioning everything you do
>deal with wife spending your money on shit you dont want
>deal with having a kid, meaning sleepless nights and lots of spending
>if she cheats on you or does anything you disapprove of, you cant leave without losing half your shit

>don't get married
>keep all your money
>can go anywhere or do whatever you want

The choice seems obvious 3bh

To live a life of misery or lose half your shit.

>life of misery

Its not like not getting married means you can never have a gf

i agree why would anyone get a wife and children when they could focus on science ad algebra and other things like honestly i cant see why people focus on marriage so much its just so dumb why is this dont they watch rick nd morty? rick literally talks about why its bad its a genius explanation to why its bad and stupid and i personally agree with it its a great show honestly do any of you guys watch rick and morty its amazing it contains so many scientific references only intellectual people like me can get its so great i always tune in for the next epsode sadly there is like a 3 year waiut between seasons that its just too long which honestly pisses me off like why cant they just make the seasons longer its just a little dumb for such a smart show
family guy is garbage though

>To live a life of misery

does a woman determine whether you're miserable or not?

Hey [B]eter

Not really. You know that you're being pathetic but coming to the Mongolian dog fucking appreciation forum makes it less so because you have other autists to make you feel less alone.

Beter do u lige a sneed and feed?